Main Disc. Thread - RICH Experimental ZP

@AnswerGroup

@Forum_Ambassadors has RICH been upgraded with NWE?

1 Like

Not yet updated with NWE, my friend.

2 Likes

the NWE sounds like something that would boost RICH manifestation scripting.

2 Likes

Of course. All titles will eventually get the New Subliminal Experience (which includes New Wealth Experience for wealth titles). It’s just a matter of time until RICH gets it.

1 Like
4 Likes

Waiting humbly for NSE

5 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign Any news about rich or Eog NSE ?!

2 Likes

Now I need an answer I played rich for almost 3 years , minimum numbers of loops per cycle were 4 or 5 maximum and full cycles only rich I played all versions starting form Ultima qv2 zp zp2 … Now days there is no sales no no everything stopped … Thats f.*** Nasty what’s the proplem … The thought I have now is that may be the past track record for sales because the market itself was a live .now the market on its way to death maybe and rich can’t enliven the market . Or rich was not working for me and I was good because th market itself was alive … … Your thoughts everyone please thanks :pray::pray:

Are you still running RICH?

1 Like

Yes sure . It’s my most precious sub ever . I love it .

How are your competitors doing in the market?

Is your market growing or shrinking?

How many days has it been?

2 Likes

The market itself is shrinking due to Inflation and high prices not just in my industry . So the competition selling the same product have the same challenge , the agents in other states have the same proplem . Month and half

3 Likes

Nice, I’ve run it in a custom since August and it supports sales revenue and net profits for sure. By an average of $100K increase in net revenue and $10-20K in personal profits a month

I actually found NR to be as strong or stronger. If your competition is suffering as well it’s likely market . You might try NR (It has everything in RICH in it and then some) in addition to RICH or as an alternative while you disrupt to get back on track.

5 Likes

@AnswerGroup

It is an intensely difficult issue to solve an international level crisis with the power of a single subconscious mind and subliminals.

If you were getting good results, and at that for 3 years straight, there is no need to discount your own results. Things always change and shift in this world - you simply have to adapt to the market.

I really hope we don’t have to also start including a Force of Nature clause for results everywhere:

Subliminal Club shall not be responsible for delays or failure in a user’s results resulting from acts beyond reasonable control. Such acts include but shall not be limited to acts of God, war, riot, labor stoppages, governmental actions, fires, floods, epidemics and earthquakes.

:thinking:

16 Likes

:rofl::rofl: No need for that for sure :revolving_hearts: just discussing my situation :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s it no need to discount my results , by keep playing rich I am refining my desire for rich more and more and get all other benefits in the sales page ?!

Also if I kept playing rich does that mean that those delayed manifestation will accumulate and booom in my physical reality all at once . What do you think ?! This is not for rich by from any other sub what we can expect if we kept playing it day in and day out for longer periods for example above 5 years ?!

2 Likes

any one tried before to record statement of his end goal and played it repeatedly while he sleeps ?!
@Lion @Azriel @unusualfellow

@SaintSovereign

Is that considered consuious guidance ?!

1 Like

Which version of rich gave you the most results?

1 Like