Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal Seduction (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

why love bomb

How big are these reality bubbles? If it’s big enough to contain you and a woman, it’d definitely be enough to contain you and a guy you’re winging. And suppose that guy used subliminals too? But probably not realistic

I bought Iron Throne about a year ago, I just still have it in my downloads

This is exactly what i plan to do, learn how to close the deal at first.

WB is very strong attraction wise and i can imagine that together with ps immersed in a reality bubble with the strong wb aura could create amazing moments.

2 Likes

If you can control the ‘you want me energy’ and use it in the bubble…my oh my

WB+PS+KB could be the special stack for some
If the skill is there

1 Like

If someone wanted to do PS and WB but not stack them together (due to opposing methods as well-discussed), what should be the order? Run PS in the stack for a bit, then move to WB? Does it also make sense to stack PS with SSX (as WB + SSX is a good combo) or is that redundant?

My main thoughts are that I know that I should improve game a lot more (including the “closing the deal” stuff), though I currently feel my overall preference is to be the one that gets approached or chased. This led me to initially envision running WB + SSX (skills) for an extended period of time, but PS is also appealing because running it before WB + SSX may help me develop game and seduction skills faster.

2 Likes

Well my sense is WB is a better fit for me at this time , with the shifting, more passive approach and also not sure if WB or Khanblack or combo with my custom-but when testing those last week my sales skyrocketed. However

I am always one for more interesting over safe so I ran PS for tonight :man_shrugging: lets see

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

I have a suggestion after seeing so many people tag @AnswerGroup with simple questions that should be delegated to @Forum_Ambassadors instead.

You should make it so that normal users can’t tag @AnswerGroup … or at least normal users who tag it will be ignored.

All questions have to be tagged to @Forum_Ambassadors and only if they can’t answer the question, THEY tag Answergroup.

Food for thought!

1 Like

Will be testing PS and WB stacked in a few days will keep you posted.

3 Likes

An interesting life is one worthy of living

Thanks for the advice! I’m going to switch to the new PS. I’ll update results in about a month.

For most people, yes – it’s probably redundant. If you are having a REALLY hard time with any romance subliminal, this stack would help you overcome all those issues. And I suppose if you wanted to really hone your skills to new levels, it would be good too. But most people, who just want a mild to moderate increase in romantic activity, probably won’t need this.

PS can do this as well, it’s just not as hard scripted into it like with WB. But, for the use case you just mentioned, I’d stick with WB + SSX. SSX is more “open ended” about whether you are the pursuer or the pursued than PS. SSX DOES lean toward pursuer, but since it’s much more skills based, it’s more adaptable.

PS is geared strongly toward pursuer, but I think people are following weird “red pill” definitions of pursuer and causing people to question themselves. This is not a “beta pursuer” type of situation where you’re trying to woo someone over long periods of time.

This is PRIMAL Seduction.

By pursuer, we mean the man of action, who sees what they want and simply gets it because of who he is. He does not need to wait for her to chase. He simply acts and succeeds. If I were actually on the market, this would be the title I’d run. I don’t like to leave a lot of things to chance when dating – I like to create experiences that she’ll never forget.

Being pursued or chased is boring to me. But again, that’s just me. We built Wanted Black because we know and understand that others may want to experience how it feels to be pursued. But PS isn’t some kind of “learn a million routines and flow charts and then go out ‘sarging’” or whatever the hell they called it back then.

The man that masters PS will have no more need to ever read red pill material. He will simply take action and he will succeed.

That is what we have built. But I sense that it will forever remain a diamond in the rough, and for whatever reason, I’m fine with that.

28 Likes

I see. This makes me think what I can do is run SSX + WB for a while (6mo-1yr) and if I need to adopt a pursuer mentality, switch to PS later.

Curious why you think this is. The title has generated a lot of interest.

1 Like

I’m hoping that happens for me, as I did run those two (WB+SSX) for multiple cycles…

Saint made this new PS sound like a seduction masterpiece. I couldn’t very well not give it some cycles on it’s own!

1 Like

What about Primal + PS? Should that be “compatible”?(Sorry if this was already answered)

Is there some fashion/style scripting in PS

Yes, it’s stated somewhere above Primal + Primal Seduction is compatible.

1 Like

Did you get good results from the WB+SSX cycles?

Not really… Well kinda… sorta :rofl: I do embody the Wanted/Black archetype fairly well and I look pretty good for my age even though I don’t work out… And multiple women at work want me. Something I never experienced at work before Wanted Black! Ha! Sounds pretty much like it worked! Haha
I just wanted a bit more…

But I must be honest- I had multiple cores running, including WB + SSX, and my prime objective at the time, as much as I wanted to get better with women, was money… I was constantly thinking about removing my debt. So, I’d imagine my zero point was financial and not romantic.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that probably affected the stack for sure. Conscious guidance and all. I should actually probably be doing the same honestly (focusing more on money/finances) lol. Edit: oh awesome, sounds like it worked then :smiley::+1:

1 Like