Expand beyond measure

More self control under what circumstances?

3 Likes

mainly angry outburst , and cultivating work and personal related habits .

1 Like

I see. Thank you.

2 Likes

Stark

This was around 1 year ago
(At the time stark was putting me letā€™s say 7 steps ahead or created situations that showed that I am not ready )
In this period I was creating visions to aspire to
I met people out of my relationship circle (happened also using ultima )
Stark zp

8 loops and itā€™s working from where I am now , from this current reality frame instead of throwing me with struggles to find my centre )

Zp : is supporting me to use what I have now to move toward the vision
Zp ; meeting people out of my circle didnā€™t happen with zp at least till now

Alchemist

Alchemist st 1 Q or Qv2 was ambiguous , means I was not able to put my hand on clear improvement . But what helped me to continue (I used it for more than 6 months) is the dreams i was getting , a sign that the sub is working

Zp : there was a clear feeling of releasiing blockages on the 5 chakra and lightness in the body . And other clearing on different chakras
Zp : there is a subtle but clear knowingness that I am on the right path by using alchemist
Zp : before using alchemist st 1 zp I was wondering what my stack would be (ascended Mogul or Hom or etc ) but since I placed alchemist st 1 . I know my path forward .
Zp : in the last cycle I used alchemist st 2 qv2 and since then and I am devoted for breathe awareness and my other practices . This reminded me of my experience with emperor

4 Likes

1@19/2 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
2@20/2
3@21/2 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
4@22/2
5@23/2 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
6@24/2
7@25/2 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
8@26/2
9@27/2 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
10@28/2
11@1/3 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
12@2/3
13@3/3 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
14@4/3
15@5/3 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
16@6/3
17@7/3 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
18@8/3
19@9/3 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
20@10/3
21@11/3 alchemist st 1 *1 loop

12/13/14/15/16
Washout period.

2 Likes

It taken more than 2 weeks to launch our advertising campaign, around 3 months this advertisement campaign is television, social media , Street panners . It was a hard decision due to the situation between Russia and Ukraine and here in Lithuania the atmosphere is tense .

• Good results regarding sales from first 3 days
  • We did the same campaign around year back but with the focus on brand awareness campaign . This time the focus more on increasing sales and our Market share .
  • I use rich in my listening schedule beside alchemist and elixer .
    *The results of the adv campaign will become more clear within 4 weeks , but I am optimistic about the results .
3 Likes

1@19/2 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
2@20/2
3@21/2 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
4@22/2
5@23/2 alchemist st 1 *1 loop
6@24/2
7@25/2 alchemist st 1 *1 loop. elixer * 1 loop
8@26/2
9@27/2 Rich
10@28/2
11@1/3 alchemist st 1 *1 loop elixer * 1 loop
12@2/3
13@3/3 rich Ascension chamber
14@4/3
15@5/3 alchemist st 1 *1 loop elixer * 1 loop
16@6/3
17@7/3 rich
18@8/3
19@9/3 alchemist st 1 *1 loop elixer * 1 loop
20@10/3 Ascension chamber
21@11/3 rich

12/13/14/15/16
4 rich
4 elixer
7 alchemist st 1
Ascension chamber 2

2 Likes
  • One thing is clear from zp titles in general , I am not shying away from The truth of who I really am any more .

• Around 10 days since I finished alchemist stack and after the washout period alchemist kicks in more I say more because I was already having results while on the cycle .

• Important notice :warning: in this cycle I donā€™t play alchemist .

6 Likes
  • today was a great day , smth I aspired for from long time ago manifested today and is taking shape in my life .
  • My timing was perfect , synchronicity at its best .
  • This manifestation is one of the ascended Mogul Goals zp so this is awesome.:fire::fire:
  • Letā€™s put this manifestation under the GLITCH in the matrix section .
  • I never imagined this manifestation happen in this way but with all my visualisation I kept feeling it as itā€™s happening .
  • I Am hesitant to call this manifestations miraculous , because the flow of events happened in the most natural way .

We achieved our short term sales target and this is beautiful :pray:

8 Likes

The concept of dropping importance was for me one of the major insights that I gained from transurfing. Itā€™s a great way to remember to practice detachment towards desired outcomesā€¦

Congrats to that!

Iā€™m intrigued! Are you willing to elaborate further? :relaxed:

Itā€™s wonderful, isnā€™t it? :grinning:

How is the Alchemist washout/bloom expressing itself for you? Aside from the above, that is? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s a business association with someone (lawyer) I dreamt to have contact with on a deeper level and have friendship with . Not just changing contacts. The glitch is that the way I met this person was so normal And synchronic at the same time .

• My schedule this day changed a little bit that gave me the opportunity to go to the bank first instead of going to the office , after the bank I find group of people asked me about something I am the only one who can help at the moment (this help take around 1 hour) there lawyer came late and he thanked & appreciated me that I helped them and invited me for launch , we take our launch together at this day me ,the lawyer and the group of people . It was a good time . A friendship started because I gave a helping hand .

Being consistent in using these tools

• caring more for my stress level by using (TFT,EFT, ) awesome with reconciliation also :sparkles:
  • doing TRE trauma releasing exercise
  • sleep always while feeling good (this was helpful in the above manifestation) EDIT: this is very important and canā€™t be left out :arrow_right:
    I practice weight lifting at night before sleep , and I am consistent with it , I always tried to integrate my weight lifting practice at the day but I found it impossible due to work related activities . And I always subscribed to the idea that itā€™s more preferable to play at the day . With alchemist I decided enough wasting time and be the weirdo who practice at night before bed time .
  • participating more in mass meditations without the occurrence of dramatic situationsšŸ™ (I write before In subliminal club black) that when I do these types of meditation proplematic situations happen to me
  • I can say that the high vibrations (in forms of genuine laughing,and encouragement) in the home and between the family members are high .
  • doing Joe dispenza pineal gland meditation with awesome results and deep silence .
4 Likes

Could you explain this concept in more detail.

You find the archetype you embody through a book?

Then what? What actions you take to make situations happen?

1 Like

Could it be you had a deprived childhood?

Were you taken for granted for being poor?

2 Likes

There are alot of books related to archetypes and with knowing them and doing some tests even without doing just reading them you will be able to know your dominant archtype.

This is the list of books I usually use .

• king , warrior magician , lover for Robert Moore and Douglas Gillette

• archetype for Caroline myss
    https://www.archetypes.com/get-empowered/quizzes/

• a writerā€™s guide to characterization , Victoria Lynn Schmidt

• the five archtypes (fire,water, earth,wood,steel) for Carey Davidson

And the more sophisticated books

• awakening the heroes within ,Carlos s. Pearson
  • tarot and the archetypal journey ,Sally Nichols
  • Archetypal Dimensions of the Psyche , Marie-Louise Von Franz.

:arrow_right:For example if you embody the intellectual archetype , you will find yourself since your early childhood surrounded by books , family members speaking about the current world situation .

This intellectual as general rule : may not need subs like QL or limitless because these qualities already trained enough but he may need (truth social or daredevil ) to get out of his head and engage with the outer world .

:arrow_right:If you Embody the visionary archetype , you will find yourself amazed by the science fiction movies and books

This type as a general rule : may not need subs like stark because he already filled with innovative ideas and solutions .but he may need subs like (HOM to attract the attention of investors or ascended Mogul to apply and ground his creative ideas into physical reality )

:arrow_right:If you Embody the caregiver you will find yourself surrounded by suffering from physical or emotional suffering and you are not annoyed as a child by helping them . Or you will find a family member who practice caregiving to others and he becomes your role model and you aspire to become like him .

This type as a general rule : may not need subs like choosen or love bomb he already loving and people go to him for advice and support . But he may need subs like Ascension to establish his boundaries and care for himself instead of neglecting it .

This may count beside a culmination of other negative perspectives about wealth in general .

5 Likes

I will check out these books.

Very interesting explanation

Thanks, man!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the list of recommended reading! :relaxed:

1 Like

1@16/3 rich 5 minutes
2@17/3 Ascension chamber
3@18/3 rich 2nd 5 minutes
4@19/3
5@20/3 rich
6@21/3
7@22/3 rich ascended Mogul
8@23/3
9@24/3 ascended Mogul , paragon
10@25/3
11@26/3 paragon ascended mogul
12@27/3
13@28/3
14@29/3 Elixer zp 7 m paragon zp 7 m
15@30/3
16@31/3 alchemist st4 zp daredevil zp
17@1/4
18@2/4 paragon zp alchemist stage 4 zp
19@3/4 rest Ascension chamber
20@4/4 paragon zp alchemist stage 4 zp
21@5/4
6 7 8 9 starting the next cycle at 10/4

Rich 4
Paragon 5
Ascended Mogul 3
Elixer 1
Daredevil 1
Alchemist st4 3
Ascension chamber 2

Total loops 19

1 Like

My next cycle is alchemist zp stage 2 and paragon .
Detoxification is one of the goals . And since I started paragon zp at January . Improved a lot of aspects of healthy living from water intake to my diet to regulating my stress level sleeping early . So working on the energetic aspects with alchemist and with physical aspects with paragon . From this cycle all my listening sub will be on the morning . To keep stabilising my sleeping cycle times . (Because subs energize me) . One goal of this stack is to increase my CO2 tolerance . I use app called breathe hold be or apps related to apnea training.

4 Likes

Boredom and the need for constant stimulation , this smth is being worked on by paragon embracing boredom but this process started months back . When I closed Facebook account with alchemist stage qv2 urge . Then most of my reading moved back to paper books . Screen time reduced to mostly work related tasks. Paragon is working on balancing me I feel it .

Edit: Since paragon zp came out I did 17 loops . Before This cycle .

3 Likes

I am not a big fan for sharing intangible results (while I know how important the inner part of the equation) I prefer more to share physical results . But with zp I am obliged to share those feelings and states of being .

I canā€™t sleep today because of a simple reason I feel a different man than yesterday I played one loop of ascended Mogul 8hours ago .

Feeling different itā€™s just a Neutral feeling .

1 Like