Ah i see, thanks.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, I have a song request:

NFTW Season 2: EMPEROR

Please :pray:

8 Likes

Rofl, all of the TVs in my gym are playing limitless

19 Likes

Man I was just talking about making my stack revolving around flow, using SB, LE, and Sanguine to somewhat emulate the flow cycle. Excited to see how this matches up to LE.

1 Like

Plot twist, the gym is owned by @Fire @SaintSovereign

8 Likes

:fireworks: :stars:

microloop summary

miniloop summary

micro-loop summary

mini-loop summary

microloops summary

miniloops summary

micro-loops summary

mini-loops summary

13 Likes

I like :+1: that idea :bulb:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I need to know this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

About Limitless: My father just told me that he could program intuitively without knowing where the code came from. Like Beethoven, who heard music in his head and had just to write it down. If something like this is possible with Limitless, I am in. :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™m guessing this is what running Quantum Limitless long term would help achieve.

@SaintSovereign @AnswerGroup Can you all answer this?

@Matt Read the testimonials on the Quantum Limitless sale page

2 Likes

Why microloops work

5 Likes

Microloop & more rest days are the best thing i have learned from this forum. Iā€™m glad itā€™s gonna be included in the official instruction soon.

Yes. Except I wouldnā€™t call it the ā€œEddie Morraā€ personality because Limitless IS NOT NAMED AFTER THE MOVIE :wink: :wink: :wink:

This is possibly the funnest title Iā€™ve ran. Oddly enough, some of the scripting seems to be translating over to visuals as well. Weā€™ve been able to come up with better visual concepts in regards to the boxes and title art since running the prototype.

Limitless is close. Remember ā€“ we started working on these songs during the post-STKS rest period we took, so weā€™ve been actually conceptualizing these and writing all kinds of scripting for months.

@FIRE TRIED TO VETO. I was determined with this one though. I didnā€™t fight the veto on the ā€œKhanā€ song, which I wrote as a very poppy bop and he just wasnā€™t having it, rofl.

New Limitless is a different animal. Will stack well with Daredevil.

Three voices, with plugin trickery. Iā€™m a bit of a plugin junkie. I own the entire Waves collection (highly recommended ā€“ I love their plate reverbs), all of the Izotope products, all of the Native Instruments plugins with Komplete Ultimate.

Nice.

Donā€™t forget:

Thoughts too smooth for that other room
Stop, drop fireā€™s out, roll
Battleā€™s over, you know
When youā€™re messing with a limitless soul

ā€¦ and the emphasis on ā€œPULL UP,ā€ which is a callout / challenge in slang.

Hint to another element in the script. This is not an individual who cannot back up their knowledge claims. They know what they know, and they are eager and willing to show it to those who challenge them.

Also:

Why? The title isnā€™t based on the movie or show. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

15 Likes

Also, RenMan Vibes pushed me so far into artistry that I ended up blowing a couple months of budget on just a few tracks. Sooooā€¦

Might have to expedite bringing the stories back. :wink:

I loved every minute of it, though.

16 Likes

developing intuition to aid in application of knowledge gained (theoretical knowledge applied to the real world and then using inductive and deductive reasoning meta-cues to gain a sense of correct course of action)ā€¦ this may need to be fleshed out more but thats an idea iā€™ll float out there.

example of a challenge possibly remedied by beyond limitless: one problem with my intuition seems to be either i ignore it or it seems off and the opposite happensā€¦

4 Likes

Not sure what I can suggest for BL. I know SC is far more equipped and experienced and that whatever I could think of right now, Fire and Saint most probably already discussed and brainstormed about it in the past.

That said I can share about my own weaknesses and limitations, in case one or two issues could lead to some new ways to tackle them.

My main issue in most everything stems from lack of energy. Wealth? Energy. Health? Energy. Learning? Energy. Romance? Energy.

I have sudden bursts and thenā€¦ poof.

My rudimentary pager back in the 90ā€™s is the same paper weight as my current smart phone if left without a charge.

This is what I liked the most in KB, I felt it helped me with my energy levels and I was able to do things I normally wouldnā€™t be able to because of personal imposed limitations.

I was too ā€œenergeticā€ to even listen to my own self sabotage; Which I noticed happens quite often. I credit the new subs for helping me uncover these insights.

Like with Ultimas previously I havenā€™t used BL as much because in my mind itā€™s for shorter term use. For my needs, Iā€™m hoping new Limitless would also be good for long term, like QL, and would also stack well with other alpha majors like Emperor, Stark, AM and Khan.

Iā€™m in a bit of recon, and again low on energy with some flu-like symptoms. So I said why not watch something that rhymes withā€¦ uhhā€¦ vividnessā€¦

Maybe Iā€™ll be motivated and see new things that I have been missing.

Still as great as the first time Iā€™ve seen it. Some of the things I took note of that Iā€™d love to have.

Better articulation

Surging motivation

Being 50 steps ahead. (10 maybeā€¦)

Charm

Bravery

Productivity

All fear, all shyness. Gone.

Suddenly knowing what to do. And how to do it.

To feel invincible.

Brilliant and healthy.

I really liked Lionā€™s idea of giving New Limitless some Moreā€¦a flair.

In any case I know this incoming titles will be awesome. The new subs feels so elevated and inspired, Iā€™m excited for the new tools weā€™ll have to improve ourselves and be our best versions.

4 Likes

Rythym reminds me of a sea shanty. :fire: :ocean:
And there is money and romance scripting as well!??
holy shit

1 Like

Yeah! Counting down the days until the new Limitless is ready. :star_struck:

1 Like

hmmā€¦ what title will be best for raw intelligence, learning and else? :thinking:

Nice, new Limitless stacked with Daredevil. A smart and social stack lol.

1 Like