SubliminalUser - Beyond The Familiar

Hey everyone, welcome to my journal for the '24 year! I’m excited to share with you how my journey is progressing this year because I’m making big changes!

Current Stack

Yesterday (Jan 1) I started PHOENIX, which should be awesome in getting my mind ready to change very quickly. I intend to add in the two other subliminals (see below) which will be the core of my stack near the end of the month.

Overall stack planned for the near future:

• Phoenix
  • Sex & Seduction X
  • Wanted Black

Right now, SSX and WB are planned to be part of the whole year once I add them in! Or at the very least, until I think a different romantic combo is more effective for me.

My Focus

Readers can guess that I’m going to focus much more on dating this year. There’s one massive thing I’m going to do to help that—I’ll be moving to a completely new area in a few months. This is a major life event that’s going to put me in an environment away from nearly everything I’m familiar with. However, I’m doing this because of the major benefits of that new place (among other things, it’s pretty good for city life and dating).

I know from my deep reflections earlier this year that I’m someone who wants to go on many great adventures and find people along the way. While I recognize that I must develop seduction much more I still feel that I’d like to be pursued more than be the pursuer. Though, of course, I can’t help but admit that it’d be nice to be a pursuer who is a real nice talker and is successful. It’s for this reason that the stack is currently designed to include WB + SSX, rather than PS.

Other titles I’ve considered include:

• Khan Black (channeling the sexual energy properly in the new area, and after having ran Phoenix for some time)
  • Heartsong (were I to get into a relationship soon enough—no expectations on that, I want to develop overall attraction first)
  • Titles related to finance/career performance only if I felt that “maintenance work” was necessary and I was getting too distracted by romance/social life
5 Likes

Alright. First entry since the open. It’s a rest day and I’m on my way towards a quick weekend trip.

Since the start of this year I’ve been running only Phoenix. The plan was to stick with it at 30s, but I accidentally listened for 5 mins yesterday. Mind you, my longest run with it was at 15 min which occurred during late December. That first run got me to think hard about life and frankly, I think that it was partly the reason why I got pretty upset about my life situation for a few days back then. Even now I’m a bit more irascible, though I believe there are other factors at play there.

I had a chance to look deeply within again about a week ago and I found that I was lacking big turmoils to work on. If that analysis is correct, how is Phoenix helping me? I figure that Phoenix is working on my subconscious structures to enable me to change more quickly. In other words, my run of Phoenix is to facilitate a quicker change of my identity. I imagine I’ll be running this for a good part of the year.

1 Like

Another check in. I’ve only been running Phoenix every other day for ~1 minute and while I can see that my emotions get heightened a bit temporarily after, I don’t have much to directly report on it yet. However, I am excited for my big move. I’ve been getting a lot of encouragement for it. And with regards to specific goals some of my friends have given me very encouraging affirmations regarding my success in dating life after I move. Those affirmations made me think, “I should use my manifestation ability to guarantee success!” so I wrote down a bit over the past few days.

However, more immediately relevant to me is the upcoming trip I have (quite long now) and all I need to do to prepare for it.

• Phoenix (7 minutes)

I’m looking to embrace radical transformation by making my subconscious structure much more amenable to the change that’s going to come with WB and SSX.

I think Phoenix is physically healing me in addition to mentally. My upper physique has changed more rapidly this month.

This is awesome. This means WB’s physical scripting will work faster when I add it in next week.

Chiming in after a while. I see people really like their results with PS.

While they do give me the urge to switch, I think I’ll stick with SSX and WB for a while. I know not to be a wallflower, and I’m also still looking for physical changes. I’ve set a reminder for a year out to revisit this and see if it’s worth switching from my combo to PS.

I write this to remind myself that my current stack decision is based off of what I believe my personality and style to be.

1 Like

Current setup:

• Phoenix (30s)
  • SSX (3 min)
  • WB (3 min 30s)

Eventually I will switch out Phoenix for KB ST1, just to get the energy ramped up properly. Then I can take that out for something else.

Would you look at that? I’m about to head into an interesting month. This is going to be another month that allows for more reflection and opportunity to focus on healing as I won’t be doing much outside. Chiefly, the main events surround my decision to move out of my area. Family doesn’t like it and I have to deal with that. My friends and I on the other hand have to coordinate a lot to pull off this move. It’s certainly a logistical adventure! I’ve already done my final hangouts with most of my friends, but there’s still a few who I’ve been saving time for during this upcoming month.

Because I’m trying to get mentally prepared to fully execute SSX and WB when I’m out of the area, I’m willing to try out a different healing sub this month. It’ll be Khan: Total Breakdown. The suggestion was inspired by this:

Let’s see how tomorrow’s run (1 week since start of washout) goes. TB, SSX and WB.

My behavior with regards to use of sexual energy throughout the interesting month has…left a lot to be desired. Yeah. I think TB has powered up my sex drive a bit. Stack that with SSX/WB in a month where I’m mostly not going outside and one can see how there’d be problems with that.

I think I’m going to take out one of the titles tomorrow—SSX. I’m just not living the life right now that would allow SSX to execute properly. At least with WB there’s physical changes and inner state that’s changing (though it of course is also changing my aura and sexual energy), which is workable during this kind of month. But SSX just isn’t right for now. It’ll be perfect for when I move to the new city.

So what does this mean? I’m going to start running Khan Black ST1 TOMORROW. I want to get my sexual energy cultivation in check. I originally planned to run it when I start living in the new city, but I think it’s better to start now. I want to completely drop P from my life—just a waste of time (even if my stack and other tools keep letting me recover quickly). I want to have all of my energy move towards creativity, cultivation for subliminal execution and of course for the actual goal of running all the sex/romance subs. It need not go anywhere else.

1 Like

Khan Black works in one loop. My sexual desires got controlled very quickly through it. I’ve got to keep this title in my stack for now.

The main challenge is being able to fall asleep on time, since the energy cultivation makes me more alert.

An extra thing I did today: I ran one loop of UpX. Why so? Well, I’ve been having some challenges getting back into being productive at my job and I know how much UpX helped me out when I ran it last year, so I wanted its help again. This time, however, I don’t intend to make it a main part of my stack. I’d make it a weekly run (yes, clearly we’re in experimental territory), much like what AsCh would be were it a part of my stack. UpX is the lowest-recon title I have ever run in my time at Subliminal Club, so if there were any title to play around with as a fourth, this would be it. Fingers crossed it helps me be more productive this week.

Note that I do not say UpX is going to be low recon for the average person. I know it is because meshes very well with me and because of my level of development in my skills and career before running UpX that makes it so insanely low in recon.

Too long has it been since I did a journal entry that’s not just a check-in. Here I am now. Part of it has to do with the strength of my journal habit lately, another part has to do with the personal nature of some of my musings. Here I can share the latest one.

I want to let go of the spell of normality I placed upon myself years ago. Years back when I had rejected the notion of living a normal life for the sake of being normal (instead opting for a highly customized and tailored life and looking at conventional notions more critically), I still recognized the value of some of the conventional/popular notions, such as those found in conversation (i.e. slang) and behaviors around others that would be more conducive to fun friendships, rather than serious discussions. I took it upon myself to adopt such things to not appear so stiff, formal, and intellectual (as much as I lamented the “anti-intellectual” nature of some things, such as false outrage, intentional misinterpretation for the sake of humor, and imprecise language which would be derived from the smaller vocabulary seen in the current vernacular—yet I still use a lot of words in my writings).

I’m asking myself to revisit this behavior of mine. I think a good deal of it is still going to be useful for a while, but I’m going to a new city, to a new environment in the near future. People there are going to have a different style. The pacing of life will be different. More importantly, my goals in that area are going to be different from now. I’m explicitly looking to change my personality in the new place. I’m asking for it. Sometimes in the past I’ve heard from others that I don’t have to change, that I shouldn’t, even. This is one of those times where I want to and I think I should. The environment and the goals call for some adjustments—yet I should still respect my core beliefs and my identity (which are also changeable, but such changes need to be reasoned about more deeply). Off the top of my head I think about how I use sarcasm, certain kinds of humor, jokes in the conversation as well as how much I like to employ my more serious side. The more intellectual side, the one who lets their vocabulary shine. How much I listen to others versus simply looking to respond. How much I want to understand. Or pretend to misunderstand and be confused (i.e. act obtuse) to drive a point or steer the conversation a certain way. All of these became habits and ways of socially developing in order to do fine in my current circumstances. I wouldn’t consider them part of my core beliefs and identity. I consider them changeable—I think subs can help with that greatly.

Asking for this change is big. It’s aided by the fact that it’s also not the most precise. Not that I should precisely adjust specific behaviors yet—I’m not in the environment yet and I’m not sure what it’ll ask for me to change. So I can only manifest changes that focus on the end goal.

• I remember when I was living with the spell of normality that I had placed on myself in response to the circumstances that had developed in my home region.
  • I am so glad I allowed myself to change my conversational style, social behaviors and other aspects of myself to the degree that allowed me to absolutely excel in my new environment.
1 Like

A lot of deep introspection and profound thoughts and changes. Brilliant!

Good luck in the new place :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Lion, it’s been a while since I’ve written about something like this! I want to do it more often because it adds to my written story. Most of the time I’ve been doing written manifestations where I go straight to the target, but this time I felt the journaling process was needed to flesh out my thoughts and help me figure out what I’m looking to do.

There are big changes on the horizon. Already I see that Khan Black ST1 is working—there’s a clear break in behavior today (and I did run 1 loop of KB ST1 at full duration today) compared to my previous days. I hope to write more about my adventures and the changes I see in myself!

It’ll especially be exciting to write and look back on what I see in myself in the new place vs before then, because that’s a huge shift in my environment and focuses.

1 Like

Listened: Khan Black ST1 (15 min)

I’ve enjoyed running KB ST1 solo more than I expected to. I thought it’d be an unfortunate detour in response to current circumstances, but I’m liking how my sexual energy is getting cultivated. My desire for P has decreased so much in such a short period of time, it’s practically undeniable that this subliminal is working. Even in the few times that I’ve let go since running the sub, I recovered fairly quickly. No doubt this works. I’ll want to run Khan Black ST1 for a while, and start stacking it with my romance subs in the future when it’s time.

There’s a lot of excitement building within me regarding my upcoming trip because it’s the trip where I’m going to lock in the place I’ll be staying at in the new city. Not only that, the energetic cultivation will have built a bit within me. There’s also the possibility I’ll meet some people who are interested in me, but I’m not so focused on that stuff. That’s for when I fully settle.

This has been a busy month so far in terms of work and getting ready for this life change. It’s hard to believe that at the beginning of the month I was at the tail end of my long trip.

One action I’ve taken towards romance goals is sign up for a very special type of coaching that teaches skills around seduction. SC has said that their powerful subs are not a replacement for a high quality teacher and I agree. I scheduled this coaching to occur not long after I move in, so I’ll be starting off my time in the new place hot!

Ran a loop of Khan Black ST1 today. Also note, I started running weekly loops of UpX. (That doesn’t mean much, because that means I’ve run it twice total)

I can clearly feel that there’s stress related to my upcoming plans.

Thanks to @unusualfellow for helping me find this quote:

I’m now thinking SSX + PS as a temporary combo would be great to unblock me when I start off in the area I’m moving to. I’ll be getting some good coaching in my early days there to really get acquainted on the skills, and during the time of that coaching (few months) I’d have this stack. Then I would drop SSX at the end of said coaching. It’s pretty obvious to me that this is a big part of my life I need to put focus and attention on.

1 Like

Good to know it’s not on the difficulty level of Dragon Reborn. That was an eight-month adventure that I had to solo for most parts due to the sheer intensity of it. Anyways, I’ve become more intrigued with KB lately because of the benefits I’ve received from it in the relatively short amount of time I’ve run it. I’ve started to wonder, should I run through the entire gamut to resolve all sexual limitations?

This is a year where my stack is decidedly very heavily focused on sexual and romantic goals, because that’s the part of my life I want to focus on. SSX and PS will be a significant part of my stack in the near future, with SSX then dropped for other supporting titles after I’ve gotten situated in my new environment.

I clearly see that my sexual desires have changed since starting KB ST1 on Mar 16. I don’t desire much to look at P at all. In fact, I came back from a trip recently and out of curiosity I decided to look at it to see what would happen since it had been some time (meanwhile I’d been running KB ST1). Guess what, the desire was very little. Not only that, I started to have all sorts of interesting thoughts about the content. “What is this nonsense?” and “this really isn’t that interesting.” It was surprising to me how easy it is to exit out of it all. And again out of curiosity I released but guess what? I don’t feel much of an energy drain. I also didn’t feel much pleasure either. So what exactly do I get out of this old practice?

Nothing. That’s right. Just an avenue of wasting time. And if I wanted to waste time while enjoying myself, there’s all sorts of other things I can do that are low effort and actually enjoyable. This just isn’t it.

KB ST1 has made something click in me to realize on an instinctual level that I should conserve my sexual energies for my goals, for the real deal. That’s something that I’ve logically knowing for a while (and so I’ve been making progress towards making it habitually known), but KB ST1 has really pushed me into making that knowledge something I truly understand and as part of my living. I must say it’s impressive that this subliminal got to me in a way many other subs (inc. various healing subs) just couldn’t. It’s truly targeted towards my sexual energy and sexuality.

It’s for this reason that I decided to take a look at what the copy has to say about ST2 and onwards. I like what I’ve read and think KB can play a part in my journey, even though I’m not looking at KB from a spiritual lens; I got into KB ST1 as a way to make my romance goals happen faster. I think ST2 and ST3 will also help out with these too as the copy specifically brings up how the titles combine well with titles like Libertine!

I woke up today feeling a sense of melancholy about my move. Be it my family, friends and the various new faces, many have unexpectedly shown up in full force to try and spend time with me in these final weeks before I go. I can’t help but appreciate their efforts. Yet at the same time, I feel a little sad because I’m letting go of all these connections. Sure, when I choose to visit the area in the future (which I know I’ll do a few times since parents live here) I can meet up with some of them again. But there’s no guarantee our schedules will line up in those times, and their relevance to my everyday life will have diminished by then.

I decided to do some searches about this feeling and “Relocation depression” came up on Google. I didn’t know this had a term! I found that someone online had a similar experience and their thoughts reminded me of a few things.

It’s not a complete goodbye to the region; I’ll be visiting, and I’ll always have a safety net in my area since my parents are here. More importantly, I think back to why I’m moving out in the first place—for much better opportunities with regards to my specific goals. While so many have turned up to support me as I make my way out, if I choose to stay things will go back to being the same. And what is my future here? I know what it is, and it’s not fun to think about. Sure my career is going well and in many other ways, I’ve made good strides. But some things just won’t budge while I’m here. Relationships is a big one.

I feel that I’m likely in my final window of opportunity to be able to make the specific type of move I’m making. Even one more year might be too late. Everything has lined up so well for this—including the fact that my job will let me relocate, and the same for my friends who’ll move with me. How many people get to have an opportunity like that? Additionally, I don’t want to live my life wondering what I missed out on by moving out. There’s the chance for so much growth in the new environment, alongside being able to work towards my current goals much more easily. I have a lot lined up for me there. Some friends in the new area who’s excited for my move, too.

I know why I’m moving and it’s not something my friends and family here can reasonably help with. If I didn’t move, things would go back to the way they were. I’ve got to make the jump. And I want to commit to the idea that I won’t waste my time in the new area, to go for what I want and leave that area satisfied that I got all I was looking for. I’m not looking to settle down there—my most recent trip reminded me of that fact. I ultimately have a calling to be elsewhere in the long term.

The recent series of hangouts contrasted with my experience in the new area (when I was recently looking for a place there) and reminded me of why I liked the current area so much growing up. All those positives are still valid. It’s just that they aren’t so appreciable to me right now as I seek to have a different experience.

I’ve got to push forward.

Listening to Khan Black ST1 solo has been fun. I really don’t see any reason or drive to do pmo anymore besides it being a nonsense habit. It doesn’t do anything for me anymore. I can drop it easily.

Crazy to think it’s only been about a week since I started Daredevil, yet I feel like it is an integral part of my stack. It just goes to show how much I feel Daredevil has to offer me.

Unleash your inner adventurer and master storyteller with Daredevil. Daredevil empowers you to seek safe, but exciting adventures and discover the extraordinary in every day, turning life’s moments into captivating stories to inspire and captivate audiences. Elevate your presence, connect deeply through narratives, and become the essence of excitement. Enter any social circle, become the center of attention. Dare to be unforgettable with Daredevil – where every story is an adventure.

Daredevil isn’t gonna be just a social booster. It’s going to have me find adventure in the every day experience. Maybe that’s why this past week has felt so long (though truth be told that feeling of time being slow has been the case for months now). I saw results from it on the very first day, the day it was done as an experimental run and also a day that featured a lot of visits to family and friends. I talked with a girl I had a crush on (for a while in the past) and it wasn’t anything special. In fact, I walked away thinking “Wow, that was it?” and I lost interest :joy:. I’ve also had SO much social energy, it’s crazy. Even as I’ve gotten back to work I notice that people pay attention to what I have to say much more than before.

I notice that people have commented much about this:

This scripting is designed to guide you in mastering how to project your voice with undeniable boldness, commanding authority, and a captivating theatricality. It can help you hone a voice that’s authentically yours, yet carries the power to inspire and captivate any audience.

Despite that, I can’t say I’ve been paying attention to it very much. I do have a feeling that my speech has changed, though. I get the sense that I’ve been more eloquent, a verbal virtuoso. This is going to help me big time.

But you know what’s crazy? The way Daredevil is integrating feels very natural. I come back from a social day (e.g. one earlier this week where I hung out with friends and family for ~11 hours) and only when I’m in bed do I realize “Oh wow, Daredevil was doing its thing!”

And to think, I’m not even in the phase yet where I’m trying to meet new friends. I haven’t seen what the Inner Circle part of DD can do yet. But remember guys—shortly, I’m moving to a completely new city. And I’ll be refocusing my life around dating and finding the right person for me. Not only that, I’ll be making many friends around the way. I can’t wait to see what Daredevil does for me and how it’ll synergize with romantic subliminals.

Also, another thing guys: pmo died. I don’t think about it. Whenever it comes up as a suggestion, it gets easily shot down as a nonsense activity (which is what it is). It feels so irrelevant that this might be the first time I’m thinking about it in a while.