Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb ZP

This looks like healing. Is it healing or is it a band aid?

2 Likes

The true self has never or can never be damaged. Many many teachings speak of going within. It’s something you have to find or discover for ones self.

Here is what a moderator in one of the Neville Goddard FB groups I’m in posted.

"Most of you are under the spell that there is something wrong with you and that you need to fix yourself in order to manifest your desired results!
That line of stinking thinking will give birth to more of the same. It’s the old man/ego and it is keeping you in hell. "

Here is something from Lester Levenson:

“Nervousness is caused by wanting two opposing things at the same time, one consciously and the other subconsciously. The battle is resolved when you make the subconscious desire conscious. On the other hand, if you know what you are, there will be no conflicts. You can do that through seeking. It is not necessary to understand the negative. It is far better to be positive. Be Your Self.”

— Lester Levenson

13 Likes

Ok, so no need for healing. I agree with that. According to levin, I have some subconscious desires that are not conscious because I feel some emotions that are not pleasant. If I would just run love bomb and switch my emotions, would the communication between my conscious and subconscious open up?

I noticed that when I was depressed, I was unable to manifest stuff. The more positive I am, the more I am able to manifest stuff in my life.

So for sure love bomb and chosen would be good choice for it. But I am wondering how long would someone have to run it to raise their vibration for a long period of time!

3 Likes

I’m actually considering Chosen, Stark and Love Bomb for my next 21 day run…I want good self concept and the ability to manifest better/faster so!

11 Likes

The only way out of all of the suffering is in. In, to that place within your heart, where the only love you’ll ever need is, where the Real is, our true nature. The price of entry is sacrificing the false self and all of its programming with its feedback loop of self-inflicting misery and anguish, for your real self. There was a time where we knew nothing of hatred, pain and abuse, when our light shined. There’s a child in everyone that loved everything outside and inside at one time. But the world is plagued with broken hearts of broken reflections scattered in this world. Go into the heart and become whole again, isn’t that healing is?

Even if it were a bandaid, I’m absolutely determined to abide in that state of being. It’s forever free and forever powerful. Let the bandaid calm the “boo-boo” if it were so, I will still always choose this form of healing.

Once you realize what you really are and what you’re capable of, how all the healing that you’ve been looking for to feel whole was in your heart, Love is the only thing you’ll need.

Nevertheless, all paths lead to the summit in the end, where the veil is one. Remember, if you fall, you simply stand back up and continue, over and over until you succeed :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@Phoermes In your experience with your loop, does love bomb allow to connect with your authentic self? Loving yourself and others could actually be the key to opening that shut off door.

It’s actually funny because I wrote today about fear. Yesterday I was thinking about fear all day long, about how I wasn’t connected to myself.

I was on LSD yesterday, and I wrote… some shit that doesn’t make sense. But basically I arribed to the conclusion that life is basically doing your best to being yourself. Here is the sentence I wrote in my not so lucid state : “Like, life is about getting yourself deep in your own shit so you can believe it enough to do it!” → Being into my own shit means, being into me, loving myself. Loving yourself → Belive in yourself → Doing yourself.

5 Likes

It is the most relaxing experience with the only one loop. In the new product portal I was asking for a sub on deep relaxation and stress relief. I think LB is the one ! I will mix it with Stark and Emperor.

13 Likes

I think I’ll mix Chosen, love bomb and Stark for the next days before my break and if I like it I will keep my stack for the next 21 days.

Chosen and Love bomb’s positivity & taste for life might very well create a snowball effect!

5 Likes

Yep I am also hesitating between Chosen and Emperor in fact. We have too much choice :rofl:

3 Likes

Only reason I go with chosen and love bomb is because I wanto to supercharge my mood :wink: Like, I’m out of suicidal thoughts, but now I want to actually enjoy and appreciate life! And since everything is closed and I can’t really go out (and it’s -30 celcius outside), I think focusing on my mood is good :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Bon courage WhiteTiger !!

2 Likes

Loving others is loving yourself in the end, reflections. Even as I write to you I feel my heart. Memories flooding back up from childhood, some of the most traumatic shit children could go through, yet I have nothing but love to those to clueless idiots. Life can be hard and I really get it now. I get what fear does, the entangling web that it weaves in ones mind, driving them mad. I’m telling you this because something has been released from my heart, I know because it has been a very long time since my eyes let out this kind of healing water :slight_smile: I am reminded that loving is my true nature, even if I sometimes express myself in a sly-devilish way, just an act that I sometimes forget for the real thing.

So, yes, it’s working on my authenticity. But remember that I absolutely, wholeheartedly, undoubtly want to be in The Heart.

Love is like the light of wisdom, and one cannot fool the wise.

Yum :yum:

You’re on to something

Ever heard of the great comedian Bill Hicks? His shows are on YouTube. Worth the watch.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to aslow vibration: that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death
Life is only a dream
And we are the imagination of ourselves
Here’s Tom with the weather."

Remember the child’s rhyme of rowing the boat.

Everyone has a unique perception of the world with their own unique expression of their dreams and visions into it. Pumping fear into the minds of people is what’s shackling them into abandoning that unique perspective to that of a boring common one, an automaton reality. Love what obliterates that. Love to others. Love to yourself. And the ultimate love to your soul and the absolute soul of the Source that is always timeless, formless and ever present.

9 Likes

Tell me how it goes! I’m waiting until after my washout out next week!!! :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Well, I’ll have to wait in two days because today I listened to stark :wink:

I guess that is also why SaintSovereing said that Love bomb might be a key to manifestation.

If Sanguine was out I would probably run it to replace chosen, but chosen symbolise Hope which is pretty cool combined with love!

2 Likes

Another thing LL said is to feel only Love and know that everything is perfect. When the Love is complete, that problem, no matter what it is will drop away.

3 Likes

You keep making it harder to choose stack haha.

How does Libertine and Love bomb stack ?

Will I get a aura of love and sexuality at the same time.

Still pondering on What my women stack is gonna be .

Wanted Libertine , love bomb . Or stark Libertine love bomb.

Or Libertine love bomb and my custom.

Decisions decisions.

Do stark have physical shifting like wanted ?

4 Likes

Oh man, I was asking about a sub that removes all the traumas and bullshit from the soul we put on it over decades.

Rebirth and Regen are already doing GOD’S PLAN with this, but it seems that LB might be the next necessary step!
With a mixture of Mind’s Eye and Sage Immo every now and then :wink:

I can also FEEL the love you have in your writing which is so interesting. The choice of words, the strucutre of sentences and then meaning behind them. Pure bliss!

7 Likes

As Saint mentioned, if the whole world could have this experience. Imagine what the world would look like!

1554bb59-b01a-4ab4-9d83-f0a6464c1ecd

4 Likes

I’m stoked to see how this will work together with MEZP in terms of manifestation. A central part of basically all manifesting modalities is a) loving yourself b) loving reality/existence. Only from there will you be able to manifest or create something better…

And Regarding Love Bomb…? Now it’s more like LOVE NUKE! :sweat_smile:

I’ve been in a bit of a rut lately so I tried one loop of LBZP this morning just feeling it out and man… now it feels like all that negativity and self-doubt is simply melting away.

Nuke from orbit

… it’s the only way to be sure :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow, @Phoermes You’ve become so poetic!

2 Likes