My unofficial answer is: The Hypist.

In response to the killjoys …

In service to the copycats …

We present to you …

The Hypist

– Find Your Authentic Voice and Purposeful Contribution

– Build Your Own Social Media Echochamber

– Make Noise. Create Buzz. Go Viral.

May your world be as hyped about your work, as we have here on SubClub.

Order now.

:joy:

12 Likes

My official answer : this is title works on and effect the outer reality, for example my room my office and increase its vibration this is a title focused on making your outer environment comfortable and cosy feel spacious.

3 Likes

My official answer is: It’s about turning negative thoughts into positive by using new sound waves of ZP…Like person who is feeling sad or depressed will fell happy calm after listening to ZP so it will be Mood Changing ZP

3 Likes

My official answer is: OKUNOIN. Create, build and change your inner temple.

OKUNOIN is a place where you get to know and interact with your subconscious and learn about yourself. It is filled with personal memories, artefacts and metaphors you might have already encountered in your dreams. Some are positive and anchor you and with OKUNOIN you can strengthen them and place than at the centre of your temple.

Some are like bad pennies, popping up everywhere, cluttering your temple. With OKUNOIN you can throw them out and finally get rid of them.

Or, if you want to bring new aspects to your life and yourself, you can create something completely new in your inner temple.

In OKUNOIN you find peace of mind and joyful silence.

In OKUNOIN you are your best possible self.

4 Likes

My official answer is: Deep Focus/Flow State enabler. The new product will create an auditory vaulted “backbone” or “dome” that will guard against distracting thoughts and will support a flow state for the duration of the title’s playtime.

6 Likes

My Official Answer is: This sub is about Attunement and Manifestation.

Attunement to your inner/Divine voice and frequencies, creating a strong Aura and become The Architect of your own life.

8 Likes

These are some really good answers. Most of which i would already guessed

My official answer: a sub that can make your life effortless. having luck or always have things go smoothly in your favor.

2 Likes

My official answer: this sub will make any environment & situation where we are in - good for us, energetically and etc.

Additional details added BEFORE Dec.25:

Striving for more, seeing a greater perspective, seeing the whole picture, while keeping in touch with the ground, reaching larger levels (astral projection variation theme?).

7 Likes

My official answer is: This subliminal works with the subconscious to make you aware of your environment in a more complete way, perhaps based on the massive amounts of information our ears constantly process for us. This subliminal likely also gives an understanding of what is affecting the aural environment and how to change it as the user pleases. Further, with the power of ZP this title will work to allow even better connection with other people through awareness of the details of their sounds.

4 Likes

My official answer:

A program to reduce the noise, let’s you calm down the negative self talk, hear more your intuitive voice inside as well as protects you from outside voices by filtering and shielding you from attacks.

2 Likes

My answer: a sub to make people follow the recommended hearing pattern without overloading, treating their minds and bodies as a sacred temple.

Naw

My actual answer has been already crafted by another user.

So my alternate guess

MY OFFICIAL ANSWER IS: A sub that generates a lot of insights within the subconscious, producing alignment of mental, emotional and spiritual systems thus changing the sorrounding frequencies of the user’s environment.

4 Likes

My official answer is: A revolutionary sub that will help you change your surroundings to help you achieve your goals.

I got this through the article (which was fantastic BTW! Love that stuff!) Was really focused on how your surrounding make you feel and are very important. I don’t know what kind of scripting it would even take to achieve something like that.

If that’s the case:
Eln_GUAWkAEQD0u

1 Like

My official answer is:
This is about spiritual or religious enlightenment…

4 Likes

My official answer is: A sub to develop your idea of a perfect voice, whether it be used for singing, inspiring through speech or charming/seduction.

Most of the good title seem to have been taken xD I think Echo is a good shout.

3 Likes

My official answer is that SubClub is introducing their first soundwave frequency title. Not sure if anyone guessed this but, yeah.

2 Likes

My official answer is: Musical instrument Mastery X: Easily Learn, Improve and Master any musical instrument.

5 Likes
Thoughts

Chorus and choir, since its Christmas soon, and there’s a flaringly obvious cross and chakras, has been guessed already. One that deals with acoustics for musicians (hearing) and euphoniousness shares the same fate as well. Another one on the lines of divinity and granduer, since those ceilings and architectural design is supposed to get man closer to God, is a dud as well. If it’s any of those, I’m a happy camper.

I have a strong feeling that it’s related to sensory and synthesthesia

My guess is a subliminal that instills a sense of freedom and liberation from the confinements of small-er spaces, be they internal or physical. No matter the space one is occupying, they’d glow and light up the room with their sense of liberations from the compressing weights of the ceillings. Similar to Stark’s celebrity effect, chosen and other status title; whereby we’re exhibiting a powerful aura wherever we are, changing and transmuting the air around us.

In such grand ceiling, there’s a sense of freedom as opposed to lower vaulted ceilings, just like how one would feel as free and high as the ceilings of the sky when we’re in exposed areas like nature. As pure and unbound as the heavens above so are we below.

I personally feel energetic, large and free in such places like these cathedrals, like a balloon going higher and higher, driven by the hot air. As if my very mind is discharged of the hot air inside — the empty jibber-jabber

#end_of_essay

2 Likes

My official answer is that this a leadership title in which you are able to tune into what those around you or under you are feeling or making them feel or think what may be helpful in work. Based on the picture of the architecture and all the connections in the ceiling showing it could be a leadership ability of connecting individuals. Plus the article about how certain types of architecture can enhance sounds or feelings.

2 Likes

My official answer is :

Seat of Bishop: An Extraordinary being

The world will see him as the chosen one. They will follow him till the end of times. He will have the power to control minds through his voice. People will be enchanted to see his extraordinary imagination, and will be able to see the future, he saw for everyone. The way he will be able to connect with each and everyone on a emotional, spiritual and physical level, will be unparalleled.

Sound of his voice, will transcend people into their comfort place and they will dedicate their life to fullfill his dream of a better future.

5 Likes

My official answer is a sub that improves your empathy (EQ) and at the same time helps you use it to influence people through effective communication changing their emotions and inner states.

The article and picture look show the relation between sound (communication) and our emotions and inner states.

My dream sub, btw. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes