Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb ZP

Are you in love ?

1 Like

I am listening to it with Khan

2 Likes

With learning!

1 Like

Magician how do feel when you listen to Love Bomb ?

I’ve not run it yet.

To all the love bomb fans :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just wanna say that the catalyst for a big part of the results that i got with subs in general was this sub. Even if it wasnt designed to be used as a foundational title, i think the foundation it provides is highly highly underrated. Anyone with even a slight problem with selflove would be doing himself a major disservice to not add this title to his stack. (Although at this point CWON may provide something similair? Not completely sure though.)

15 Likes

I played love bomb here and there maybe around 6 loops . Yesterday after my stack I played ONLY 3 minutes . And now today most of it laughter with people I meet really laughing out loud :rofl::rofl: Genuine laughing . This is pure manifestation from love bomb and this is awesomeeeeee and beautiful :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::heart_eyes: thanks for that sub
Without doubt one of my customs will include love bomb .

11 Likes

Anybody running LB and CWoN or putting those in a custom?

1 Like

Has anyone noticed if Love Bomb gets results for protection?

1 Like

I hope so!

Feel love and know that everything is perfect. When the love is complete the problem will drop away, whatever it is.

Those are two of my guiding principles. I think it all comes down to us healing ourselves and then we won’t bring these unwanted people into our experiences or we’ll be unaffected by them.

I was actually wanting to ask what would the best Q module to go with Love Bomb as sort of some sort of shielding and protection.

I do a guided white light meditation daily and after balancing chakras, releasing negativity, filling up and surrounding in the white light, the next process is sending love to all who send you negativity.

That’s something I’ve always wanted from the beginning. The original Love Bomb got me unwanted attention and boundary violations because I wasn’t healed enough. I decided to not try it since even though I do believe that love is the most powerful force in the world.

I don’t blame my results on the subliminal because I think it merely showed my own junk to me. Like how a happy person who is free from attachment and needs no external validation can be disturbing to people. Without you even so much as doing anything besides minding your own business. So they project their problems onto you. But that’s been my own path to heal up myself so I can go live my life without me being bothered by what others are projecting on to me because of their own bs.

1 Like

I just asked a simple question about this sub because I wanted to share an experience I had after running this updated build. I felt my aura ramp up just out of nowhere. Then about 4 seconds later, I saw a man who appeared to be mentally unstable running toward me. He ended up kind making a U turn around me, always keeping about a 30 foot distance from me. I didn’t stop feeling my aura until he was out of sight, he seemed to run back the way he came.

That was such an unusual experience. We live in a world where everybody has good and bad in them. There are dangerous people in this world. We don’t attract these people because of lack of “healing ourselves” or some other elitist nonsense.

I don’t know what that unstable man was up to, but I know that my aura ramped up, and I’m really glad it did BEFORE I even noticed that man. Just wanted to share this with people who share this same subliminal interest with me. I’m not interested in belittling comments.

6 Likes

Honestly, I think you’re misreading @ABC333 's comments. I don’t think he was trying to belittle you. Regardless, yes – there is scripting to ward off negative individuals who are attracted to your aura. It’s always been there. The rebalancing just allows the title’s core scripting to express itself better. The original version of ZP had a 1:1 ratio of primer versus scripting. Now, the ratio is different, developed after months of testing.

As for negative individuals, think of it like flies attracted to a light. When you give off such a powerful, positive energy signature (and some of this do this naturally, like myself), you can attract people without the best intentions who just want to see WHAT you are, since they can detect that potent aura too. You’ve probably experience and seen the “crabs in a barrel” mentality, where people will try and put you down for doing nothing more but transcending negative views. Tell someone about an entrepreneurial idea you have, watch how they immediately try to shoot the idea down. This is the same thing, just a bit more potent. The scripting, however, attempts to ward off all these individuals.

13 Likes

Yea in no way was my intention to belittle anyone or come off as holier than thou.

I like the report. That’s a challenge I’ve had to face is the crabs in a barrel mentality as well. It’s just I like to share that the more I do my own “healing” the more I get to the positive side of the duality of life. But having these unwanted experiences certainly comes with the territory in my world as well.

I do think for me it has been less and less being on Dragon Reborn, especially ZP titles. It’s been a challenging journey for sure and knowing there’s scripting designed to help with what’s been one of my biggest challenges is a blessing for sure.

I’m looking forward to testing out Love Bomb again after I finish DR.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign did this one get any similar upgrades like Libertine did? Or is it raw Aura.

I’m sure it would also benefit from some additional social scripting some stuff from
Chosen perhaps. And that new Chosen way of nature aura :wink:

Wow… this is BEAUTIFUL.

Love is the key to creation because it removes all limitations, fears, doubts, etc

With Love there is no fear, without fear all is possible. It brings us in direct connection with the source.

2 Likes

I made a request for heart brain coherence module.

But I think it might be a by-product of Love Bomb if it isn’t actively in the scripting already.

But I was just curious is there actual scripting in there and does anyone who knows about heart brain coherence find that it occurs naturally as a result of using Lovebomb? My guess is that it probably does but I’m just really curious after I watched a video yesterday.

It seems heart brain coherence is something I want to actively focus on for myself. It can help to neutralize the effect of the chaos energy and lower energies on a person. Kind of what I’ve been looking for. To be unaffected by and even have a neutralizing influence on any disharmony, chaos, negativity around me.

4 Likes

Anyone stacking this with LBFH?

2 Likes
1 Like

Jup, it’s just perfect