[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

Or like if you have a car. What kind of car do you have? What color? Do you remember the last time you were in it. That’s so interesting to me that there are people who can’t see images like that. I’m a bit hesitant to ask about but I’m really curious. Or say think of your significant other, you see her face in your mind? I gotta read up on this stuff now.

1 Like

Reading books with a lot of imagery such as sci fi books will help get those visualizations going. You can even imagine yourself walking on another planet. I can’t see how Ultimate Artist wouldn’t be empowering for this.

Remember that this question comes up periodically. I’m pretty sure both of us have been in that conversation at various points.

If the past is any indication, the answer comes down to “wait and see” or “try it and see”.

Also, this quote from the Mind’s Eye description page:

In our research, we discovered that everyone “visualizes” differently. You might not be able to visualize a perfect cube floating in the blackness behind your eyelids, but you might be able to vividly remember a touch or a movement, with all its distinct details. That’s why Mind’s Eye works with your subconscious in order to make you aware of how your mind works in regards to visualization and help you use that knowledge to take your visualization ability, whatever it be, to profound levels. For those who can project images from their mind into 3D space — imagine projecting the image of an apple so realistic that you can smell and taste it. For those who “hear” auditory streams, imagine easily separating the signal from the noise and being able to convey the ideas you visualize with incredible verbal clarity. If you were a tactile visualizer, you would be able to increasingly feel more and more distinct sensations, becoming able to create complex systems with direct sensations, that would make perfect sense to you, and so on.

I explored this question personally for over a year. And I continue to explore it now in a less pinpointed way.

I do not access or generate internal optical imagery very vividly or easily.

My current theory/understanding on the topic is this:

Metaphor Ensues - Enter At Your Own Risk

One plausible metaphor for the distribution of cognitive/mental functions is to think of the mind as like the planet Earth. The various abilities and capacities are the continents and land forms that comprise the planet. For example, in your “Mind-Planet”, optical imagery and cognition might be South America or Western Europe.

In this planet, you have an address and a region in which you have set up your home and reside. Maybe Nigeria, maybe Finland, maybe Chile. This “residence” is your conscious Base of Operations.

Whatever cognitive and mental functions are in the vicinity of your home base are the ones to which you will have the easiest conscious access. People who live in Arizona, US can get to the Grand Canyon more easily. People in Kenya can get to Mt. Kilimanjaro conveniently. Norwegians can get to the fjords of the Norwegian coastline. Other people can also reach the Grand Canyon, Mt. Kilimanjaro, and the Norwegian fjords. But it may require more time, more planning, and more resources.

In the metaphor, each of these landmarks represents a particular category of cognitive function, modality or mental capacity; and the home base represents easy conscious access to that function or capacity.

Dreaming is different. It is not conscious, it is subconscious: a different mode, or way, of relating to the mind. It is as if when we sleep, we float up in balloons and are carried by the internal air currents. We move with greater freedom and ease through the skies of our minds. While sleeping and dreaming, we are able to more easily access ‘regions’, ‘landmarks’, and geographical features that are much less accessible when we are in the mode of conscious, deliberate, waking cognition. On the other hand, we also usually have less choice, control, and agency in how that process unfolds.

If this metaphor holds (and it probably doesn’t fit accurately in all ways), then no matter where you “live”, there are some features, functions, and abilities to which YOU have the easiest and most convenient intentional access.

The keys are 1) to identify and make use of the resources that you do have, and (should you so desire) 2) to gradually expand the range of your access to additional regions and resources.

But remember: rigid, conscious control of all mental functions is NOT desirable. This would be like a person who cannot stop thinking and who can never fall asleep. There are other benefits associated with UNCONSCIOUS ACCESS to particular regions. Subconsciousness and unconsciousness, for example, are the gateways of awe, of inspiration, and of ‘cosmic consciousness’; and also of HEALING and integration.

It’s easier to access certain processes in regions that are under the cover of shadow or nightfall.

7 Likes

Great news. Visualization is something that has frustrated me ever since I tried it, and to be honest, I’ve kinda abandoned it completely. Maybe the release of this is a sign for me to try to develop this skill. It’s just quite difficult.

5 Likes

Same with me. I read all the books and listened to the stuff. I liked hypnosis best because it was passive and yet I didn’t get the results especially for the amount of hours I put in listening and even experimenting with self hypnosis but just using words.

Just the more I continue to learn and study it especially Neville Goddard stuff eventually it just starts to click and I find myself more confident in my ability to do so. Heck I was already a pro at it but unintentionally, dealing with anxiety and holding myself back rather than going forward to achieve my goals.

2 Likes

Same with me, @bombayduck @ABC333. I had noted that I needed to improve the manifestation process somehow in my newest journal and I believe this is the answer. So this is going to me in my daily stack.

2 Likes

I should have known! haha, great guess @anon2351792 :smiley:

With @SaintSovereign and @Fire studying the wisdom of Joe Vitale, I should have known they would have the drive and inspiration to make a new Spiritual subliminal, especially with the new ZP scripting technology!

This entire company and community is literally a dream come true, and I’m excited for 2022. (That rhymed, haha🎤)

Cheers,

Calm :guide_dog:

6 Likes

Cool. I got into Sedona Method and Joe Vitale at the same time, before The Secret came out. I definitely read a lot of his books myself. He’s one of those guys who also introduced me through his work to a lot of other people. He talked about Neville but until this year I thought it was just old fashioned even though I never studied Neville. I guess I wasn’t ready.

1 Like

Joe got Neville’s name wrong in one of his books. Kept calling him Goddard Neville. I used to think Joe was just trying to melt it harder to find Neville info

1 Like

The Attractor Factor is one of the classics for me. That’s where he talked about Neville I think he talks about nevillize your goal which is just feel it real.

I’m going to link this podcast episode here because it might not be easy to find because they do so many episodes. They talk of how it seems like people did make Neville’s work hard to find for some reason. It’s really all things new thought,mind power on this podcast and he’ll do full audiobooks as episodes.

2 Likes

That’s the book where Joe gets his name wrong yep

In how many hours time will Emperor ZP be released?
:grin:

3 Likes

Do you feel immersed in the story when you read a good book or listen to an audiobook? Instead of picturing something, try being as descriptive as you can of the image you’re trying to conceive. It might not be visual, but as long as you can immerse yourself in the feeling of the scene, it should work just as well.

4 Likes

Man, I hated not to be able to run the supercharges, simply due to The Legacy music and So Below.
Idk who made those songs but I always wanted to get them outside the chargers just to listen to them haha

2 Likes

Updating the main store to ZP?
Updating the Q store ZP?
LifeCharger release?
HERO???

All of the above? :wink:

3 Likes

The Christmas Tree?
The updated salespages & objectives for today’s releases?

:joy:

1 Like

We’ll probably know today

Funny how this whole thread has been derailed from the new title by a single sentence hahaha

1 Like

The app is still under development. For now, it’ll be like ye olden days. Just a regular download.

13 Likes

How many meditations from Lifechanger can I run in one day?

2 Likes

@Joe, not sure why you deleted that question, it was a good one. Right now, it looks to be around 15 minutes. There are multiple tracks. One has the “full program” with detailed instructions. The second track is for those who have completed the experience enough that they don’t need the detailed instructions, but they want the backing track with the embedded subliminal.

16 Likes