Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I really like the Extended Information on the Mogul description page, very spot on stuff:

It is impossible to list every single benefit or objective of the subliminal due to the way our subliminals are created. They create holistic change that are deeply personal and individual to every single user, so while two individuals might see similar effects, someone else will likely have different experiences. Listing all potential avenues of growth and benefits is simply impossible – but through experience with the subliminal and introspection you can grasp the overall growth direction of the subliminal. Always remember that you are a unique individual with your very own journey, history and life, and our subliminals take that as well as your conscious guidance into account and work with you and who you truly are. In other words, even if an objective/feature/benefit that you want is not listed on the page, it does not mean you won’t experience it as long as the topic of the subliminal is connected to the desired effect.

Furthermore, if you haven’t experienced a specific objective / feature / benefit on the page (or unstated) yet, it does not mean you won’t — it simply means other things are taking precedence and have a much higher priority as dictated by the intricate interplay between your conscious guidance, your situation, your subconscious mind and the subliminal. Finally, there are countless more benefits and features to discover with each subliminal – each subliminal is so much more than a simple list. It is an invaluable companion on your journey that grows with you – indeed, our subliminals can be used indefinitely and throughout your whole life, they will always help you develop in new ways you never expected. Have patience, listen wisely, always be taking action in line with the subliminal and don’t let the list limit you, the subliminal or the experiences you will go through.

4 Likes

We already get hate mail for being a “red pill” organization. Of course, they were only complaining about the subs that help men get laid. Those individuals completely ignored the unisex wealth titles, and things like Seductress.

21 Likes

My god, some people are sick, saddens me to see negativity like that.

5 Likes

I want to try regneration for the coming 21 day cycle . But I am craving to continue with Mogul and rich ?! What do you suggest .

Could just make those your 3 subs for the cycle.
Mogul and R.I.C.H. would hit on the money stuff and Regen would work on whatever gets in the way of the fullness of that.

2 Likes

Working on As Above ZP and So Below ZP as we speak. What should the next title be? :wink:

I’m eyeballing Mind’s Eye ZP and Rebirth ZP.

31 Likes

Mind’s Eye ZP and Rebirth ZP lol
Yes to both

3 Likes

Throwing Stark out as suggestion :smiley:

6 Likes

Maybe Limit Destroyer and God Like Masculinity

3 Likes

Yes!!! Im sending you a PM :wink:

1 Like

Khan or Stark :heart_eyes:

My two lovers!

6 Likes

Mind’s Eye would be especially awesome.

3 Likes

then you both must have forgotten the Astral projection X
Common ! :joy:

why isn’t it even mentioned a little bit, am I the only one who’d like this sub ?
I’m starting to feel alone about this one

2 Likes

I have the AP sub too…just not used it yet. I seem to be a “collector” or sorts when it comes to SubClub stuff. Haven’t bought Seductress, but will be for the wife sometime. I’m eager to see what it does for her while I run Wanted for me.

3 Likes

What about any from multi-stages to see what this is about? And Seductress for ladies.

3 Likes

Ascension :sparkles: or emperor Hom

5 Likes

DAREDEVILLLL

I might be biased though because I want to smooth out WANTED a bit :rofl:

1 Like

The Emperor of galaxy can’t astral project :scream: ???

What are you doing with your dark siths’s powers then :joy:
(not to be taken seriously ofc, I’m making this clear just because there is people like me who have a hard time with 2nd degree humor lol)

1 Like

haha.
I think I got an OTO on it or something…or had money burning a hole in my bank account. Either way, it’s there for when I’m ready to dive in.

1 Like

I would have said True Social but actually LibertineZP actually does that job most perfectly already lol

8 Likes