It is I, @SubliminalUser! I have been on various adventures during my time at SC. Some of you may know me from my other adventures and that I have eagerly taken part in testing ZP. Since then, I’ve experimented with some ZP titles during the public preview, thought about what I need to work on next, and got to this journal!
Some Other Adventures - an Anthology
- Tomorrow (Dec 25): Final run of ZP Subs for the year. Paragon ZP x 2. That is followed by a 7-day washout.
- January 1: Canonical start of my 45-day stack rotations.
I originally planned to start this journal on New Year’s, however I’m excited to share my plans here as well as some thoughts I have about the titles I’ve been using as well as the titles I’m going to use. Here’s what’s coming up in my first stack;
- CHOSEN: One of my biggest goals next year is to get a promotion at where I work. This next promotion is considered the challenging one to get because of the new kinds of territory I need to break into as part of my expanded role. The biggest component of that expanded role is leadership, influence, and setting direction for my team and other people. Combine that with Saint’s comment about CHOSEN being for people who want to get promotions and it’s no surprise that I’m going to run this. I intend to run this for at least half a year, if not the entire year—I will keep running this until I get promoted.
- Paragon: I need this for my health. Chiefly, I need to fix my sleep and fast. I got off of a sleep supplement earlier this month and since then it’s been hard getting long, high-quality sleep without once again resorting to cheats like sleep supplements. I want to induce a long-term change in my sleep quality for the better. The objective here is to be able to sleep without any supplements and have it be of high quality consistently. Having good sleep as a consistent part of my system is integral to everything, including properly processing subliminals.
- Heartsong: I’ve found that when it comes to things in the romantic department it’s been a little tough to get the right opportunities or people. For example, as part of some recent reflections I looked at all the women I met this year and I noticed some common problematic themes amongst all of them. It is just earlier this week that I came to the conclusion that I am consistently manifesting problematic women & also just not manifesting enough people. While I do already believe that success is inevitable for me (thanks to DR for that), I can certainly speed up the process by a LOT and also get all the problematic beliefs/manifestational seeds out of my system by running HS ZP (which should come with a lot of required healing).
Alternate to HS ZP: ME ZP. I really hope HS ZP is available before Jan 1. If by some chance HS isn’t but ME is, I’ll run ME. Along with the reflections I had related to HS, I realized that I need to improve the manifesting process itself. As much as I’ve improved in manifesting over the past year, I don’t think I’m doing my best just yet. Not to mention, visualization is still something I don’t do enough. I want to seek out more resources for improving my manifestation and visualization abilities.