Sales person Stack?

Until Sales Mastery X is released…

@Fire & @SaintSovereign, considering the products we have now, what would be the best stack recommendation for a “Commissions Only Salesperson of High Ticket Consulting Services”, who does his own networking/prospecting via referrals & cold calls. (No leads by advertising) ?

I’m 40 with a decade of laziness & no-goals-focus behind me.
Fortunately, I do not have significant emotional baggage either.

In the past, no other company’s subliminals or hypnosis tapes left any noticeable impact on me.

My experience with SubClub yet:

10 Days on ‘Emperor V2 Masked’ made me serious about ALL my goals, drove me towards getting clear about my long term vision, and brought forth to my conscious attention several issues where I had conflicting desires.
… Great, but I felt really pressured. Like “too much to handle”.
… (I could’ve continued without switching, but then I wouldn’t have discovered…)

Now, 3 Days on ‘Mogul V2 Masked’, I am exclusively interested in my Financial Goals, nothing else seems to matter. Not fitness. Not status. Not even cleaning my room, only the table that I work on. :grin:

1. I understand that Mogul is scripted differently in Mogul, Ascended Mogul and Emperor, hence the question on which makes the best Primary sub for a Sales job.

2. Sales is a new role for me, and will involve learning the skills of sales, networking, assertiveness, collaboration, etc.
    Will I benefit significantly from standalone Limitless, or it will serve better to use the scripting that’s built into Mogul / AM / Emperor - assuming it is customised like Mogul is?

3. I do not mind the carefreeness from Status seeking that Mogul is contributing to, but I do mind the dropping out on Strength Training.
    Will Mogul support me in it, if my Fitness Goals were clearer, and/or connected to my Financial Goals?

4. Between Primal & Ascension (or both), what would serve my building of a business network, with strong rapport & influence?
    I do not mind letting the ladies wait until I have this occupation producing a good income. Thankfully, it won’t take long because of the ticket size.

12 Likes
  1. For sales, you definitely want to run Ascended Mogul or Mogul over Emperor, at least in the early phases. Emperor overwhelmed you because it pushes you VERY HARD to “separate” from society and achieve your goals. Once you have a solid base – both mentally and financially – you’ll find that Emperor is much more palatable, because you aren’t being challenged to do things you actually can’t do yet. For example, if you wanna become a full-time entrepreneur, but you don’t have the funds to quit your job, you may feel overwhelmed on Emperor.

2. Yes. Limitless will help immensely.

3. This issue would be mitigated by Ascended Mogul, as the “Ascension” side will motivate you to continue lifting, as long as strength training is part of your mental model of “personal power.”

4. Ascension. Primal is often a bit too much for business associates, and you’ll still get attention on Ascension.

9 Likes

However, if you are using Primal as your main program but you want to archieve more success (be more focused, work for longer hours, get promoted etc) in your working career, would you recommend Mogul or Ascended Mogul?

1 Like

Ascended Mogul. Primal has some personal power training, but the goal is a bit different.

3 Likes

Great. Thanks for responding.
I’ll start Ascended Mogul as my primary module, and Limitless as secondary.

Ah. I see now why Emperor worked well for the elder gentlemen (like @SaintSovereign, @Yardbird, @OldChap), but caused problems for the young ones. The pattern was not age or life experience, but “readiness” in terms of skills & resources required for their empire vision.

In that sense, I’m a teenager when compared to the Emperor I’m headed for. :joy:

7 Likes

I don’t feel age has anything to do with Emperor working better for older guys. I feel it’s definitely about being ready for it. I have run Emperor and I know for a fact that almost 51 years old I’m nowhere near ready for it. It is why I am running Ascension V2 . Then run Ascended Mogul before transitioning to Emperor. It’s weird to feel and be at this point considering my age . You definitely have to be ready for something as powerful as Emperor

4 Likes

so its mainly your financial situation not allowing you to devote most of your time to build something that makes the conflict running emperor?

@Rhinesuchus, the conversation above was 21 months ago. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad he made that ‘mistake’

This was an illuminating thread to revisit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to fit in with a guy who was a founder of his own company after dropping out of college and has no problems getting the jobs he likes…

Oh, you have no idea. :blush:
In actuality, early success is hugely risky to entrepreneurs (and also traders).

The person to whom everything comes easily early in life, may never get to build his discipline/grit and resilience to failures/obstacles. :cry:

This is what those books about Growth Mindset, Natural Talent vs 10k Hours on Skills, etc. are about. There is no shortage of high IQ and high talent people who are massive underachievers.

Same for those popular guys - swimming in pussy during college, then mediocre life, both social & financial - after they’re pulled out of that cushy environment.

But I understand if I just sound like a lazy & irresponsible excuse-maker to everyone else - especially IRL.

2 Likes

Sound like the opposite of late bloomers. Or perhaps they pick themselves up in their 30s and start becoming successful again in their 40s.

It’s easier to be successful when you once had a taste of success in your earlier part of your life at least.

2 Likes

Even people who stay massively successful have a similar version of this

1 Like

@Simon, interesting Thread, I feel you – Scorpio’s have an all or nothing mindset, and therefore a tendency for laziness and procrastination, unless there’s something external to push them forward.

I love the idea behind this post though if one were to build a Custom based on sales, communication, and social ability which combinations of programs would someone go for? I’m seeing that charisma, charm but also persuasion is very important and possibly a magnetic presence. I loved the visionary part in Stark but unfortunately, it’s not yet available in the Q-store (@SaintSovereign, perhaps sometime ever?).

I’d say Ascended Mogul + Power Can Corrupt or Sex & Seduction + Daredevil and some modules to enhance your own capabilities, those would be more subjective.

Let me know your recommendations!

2 Likes

Likely. At least, I never doubt my potential to achieve something. :blush:

I can relate to those contents. Will read up soon. Thanks. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’m also Taurus Ascendant. Super Loyal to my comfort zone. :sweat_smile:

We have much better options now than we did 2 years ago.

Medici, Gold, Stark, or Khan would be my Core picks – for different types of salespeople… depending on what their day-to-day actions are.

SQ & K4 will be better for the Presenter, Speaker, Smooth Talker, Social type.
They like to have limelight on themselves, and enjoy swaying people their way.

HM & G4 are better if your role resembles a CEO, Negotiator, or Trusted Advisor / Consultant.
Where the attention needs to be on the issues, not you or any other person.

PCC, S&S, QL, and others should be seen as Stackables, not the main Sales engine.

No comments on Custom Modules. Not my forte. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s good for lawyers and similar types? :slight_smile:

If it was me, I would use Medici + Quantum Limitless (for all the data crunching). :smile:

HM has better shrewdness and tactician thinking, while
G4 leans more towards wealth building and strategic thinking.

Note: This won’t make you Harvey Specter. :wink:

1 Like

Ok I get it. Thanks.

I have to disagree on that, Khan, Stark, or Medici could be used for Sales but are far too extensive and purposely created for a wider range of goals.

The Custom I was referring to would outcompete these Major Titles tremendously. There’s nothing better than a Custom focused on a few goals, packing lighter programs together that align with those goals. Any of those Major programs are far-reaching and have a great number of qualities, nonetheless, they should not be pursued if the user has not built a solid foundation. Nor are they created for the sales-person, however it could work but not optimally.

2 Likes