Expand beyond measure

IMG_20220419_124332

This chart is valuable reference while running paragon .
. when I said paragon balances me I mean it . And at these uncertain financial situation . Paragon is helping me with anxiety plus sustaining my sense of well being. While I also run alchemist stage 2 . But I know this peace comes from paragon .

3 Likes

Now listening to my first loop with love bomb excited for it . And I am using it with paragon .

2 Likes

Yes I think I embody this one. I always tried to make some kind of gadgets(some working and some not) or you can say some fancy models related to science fiction. I always love the concept of time travel. I think this kind of person maynot need new innovative ideas supporting sub like stark but this kind of user may need Beyond limitless zp or limitless zp. I am one of them ,though I was always amazed at this fictional ideas I was never able to execute them due to lack of understanding things (suppose formulas on a deeper level ) because we people sometimes create our own understanding and suppose we want to solve a question that require imagination, we will do it, we will approach it correctly after 2-3 trials but not be able to complete it .

If you have a idea you must be capable to execute it. For execution of ideas ,patience, innovation ,comprehension is required .
I am already experiencing some bits and pieces of these qualities in BLU ZP

1 Like

Thanx for the chart btw, that’s a lot of info

1 Like

Exactly :+1:

Awesome

You Welcome @Matrix :blue_heart:

1 Like

Really interesting review and this was back in Qv2, right? I’ll be running a custom “booster” with QL ST1. What made you move on from Quantum Limitless?

I remembered running the New Dawn version of Limitless and it increased my reflexes.

I wonder, if you were able to become lucid and through changing what happened in your dream you would be able to change reality?

1 Like

This review from q version I used in this year . I used quantum limitless st 2 qv2 only onc and still didn’t use QL zp .

Just to see another subs potentials

Started to developing my lucidity using alchemist . And I did it before subs when I have a dream with negative vibe I change it .

1 Like

If you will create a custom that target the “fear from freedom” at its core . What will this custom look like . Please include the minimum I am looking at creating a slick/light sub so the less modules the better.

• I don’t want the sub to target specific types like financial , sexual , social freedom etc
  • I really don’t care about outer manifestation modules .
  • I don’t want any personality related cores like stark ,Khan .

I want to target the core the deepest part of my psyche that is deeply free .

• this sub can be used by anyone unisex

I am not expert in the q store but This how I think about this sub . What’s your opinion every body. @lion @Sub.Zero @Leandros @TheBoxingScientist @RVconsultant and sure anyone not tagged be free to share your opinions, thanks in advance :blue_heart::pray:

1 Like

Dragon Reborn
Limit Destroyer
Rebirth
The Elixir

Modules update later

1 Like

Does this mean fearing freedom? Or to be free of fear?

1 Like

This one :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: not fear itself .

1 Like

Okay this is an interesting one. Let me think over it.

1 Like
  1. Limit Destroyer Core
  2. Steadfast
  3. Inner Voice
  4. Courage Reclaimed
  5. Divine Self-Image
  6. New Beginnings
  7. Atman
  8. FEBRUUS
  9. ARES
  10. Iron Frame
  11. Power Awareness
  12. Power Unleashed
  13. Dominion
  14. Mosaic

Steadfast - be the fearless rock. Know what to do in any situation.

Inner Voice - positive self-talk. A brilliant module that makes you feel good all day.

Courage Reclaimed - say goodbye to the victim mentality

Divine Self-Image - You. Are. Worthy.

New Beginnings - dig into your psyche to root out your fears.

Atman - destroy your limits.

FEBRUUS - purify you from things from your past that hold you back including false beliefs and past traumas.

ARES - purges you from weakness, doubt, guilt, shame and fear.

Iron Frame - nothing shakes you.

Power Awareness and Power Unleashed - be aware of your power and unleash it.

Just a custom idea for you to consider. Play with it and take what ideas you like from it.

3 Likes

I am looking to create a light subs really light that is fast acting.

• nothing in particular I want to achieve with this sub only improved states of being

The Least amount of modules is six , is this right ?'speaking about zp standard custom @Lion

So I think this may be it

1. Limit destroyer core / alchemist stage 1
  2. Courage reclaimed
  3. divine self image
  4. power awareness
  5. metamorphosis
  6. merger of the world or awakened perception

This awesome but with 3 cores . I can create one with dragon reborn st1 , I prefer alchemist because I used it but DR didn’t. I see 3 cores as heavy custom. And will not be fast acting ? Is this accurate ?

1 Like

The minimum is 10

1 Like

Hey , @StateOfBeing

When I saw the two head lines (1-5 )and ( 6 to 10 ) I thought that I can choose minimum 5 modules . It seem I am wrong :thinking:

Thanks for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

I can see how that’s confusing

1 Like

I’d say Dragon Reborn and New Beginnings.

2 Likes

This comment from billion about the relationship between habits and sub . Encouraged me to go read more about habits . And I have that profound realisation (we change our stacks and subs alot and we are not consistent with it for long term because we are looking for that dopamine shot . With the first listening we get enlivened after the script becomes familiar and the honey moon period ends we generate unlimited excuses and rational why our next stack is the badass choice for our evolution :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Poor human beings . We think we are highly evolved . Sad truth NO . We play games with our potential . Games Games Games .

3 Likes

This is the same that happens with the songs we love , we listen to it for days continually to the moment we lose the goose bumps we get from the song and we start feeling boredom from the song . Then we look for another activity to give us the dopamine shot we need :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes