Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Mind’s Eye would be especially awesome.

3 Likes

then you both must have forgotten the Astral projection X
Common ! :joy:

why isn’t it even mentioned a little bit, am I the only one who’d like this sub ?
I’m starting to feel alone about this one

2 Likes

I have the AP sub too…just not used it yet. I seem to be a “collector” or sorts when it comes to SubClub stuff. Haven’t bought Seductress, but will be for the wife sometime. I’m eager to see what it does for her while I run Wanted for me.

3 Likes

What about any from multi-stages to see what this is about? And Seductress for ladies.

3 Likes

Ascension :sparkles: or emperor Hom

5 Likes

DAREDEVILLLL

I might be biased though because I want to smooth out WANTED a bit :rofl:

1 Like

The Emperor of galaxy can’t astral project :scream: ???

What are you doing with your dark siths’s powers then :joy:
(not to be taken seriously ofc, I’m making this clear just because there is people like me who have a hard time with 2nd degree humor lol)

1 Like

haha.
I think I got an OTO on it or something…or had money burning a hole in my bank account. Either way, it’s there for when I’m ready to dive in.

1 Like

I would have said True Social but actually LibertineZP actually does that job most perfectly already lol

8 Likes

@friday Not sure if I stay on Libertine on my side, I’m trying to shed 20lbs of fat with emperor and Wanted since everything is closed.

My carbs are low like crazy, I’m trying to get down to OMAD and eat like 1K calories a day!

@Invictus Does spartan Shed fat mate?

2 Likes

beyond limitless or the executive or PCC

but i guess logically the wisest schedule would be to release ZP versions in order of best selling products.

5 Likes

Dragon Reborn please!

3 Likes

What @Malkuth said

Dragon Reborn ZP

2 Likes

Has anyone run any of these titles on a VR headset?

I’ll be taking delivery of an Oculus Quest 2 in the next week or so (cannot bring myself to call it Meta) and I’ve heard mixed reviews of the sound quality, would be curious if anyone has tried this what results you had.

1 Like

Definitely Dragon Reborn.
That sub changed me fundamentally as a person. I cannot and will not ever being able to thank @SaintSovereign and @Fire for Dragon Reborn

2 Likes

HoM? :smirk:
Or
StarkQ? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah, we could go that route – but we’ve always prioritized customer feedback over profits. We’re currently in a state of expansion and deep research, as the company is well-funded for now. Gives us time to have fun with the community like this.

17 Likes

then i think you should put a poll and have us vote for 24 hours and then release the winner next, and do that each time you want to release new ZP.

5 Likes

I would think that with the way yourself and @Fire are that this would be an ongoing thing?

1 Like

That mind eyes will help out both side of my limitless and rich stack, how long do we have to wait?