Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

BlackTiger has been robbed of his Avatar, this is obvious injustice, I am calling for justice.

Both of you gentlemen are obviously mistaken. Who is this black tiger you speak off ?

1 Like

Pity, BlackTiger was a good chap, I adored him. Shame he is not anymore with us.

I’m 19 and I don’t get the libido spike but I think that’s because I’m so focused on work and the gym that I don’t care for other things (Obviously sometimes I do).

2 Likes

Quick question for all those who have listened to Stark, which version felt more grounded? Q,QV2,Ultima or Zp?

1 Like

This from zp preview and I consider this grounded compared to Qv2

1 Like

Thank bro,
So it sounds like it just needs time to settle in :relieved::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

What scripting in Stark contributes to it’s effect of having constant luck?

On Stark, coincidences in regards to money, when I play games I almost always have the luck my side, things just going perfectly my way etc

Is this fortune favourite with Yggdrasil or is their a different script related to this? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

It’s the scripting to manifest favorable situations. I don’t think it’s Fortune’s Favorite, though. I’ll look at the script later. Fire wrote that one.

10 Likes

Could we please get that as a separate module?

It works very well (in Stark). Fortune’s Favorite did not manifest favorable situations as much.

:point_up: :point_up: when I was running Stark

4 Likes

This sounds more like Financial Success Reality Shifter

4 Likes

On Stark, the combination of the Influencing Aura, masterful speech craft, yggdrasil (I’m assuming), and the likeable famous vibe somehow led to some of the most lucky coincidences I’ve ever experienced in my life.

Can we have a module that’s called “Lucky Charm”

Which combines several well functioning manifesting techniques to help opening the timelines for some of the most unbelievable such lucky coincidences to happen?

2 Likes

Have you tried this module?

1 Like

So I recently re-added stark to my stack so now it’s just my emperor custom and stark for a few cycles. I will say that the first time I tried stark I had emperor and wanted and it was a lot haha. Now with just stark and the emperor custom it’s a different story. Just one listen the other day and it was a game changer for sure. I started to think very crystal clear like and the focus on tasks is something else. I just get the job done now and I am a lot faster in my thought processing, and my reaction time seems to have increased as well. I am more in the moment and grounded as well, not as much in my head and while I have been working on that for a while, Stark really helped with that aspect of myself. Also when I am socializing I do make a lot more people laugh and people seemed happier to see me.

8 Likes

I gotta ask what kind of physical shifting is in Stark? Cause on Emperor ZP I seemed to bulk up with a lil bit of leaning out but I seem to be leaning out a bit more which I have no complaints.

I will say the past couple weeks I have been walking more lately, and being more mindful of what I’m eating and what time I’m eating such as not eating so late at night. I also have Endocrine System and Muscular System in my Emperor custom so it’s also a huge possibility my body is finally adjust to optimized hormones. It’s just after 2 listens to Stark wince I stacked it with my Emperor custom haha idk I feel like my body is trying to lean itself out.

3 Likes

Users have commented that emperor does have an effect of bulking you up whereas stark might assist in loosing weight and as you said looking leaner.

3 Likes

Oh damn so I might be getting the best of both worlds then.

1 Like

I guess it depends what your goals are my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol burn fat and maintain/gain muscle mass so recomp honestly.

Hello did anyone try Stark + Khan?