Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

You got the 777th message in the post. Congratz :rofl:

1 Like

What @GoldenBird was writing about stage 1 and insecurities and stuff like that. I am not an experienced Khan user, just on second cycle of stage 1. while I also get confronted with a lot of insecurities, different perception of myself by others, I see it as a phase of getting/being aware of that to change it.

Stage 2 I think is the stage where we get recon if we don’t take action on improving us accordingly to Khan goals.

3 Likes

If you take action it’s fine but if you don’t that’s where the sword of damocles falls upon you .

Also having a clear idea of who you want to be also helps . I have the habit of saying this quote by Chris Eubanks sr whenever I feel that recon hit “I am invictus nothing breaks me “

4 Likes

I think I’m already taking action toward my goals.

Might study a bit more trading at the moment, it’s good to keep things fresh in one’s mind.

2 Likes

Finished first cycle of new Khan TB and it was really intense. Although it started kind of smooth(I went from ST4), over time it hit harder, although not as hard as old St1.
And it really seems to overshadowing other subs in stacks or at least making me feel them less as one is doing heavy lifting with TB. This is different from St4 - with it I felt like other subs were complementing it or being felt much more.

3 Likes

My experiences on TB are the opposite. It hits way deeper and stronger, and at the same time powers up WB and SSX. No other sub has made me feel as powerful as TB has.

I have had no recon on TB whatsoever. 2 full loops a week.

3 Likes

I just realized something :rofl: At January 19’ 3 titles got renewed (Heartsong, Khan: Love and War and Primal Nights - also i might have missed if there’s more) and 1 new title got released (A Stark Black Reality) This might have shifted the shop’s vibrational frequency because next day i’ve found the website randomly searching for a subliminal shop, Feels like a intuitive moment / synchronicity to me :grin:

1 Like

What exactly is the “action” Working towards your goals? working to fix your shortcomings?

1 Like

Both

For me it was actually starting my business and outreach people and looking to build deeper connection with people around me. It also was looking to get back in shape and getting rid of things in my life that’s we’re holding back from progressing.

1 Like

Does Khan still have the old list of objectives like muscle development, fat burning, prevent pe, etc?

1 Like

When did it ever have that

1 Like

If you look under Wanted’s objectives it says “perform better in bed, improved sexual stamina, overcome premature ejaculation.” I can’t remember if it was OLD Emperor or OLD Khan or maybe both that had the same or similar description. They also had descriptions for muscle development and fat burning. I can’t reference them because the sale pages have been replaced with the new objectives.

2 Likes

Oh wow

So far results have been good . I’ve meditated almost every single day for the past 4 weeks and with that awareness i can see the effects of khan a lot better . I feel more subtle questioning of everything i do to the point where it actually becomes kind of uncomfortable the amount of introspection that I’m doing . One thing that I noticed is that I’m trying hard to separate myself from identifying with all my negative adhd traits and trying to understand what kind of man i want to be . Also little positive events happening in my life like getting a call back from a company i outreached for my business .

6 Likes

KST2 here, status growing and getting VIP treatments. Got a date and I was overwhelming the girl. It was a little embarrassing but I just need to embrace it. I need to check my listening pattern to see if I reached an optimum.

I am here now

for you this might be Thursday, but for her this is the moment she’s been preparing her whole life for, the one moment she’s dreamed of with her friends, the moment she’s written and fantasized about a thousand times over – the ideal man she’s dreamed about at night who she cannot get enough of.

The man she cannot help but crave.

I mean literally what she told me.

9 Likes

Wow amazing.

2 Likes

Khan never had physical shifting, muscle burning or fat burning you might be getting confused with emperor.

4 Likes

I find that people who use Khan for some time will naturally feel pushed to work out. And working out goes a long way to reinforce that feeling of pushing your chest out and keeping your chin up. So that base is covered anyway.
Khan is a very energy intensive sub. It is known that the physical shifting subs naturally have a high energy cost, too. So combining the two might not be the best.

3 Likes

It had it because when I used to run it I got a slimmer physique without exercising.

This is from the Ascesnsion sales page: “Includes scripting to assist with physical shifting: grow physically stronger, with a more aesthetically pleasing body (as defined by you)”

All the alpha subs had something like that except for RM.

@AnswerGroup Does NEW Khan have muscle development, fat burning, performing better in bed, prevent PE?

2 Likes

Well I guess i am wrong :slight_smile: Thanks for educating me :slight_smile:

2 Likes