[ANSWERS] Free Holiday Gift -- 12.25.21

My official answer is Vibration Chamber

3 Likes

Though I do think the right answer has already been given… I’m giving a shot at a simpler answer… For the heck of it.

My answer: A sub that will help you build the perfect song architecture.
Perfect lyrics and melody etc…
And maybe it extends to more artforms than songs…

3 Likes

Official answer: ( Forgot to write official, and editing is a loss)

1 Like

This is literally chosen <3

1 Like

Oh, wow. This is an amazing answer. I think you might win this. A new healing sub is a great idea!

1 Like

My official answer is: A sub that raises your vibrations by tuning and cleaning your chakras. Final answer! Lol.:rofl:

1 Like

Yes i know, chosen will be part of their whole new sub.

My official answer is: Fornix.
The ultimate subliminal to transform your sexual relations(fornications) in a celestial moaning experience. You will become “Zeus” on Earth

Fornix

In anatomy, a vaultlike or arched structure. “Fornix” is the Latin word for “vault or arch.” The fornix of the vagina refers to the anterior and posterior recesses into which the upper vagina is divided. These vaultlike recesses are formed by protrusion of the cervix into the vagina. “Fornix” is closely related to “fornication.” It seems that prostitutes in ancient Rome used to hang out under the arches of certain public buildings. The act of carrying on an illicit sexual relationship consequently came to be called “going under the arches”: [fornication]

4 Likes

We have everything here, but there is nothing which relates to the voice.
Seductive voice, Dominating voice, Voice of a Friend, Voice of a Leader.

Voices do effect on the state of mind and good voice tonality is one of the important things a Alpha man must carry. He must be able to modify his voice as per the requirements. (Dirty in bedroom, Dominating when leading and influencing…etc…etc…etc).

He must carry a voice which can entice masses and make everyone feel good.

Voice is something which lingers on in the mind leaving an echo, hence it’s one of the most important part of a Alpha man.

My official answer is: “The Rapture”

Develop deep voice that entices other people and leave them in state of awesomeness!! Can be a unisex subliminal.

My official answer is Metaverse, a sub that will help you build your empire on a virtual world :sunglasses:

1 Like

There are some REALLY good ideas in here for future modules.

I think @Simon should an honorable mention for “FREE ZP”. It’s a great idea!

7 Likes

I saw this song coming through my mind when I rode this

Es el auténtico Follasteiro!

1 Like

Damn, those are some disturbing lyrics right there :rofl:

1 Like

Next title definitly :wink:

p.s. if it’s not that!!

1 Like

My official Answer is: Order. A subliminal that will help you be and live a highly harmonious live irrespective of how complex things within and outside you tend to be.

3 Likes

My official answer is: SANCTUARY. Because one can come to the Sanctuary whenever one needs calm protection and gaining new strength.

4 Likes

Here we go: [CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber (Short Delay)

1 Like