[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

That’s the book where Joe gets his name wrong yep

In how many hours time will Emperor ZP be released?
:grin:

3 Likes

Do you feel immersed in the story when you read a good book or listen to an audiobook? Instead of picturing something, try being as descriptive as you can of the image you’re trying to conceive. It might not be visual, but as long as you can immerse yourself in the feeling of the scene, it should work just as well.

4 Likes

Man, I hated not to be able to run the supercharges, simply due to The Legacy music and So Below.
Idk who made those songs but I always wanted to get them outside the chargers just to listen to them haha

2 Likes

Updating the main store to ZP?
Updating the Q store ZP?
LifeCharger release?
HERO???

All of the above? :wink:

3 Likes

The Christmas Tree?
The updated salespages & objectives for today’s releases?

:joy:

1 Like

We’ll probably know today

Funny how this whole thread has been derailed from the new title by a single sentence hahaha

1 Like

The app is still under development. For now, it’ll be like ye olden days. Just a regular download.

13 Likes

How many meditations from Lifechanger can I run in one day?

2 Likes

@Joe, not sure why you deleted that question, it was a good one. Right now, it looks to be around 15 minutes. There are multiple tracks. One has the “full program” with detailed instructions. The second track is for those who have completed the experience enough that they don’t need the detailed instructions, but they want the backing track with the embedded subliminal.

16 Likes

As many as you can handle

3 Likes

Nice. I’m really loving the convenience of 15-minute tracks.

lol I deleted it because my reply wasn’t directly to you.

Was about to make another reply but then I got a call I had to respond to and forgot about it.

1 Like

Planning a radical change to how we run our business, and the science of subliminals as a whole. :wink:

19 Likes

Oooh I am so happy to hear that you finally plan to make me CEO of the company. It was about time!

10 Likes

Subscription service? :eyes:

3 Likes

TGIF! :sunglasses: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Please. That’s not innovative at all. :wink:

8 Likes

Absolutely agreed with you on hypnosis, my therapist specializes in it so I was able to get some excellent sessions of hypnosis in with him but it only works for specific things, like addiction for example.

I have all of Goddard’s books but I’ve only had the time to read Feeling is the Secret. For some reason it’s just hard for me to capture how I would ‘feel’ in a specific situation that hasn’t happened, perhaps I need to be more conscious of how I feel versus being repressive.

1 Like

Same here, happy to see that it won’t have a negative impact on a ZP heavy stack.

Composed by @SaintSovereign himself if I’m not mistaken. So below always gave me goosebumps, loved that track too.

2 Likes