[CONTEST] Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber [2.26.22]

Wait, so will everyone get a download of AC on their downloads page? Or does it need to be purchased/added from the store?

Added from the store

2 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign can we get more of your musical work somewhere?

This may help answer your question.

1 Like

I’ll have to upload everything when I get home from visiting the family.

8 Likes

It’s not yet available right ?
Because I’m not seing it anywhere

And also if I understood correclty it’s stackable no matter what, and for everyday use ?

Nope. He said it’s delayed so that’s why they released Emperor ZP and Libertine sooner than expected.

1 Like

Ahhhhh okay I understand better
Thanks man !

(Yes dumb dumb ItsSymphonie it’s in the first post :sweat:)

1 Like

This might help clarify:

1 Like

I hope this lifecharger is done at a slower pace than the ones on the app currently. The guided meditation is a little too speedy for my liking, doesn’t allow you time to really settle on the visualizations and there’s no way of slowing the speed of the audio down either (though I’m not sure if that would be recommended as it may interfere with the ultrasonic in the background).

1 Like

Which one? I remember the old Libertine, Sanguine and Dreams and they were perfect for me. I hope they keep it similar.

Apparently the new libertine is crazy :wink:

1 Like

All of them (except the Beast of course). The pace is too fast IMO, the visualizations don’t develop quickly enough IMO

How long have you been using them? I found the visualizations came faster after a few months of listening.

1 Like

Yeah that would make sense, I’m used to more slower paced guided meditations so with something at this pace I think it’s important to do it so many times that you’ve virtually memorized the entire meditation.

@SaintSovereign
Last few days I was listening to Lifecharger app, like it. Can we get any seduction meditation there please :)? Like PS or SS or Libertine, Diamond.

2 Likes

Hmmm it depends. I feel like Dreams was slower, but I don’t remember because I used it long time ago. But for Libertine and Sanguine it made sense. They were aiming to pump you up, so they were faster. They had an upbeat music too. I feel like the visualizations were just a bit of help while subliminals do their thing. They weren’t supposed to bring you into hypnotuc trance or deep relaxation, where you would visualize, but just give you some images to prime your mind some more. Although I don’t know the design goals behind them, so I could be wrong. Hopefully the new ones have an appropriate pace for what they are doing.

Libertine should’ve been there. No idea how it got left out.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I remember Saint mentioning , Google Play didn’t let them.

2 Likes

I remember that too. He said it was specifically the sex sounds haha

2 Likes