Lion - 1 Year and 6 Months of ASCENSION

2022-07-07T18:30:00Z

Day 6
(Cycle 2 of Ascension)
(Cycle 1 of E2)
Rest

Not as productive as I would have liked today (might be the Friday vibes) but still got stuff done like getting all my clothes arranged in my massive cupboard, getting a few more stuff from my old home for mom (might need to do a few such miscellaneous trips for a few more days) and arranging service for things like shifting phone lines and repairing our cooking stove.

Got a bit irritated when being told that the phone line can’t be shifted (and hence by extension neither can the wifi router be shifted). But I kept my cool and am planning to push the telecom to do it. If not, will just have to move to another phone company keeping the same number.

On the bright side, my physical stamina has improved by all the moving I have helped with and my lungs are breathing much better.

Can feel the need for more mental strength but I will get there eventually. Running Ascension for a significant duration along with putting myself out there will toughen me up.

7 Likes

2022-07-08T18:30:00Z

Day 7
(Cycle 2 of Ascension)
(Cycle 1 of E2)
Ascension x1, E2 x1

Got my cupboards organized today. All that is left are my bookshelves which I hope to finish by tomorrow.

After that I will set myself some concrete goals and a daily routine to achieve those goals through productive action-taking.

Am still groping in the dark a bit when it comes to my life purpose but hope that pushing myself into trying things out will resolve into something special.

I think I should try my hand at writing books. Possibly non-fiction and/or poetry. My strengths are in those two genres even though I have only dabbled in them on an on and off basis.

I want to feel a paperback in my hands and relish the sight of seeing my name on its spine.

Can already imagine it in my mind’s eye. It’s time to make it happen.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Stress Displacement module in my E2 custom works extremely well to throw away the burdens of my mind especialiy when I get a bit anxious. It’s an under-rated module.

8 Likes

2022-07-09T18:30:00Z

Day 8
(Cycle 2 of Ascension)
(Cycle 1 of E2)
Rest

Got all my books arranged. Phew! Didn’t think I would be able to do it but it is done. Funny how something that doesn’t seem like a huge task, takes a lot of time to do especially when you have to categorize the various books.

But yeah, so I can now say am officially moved in into my new “headquarters” and I will have to figure out what the next step should be.

Tomorrow will be dedicated to that. I wouldn’t mind giving a couple of days to it either. Because once I am committed, I should go all in for a while.

6 Likes

What are your favorite fiction or nonfiction books? Want to share?

2 Likes

Non-fiction authors:

1. Tim Ferris
  2. Robert Greene
  3. Cal Newport

Fiction authors:

1. J R R Tolkien
  2. George R R Martin
  3. Steven Erikson
  4. J K Rowling
6 Likes

2022-07-10T18:30:00Z

Day 9
(Cycle 2 of Ascension)
(Cycle 1 of E2)
Ascension x1, E2 x1

Not written down a plan yet. It’s okay. I think some part of me is fearful of commiting to a path since it will mean I have to let go of other paths in life or postpone them.

Have to remind myself that life is all about choices and choosing one thing automatically means giving up other choices.

Won’t elaborate too much. I feel like am in a limbo right now. In between places before I step into the next phase.

Once again I remind myself that it is okay.

10 Likes

2022-07-11T18:30:00Z

Day 10
(Cycle 2 of Ascension)
(Cycle 1 of E2)
Rest

So I started the day off on an unproductive note but I turned it around by meditating in the afternoon.

I realized I was running away from myself for some reason and thought meditation would bring me back to the source within.

Which it did. I gained some peace amidst my confusion thanks to that and during dinner time mom was sharing something about a relative when I got an inspired thought about what I should pursue.

Now you might be wondering what this purpose I have discovered is but I will have to be a little “WANTED” about it since part of me feels this is a calling that needs to be evaluated seriously. And no it is not to be a priest or anything since am too much of a rascal to be that haha.

I will be exploring it for a while and share when I get something concrete. Must admit I am not sure whether it is the right path for me but another part of me says it is.

8 Likes

I have also found that meditating helps me to focus as well. As an interesting fact, meditating (which is really just a form of metacognition - basically, thinking about what you’re experiencing) actually helps your prefrontal cortex to grow, so that you have more resources to use. Also, another side benefit of meditation is that it helps to collect your attention, so that you can then use it towards a direction you choose (instead of it being scattered in a few different directions based upon random thoughts).

I hope you gain even more clarity in regards to what you are choosing to possibly pursue. I think it’s really wise to explore it first and make sure it’s a good fit.

2 Likes

I know it may sound paradoxical, but this is the exact power of a decision. As Napoleon Hill used to say (and I’m paraphrasing): In order to succeed, you must burn all other bridges but the one you truly desire.

It may seem like you’re limiting yourself, but in reality, you’re focusing yourself.

3 Likes

That’s right, @aklimatize

1 Like

Day 11
(Cycle 2 of Ascension)
(Cycle 1 of E2)
Ascension x1, E2 x1

I unsubsribed from redpill channels on youtube today not because I don’t believe they work but because I want to concentrate on health and wealth at the moment. Plus I get the gist of women by now and game isn’t much of an issue for me.

I also find myself spending too much time listening to such content and the day simply passes by without having achieved much. I will return to them later. For now I need to get my priorities straight or else I will just turn into a redpill beta instead of a redpill alpha, only knowing stuff and not being able to act on the knowledge due to my illness and poor resources.

13 Likes

Hows the Aura from Ascension?

1 Like

Not noticed much. Must be cause am concentrating more on internal development right now.

4 Likes

Normally Ascension comes with a profound Aura of Attraction.

For me it also gave me an oozing presence, just that power and authority, it gets noticed by others.

Have you noticed nothing as such?

3 Likes

@Houdini - frankly, am not paying much attention to it, my friend. Maybe because am too much inward focused right now and my current circumstances don’t give me the chance to meet too many people.

Will surely tag you if I get any such results.

4 Likes

What this means ? I remember reading here about redpilling guys !:thinking::thinking:

I understand that concept in politics context , how is that different in personal development arena ?

Thanks in advance :sparkles:

1 Like

Redpill in this context means understanding female (and male) nature from an evolutionary biological and behavioral point of view with respect to their different mating strategies.

It is spot on about women and explains why tradition and religion enforced gender roles. And demystefies the feminine mystique to help men in these modern times.

If you want to know more, get “The Unplugged Alpha” by Richard Cooper which provides an excellent concise introduction to the redpill. Would recommend the audible audiobook by the same name since the author himself reads it and has an excellent reading voice. He also has a youtube channel called Entreprenuers in Cars.

After that if you want to do a detailed study of this topic, get the Rational Male series of books by Rollo Tomassi. There are 5 of them. DON’T get the audible version in this case. Rollo Tomassi has a YT channel as well called The Rational Male.

2 Likes

Day 12
(Cycle 2 of Ascension)
(Cycle 1 of E2)
Rest

Did some meditation at noon. It made me feel calmer and drove away a number of anxieties that were troubling me the past few days. Meditation is the free anti-recon tool you can use without having to move a muscle. Also useful for that reconcillation called Life.

Meditation also helps clear many unnecessary things in the subconcious and helps speed up the processing of subliminals. When your mind is at peace, you are able to do more.

In that spirit I got the idea to look up services that teach the blind and people with low vision to navigate life and work, and came across an institute that teaches that in my city. Not that I expect to go blind but it is nice to have a plan B just in case.

6 Likes

@sid - by the way, the subliminals over here are the Quantum Pill (my name for it). Beyond red pill and biology. Which is why they seem miraculous in nature.

6 Likes

I can completely relate to this; it’s almost like a rabbit hole of opinions about life in general. I agree, it’s good info if you’ve not already been exposed to it, but after a while, there is nothing new there, just new ways of applying the info already discussed…those are endless, hence the rabbit hole with seemingly no end in sight.

5 Likes