[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

There were A LOT of great guesses, but we have to give it up to @anon2351792, for his answer:

He’s right. Except it’s not just a sub. It’s the first official LIFEcharger, ASCENSION CHAMBER.

Ascension Chamber is a LIFEcharger designed to skyrocket your active manifestation abilities through the use of a mental construct we call the Ascension Chamber. This title is based on the cancelled, original supercharger version of Mind’s Eye. It provides a framework for those who want to consciously guide their results, but never knew how.

The guided meditation will help create your personalized Ascension Chamber, then provide you with instructions on how you can conscious boost your results with Zero Point subs at will. Of course, it’ll take a bit of practice, but within a month of regularly using the track, you’ll be able to consciously guide your results MUCH easier than before.

And of course, the LIFEcharger is embedded with a ZP subliminal of the same name. Also, most of you will be able to use Ascension Chamber everyday without overload.

Unfortunately, the title is delayed a bit. The voice actress made quite a few mistakes that I couldn’t fix in post without comprising the quality of the track. We should have everything ready by mid-next week.

That being said, to compensate for the lateness… EMPEROR ZP, Libertine ZP and As Above, So Below ZP are coming Sunday, December 26.

EDIT: Feel free to ask questions. More information will come soon. We’re just… so exhausted right now from working on…

78 Likes

Emperor ZP? Oh man 2022 is going to be amazing

18 Likes

Question, does this count as a title in our stack, or can we continue running what we have been?

6 Likes

Well this is definitely a big help out, if we can use it everyday then there no need for instruction upgrade. I was secretly hoping for a early MINDS EYE release this work since it a mini minds eye in a sense lol.

How many times can we run lifechargers like this per day?

Wait so lifecharger will be on the main store too beside the app?

Since this supercharger is enbeded with a zp sub of the same name does this mean that we will get a full zp sub later on?

Is the life changer app officially out yet for IOS or will this be it’s launch too?

1 Like

Woah! Congrats, @anon2351792!!!

Must admit the name of the lifecharger threw me off a bit since Ascension is usually associated with the Alpha title. But no issues.

I guess lifechargers will kinda replace the space “ultima boosters” used to be in.

Any stack recommendations for Ascension Chamber? Alchemist + Mind’s Eye + Sage Immortal + Ascension Chamber for all out manifestation?

Also, looking forward to more lifechargers for Seduction, Alpha mindset, maybe when physical shifting, health etc

8 Likes

:point_down:t2:

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Tease us more, won’t you

3 Likes

It’s a Conscious Guidance tool. Not an Archetype Flavoring sub.

:wink:

8 Likes

When I first read “there might be a delay,” I thought it to be a supercharger.
Those used to get delayed because of all the extra effort involved.

But I pushed the thought aside, cause “it’s not time yet.”

I guess my boosters history post, boosted up the Lifechargers Launch Timeline.
… Closing the window of opportunity for the copycats.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@SaintSovereign, give us a taste of your Ascension Chamber Music track, please.
Does it echo?

:grin:

3 Likes

Does Ascension Chamber require a lot of visualization ability?

2 Likes

Make me reconsider buying an alpha custom just now.
Please include objective list on sales page :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats to @anon2351792
I have a question about wether multistage subs will be one ZP file pr 4 ZP files?

4 Likes

It will still be 4 stages

1 Like

Ahaa
Thank you brother

You’re welcome

@SaintSovereign no chance for mind’s eye ZP? :-P. Would’ve been nice to pair this with that.

I must admit though, this is an amazing send at a time when I realized I must become better at manifestation.

Ooh wow…i am on my day 4 washout… and too many amazing zp coming out tomorrow

I have nice chance to rearrange my stack now

Thanks @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

im about to cum HAHAHAHH

sorry but i had to say this mods feel free to edit my comment

does this mean that Ascension has been reworked to ZP ? or you guys just placed Ascension Qv2 in the script of emperor ZP?

ill hold my tail for emperor for quite some time but i got so excited when i read about emperor

1 Like

also @SaintSovereign are you guys gonna edit the sales page of emperor zp? just like you did with mogul zp?

would be very nice to do so