Sales person Stack?

Among what we have available, in your opinion what would? (at the least, closest to)

I’d pair the stack with BLU & LibU.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Very interesting, no EQ in this stack. I was so set on EQ but the more I read about Khan, the more I am intrigued. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, they are invaluable specially to those starting out such as myself.

1 Like

Thanks to Ultimas, we’re capable of a lot of different variations now.

In the context of Harvey …

Emperor’s advantages over Khan are his higher skills/intelligence and the discipline/productivity.
These effects can now be brought to Khan with BLU, ExU, ComU, etc.

Khan’s big advantage is his love for Social Dominance (meeting people & closing), vs Emperor who’ll just walk away from a bad environment (eg. prospect).
These effects however, cannot be replicated with say - TSU, SgU, etc.
[Edit: Maybe with StarkU. :thinking: – It’s sitting on my phone, but I haven’t tried it yet.]

Still more combinations are possible. Stark + ComU, for example.
It depends on the user, and what they personally find most enjoyable & effective.

:slight_smile:

And then, there are even more possibilities with Customs. :blush:

5 Likes

nodoy’s trying to be like Mike ? :man_shrugging:

really excellent points, this walking away on Emperor I"m not sure if it’s an advantage in many situations unless one is in highly specialized or executive roles.

The other potential advantage of Emperor is freedom and indifference from social sexual pursuit

1 Like

Ascended Mogul + Sex & Seduction and or Daredevil with Power Can Corrupt would make a glorious Sales Person.

Obviously in a Custom added with some interesting modules to enhance upon the Sales ¨Person Archetype. There’s many modules I’d suggest, however I wil leave it to personal choice for now, aforementioned Cores is what I would recommend.

3 Likes