Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb ZP

Available now! If you’ve purchased Love Bomb in the past, the ZP version is already in your downloads.

24 Likes

damn thats quick

3 Likes

I was already building it when I start talking about it, lol.

10 Likes

hahahah, are those now still considered Ultima ZP? so its still a shorter script than lets say RM or any mid dense title ? or with the new ZP denser script than ultima ?

Would LB stack well with Regen and Elixir (when available) or is LB more suitable after being through healing subs?

2 Likes

Ultima ZP? No. It’s a regular masked and ultrasonic file like the rest of them.

4 Likes

Love Bomb or Chosen for a job/program interview?

2 Likes

It’ll stack well with Chosen, Regeneration, Elixir, pretty much anything. Might not pair well with stuff like Spartan, since it’s very calming and relaxing.

9 Likes

aha, but isnt like ultima fast acting because of its short script?

so now the ZP titles that before were ultimas, does the length change? like is love bomb now or any ultima in the past denser than it was when it was an ultima ? hope i explained that well

Yes, the length changed. I’m not sure why that’s relevant, though. You still can’t run Love Bomb ZP as a “booster.” For now, running it means it’ll take up one of the three ZP stack spots.

7 Likes

Would Love bomb stack well with a Emperor and Stark mix?

1 Like

Power of Love was just playing in my head and decided to head out here and its out! :smiley:

3 Likes

Damn… I was about to buy it, but Im not quitting Spartan.
Any suggestion on how to use both or better wait till Im done with Spartan?

2 Likes

Don’t use them on the same day. If you’re running three subs, use Love Bomb on the single loop day.

5 Likes

Saint please for the love of all that is subs, stop making me want to change my stack :joy::sob:!

On a serious note, this will be used after my washout for sure.

Super super excited about this one.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign i never had much results with the ultima version of LB (or any other aura based one). you reckon the ZP version will change this?

1 Like

You’ll have to try it and find out. I think so.

3 Likes

Looking at what Libertine did in terms of sexual energy, I believe love bomb will have similar deep impact!

Really beautiful!

I had that perception change and weirdness like back on those ZPPF testing day. I even had a glitch I think: a traffic light went from Red > Green > Yellow > and back to Red swiftly with less than a second in between, no car could move. It turned on and off in seconds.

Internally, I feel like I got warped into that place within the heart where there’s no judgement, hatred, dread, fury and all those goodies that the traumatized ego enjoys. There’s happiness & joy, and the uplifting positive energy charge that comes with it. There was also weight off my shoulders, where my body’s feeling lighter and limber-er; despite it being around -23c here.

People were more attentive than usual, fully focused and I feel grounded and relaxed all-while. My girl switched to a loving state quickly. The thoughts that are surfacing and passing by are all of loving and wisely nature and they’re all empowered as they flow through, opposed to other kinds of thoughts.

One last thing, this might have Sage’s interference, but there’s a different kind of peace of mind, or tranquility, almost like a blissful state, where there are absolutely no projections towards others, no opinions, thoughts or concepts, everything’s just as it as, BUT there’s only room for loving energy. What a fantastic feeling.

I think get why you, Saint, said that this might be the key to manifestation. The internal effects are all activating the hermetic principles in their positive , benevolent, prospering - useful regions, without the back and forth swing. Fear inoculum is what Love bomb is. Any why wouldn’t it be, Heart Chakra, the light, source, the real and all; where one is the the writer and not the character, the carpenter, the architect, the designer, and so forth. Where the ongoing narrative ceases to exist, leaving room for the moving hand to ink the paper as it pleases, to script the dream as you wish.

All in all, it works :upside_down_face:

42 Likes

This might be the most profound post I’ve seen you write. Love Bomb + Sage looks like a winner. :wink:

15 Likes