Lion - 1 Year and 6 Months of ASCENSION

@Lion I feel also this way. I have to quit my belly aching, learn to stop giving organ recitals and man up. I run this! If I @@@k up I have no one to blame but myself.

2 Likes

images (3)

5 Likes

2022-07-01T18:30:00Z

Washout

So a 5 day washout after my 1st cycle of Ascension is done. Am glad I rested for 5 days since I felt I was “unwinding” my subconcious like an old watch coil during these 5 days as opposed to being “wound up” while running Ascension the last 3 weeks.

Some observations during the washout period:

• Pulsing sensations below my belly yesterday night and today all day. Fingers crossed it is physical shifting since Ascension does have it in its objectives (I wonder what sort of shifting it is though since it isn’t specified there).

• Am becoming more calm in a masculine way. I remember that WANTED calm was pure nonchalance but Ascension calm is “my masculinity isn’t perturbed by what you say. I can take it and respond calmly and resonably”. I really like this cause I find myself being extremely cool in situations where I previously used to be irritable.

• I am not interested in religion and politics much these days while at the same time I can discuss them using my rational mind rather than from an emotional viewpoint. I don’t mind what others believe. I just say my piece and don’t mind at all if they agree or not.

• Am being more contemplative of my words and actions on others. Am taking responsibility for how I act and don’t feel the need to needlessly disagree or have arguments.

• Am thinking about what I want to contribute to humanity. What legacy to leave to those coming after me. I haven’t found answers yet but the seeds are planted.

• A desire to be more self-reliant and already beginning to take some actions in small ways to be independent regardless of my health difficulties without complaints. Am helping out more at home and pushing myself to not limit what I can do regardless of my circumstances.

• More productive the last 3 weeks.

• More natural confidence due to all the above mentioned points.

So the next cycle will be Ascension (320kbps) + E2 (custom).

E2:

1. A/SPS: Eyesight
  2. A/SPS: Hearing
  3. Asclepius
  4. Serum X
  5. Deep Sleep
  6. Stress Displacement
  7. Fusion Optimized
  8. The Architect
  9. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  10. Yggdrasil

I have already gotten this custom and am playing my stack as I write this.

9 Likes

How long do you listen? The whole 15 minutes?
Your custom is a small targeted paragon?

2 Likes

Yes.

Yes. I wanted it to focus only on those specific issues.

4 Likes

2022-07-02T18:30:00Z

Day 1
(Cycle 2 of Ascension)
(Cycle 1 of E2)
Ascension x1, E2 x1

Ascension ZP 320 kbps is smooth. I couldn’t feel any reconcilliation in the last 24 hours.

My light physical healing custom E2 (modules are listed on my profile) had slight reconcilliation probably with the Eyesight and Hearing modules. But I think Ascension held it off. Wouldn’t mind updating it to 320 kbps when the Q store gets updated. I know the customs are already upgraded with the new anti-recon script but I think the 320 kbps could help with faster and smoother results.

My parents and me are at the tail end of moving to our new home. Possibly tomorrow or the day after. And am excited to inhabit my new room.

As said before, it is more spacious than my current room (by about 6 times), has plenty of new bookshelves for my many books, got a new desk made with marble top and a swanky attached bath.

This will be the space from which I will try to figure out my independent income (apart from the family business), exercise (have more than enough room to do bodyweight routines and yoga) and help me have a more positive outlook on life thanks to the freshness and spaciousness of our new and better apartment.

Other than that, it was a relaxing Sunday.

11 Likes

I like the part where you talk about what you want to create for the future. I can feel the drive and ambition. Read it loud every day to yourself, change if needed but for example start the day like that to know what the direction for your life is.

2 Likes

@Kyuss - thanks a lot for that idea and for the encouragement, bro. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

2022-07-03T18:30:00Z

Day 2
(Cycle 2 of Ascension)
(Cycle 1 of E2)
Rest

Officially moved into my new room aka “headquarters”. On an auspicious date too: the 4th of July! Happy Independence Day America and Americans!

May this new space am residing in inspire me in my current journey to self-reliance and independence on all levels: health, wealth, profession, sexual relations, residentship, etc. I aspire to be free and enjoy my freedom.

18 Likes

Happy Independence Day to you. Well wishes to you.

4 Likes

May your wildest dreams become reality my friend!!

8 Likes

@TheSunlightCaller , @Joa23 - thank you, my friends!

5 Likes

I am happy for you, bro! Success with everything you start from that new headquarter!

3 Likes

2022-07-04T18:30:00Z

Day 3
(Cycle 2 of Ascension)
(Cycle 1 of E2)
Ascension x1, E2 x1

Had to pick up a couple of boxes today and go back and forth between our old and new homes. It required going up and down stairs too and I suddenly realized that I had more energy for the past couple of days due to the Fusion Optimized and The Architect modules. Don’t feel as breathless as before.

Have lots of organizing to do in our new home so busy with that. Will take a couple of days before I can set myself a proper routine.

But it’s all good.

7 Likes

What traits are you refering to here.

2 Likes

Basically traits that nice guys exhibit. Being a doormat, submissive, not leading, being friendzoned, not understanding women, too emotional, etc.

5 Likes

Taking women’s “tests” personally is another.

4 Likes

A “feminist” male or a Nice Guy™

A male with a lack of masculine confidence and energy, no positive male leadership, bad or absent father/son relationship, smothered by mother and being affected by the wider culture that says men are bad/unnecessary. You vow not to be like those “bad” men.

Unfortunately we all are traumatized Nice Guys looking for a solution and I applaud you @Lion for sticking with Ascension for a year.

8 Likes

I got drunk and blew shit up in honor of your new HQ @Lion :smiley:

5 Likes

@Palpatine, @Michel - very much agree to what you guys have added. Loads could be spoken about this archetype but suffice to say it isn’t natural to act this way if a man wants to be masculine and dominant.

Thanks a ton, @Michel and cheers, @praisetheurdtree haha!

6 Likes