AzrielLight EmperorQ

Zoom out

I chose Emperor because it seemed to cover everything but what I am seeing now is

Emperor is pushing me away from everything in my life, everything in my life is being run the way I choose, or there is a strong push to leave. I’m on board with it but have concerns I am in a financially stable enough place. If I keep running Emperor I will have a quantum leap in career, start my own business, but I will be leaving behind what I do now as I know it or fail trying.

Emperor is simply not compatible with certain people I am working for. They’re respect for me is rising but I can see they feel threatened. I’m 1000% solid, confident, and on top of things and they have nothing to berate me on or add, and I won’t stay on the phone for political reasons and waste time, so it’s clear my setting the pace is unnerving them.

I considered moving to Ascension or Ascended Mogul to further prepare but I’m currently choosing to step up and make this work. I want to maximize effectiveness and time. Considering a universal sub road map would be really cool. Will circle back to this concept

3 Likes

Tag me when you do, I look forward to hearing it.

1 Like

Reminds of a Civilization-style tech map.

Actually, Saint and Fire have mentioned that one needs a firm foundation before commencing Emperor and that would be in the form of Ascended Mogul.

It was also mentioned somewhere that Emperor is more suitable when you already at the top of the game, and to run it while you are at a point of the ladder where you need to be subservient to many higher-ups is quite difficult.

Of course, that doesn’t seem to apply to everyone as some people have little problems achieving their goal jumping straight to Emperor.

I would think it really depends on which stage of our goals we are at.

4 Likes

Very interesting, really glad to hear that info.
It sheds a lot of light on some of the particular challenges of Emperor.
I thought I did my research, but looks like I missed that.
If you have the link to that post I’d love to read it.

I really feel more and more in charge of everyone/everything in my life.

I am experiencing so many positive results, behavioral changes, and self effects from this sub there is no way I could say it is not working but I can definitely see how effective it could be and could fully shine if I was on top of the ladder/ food chain

I was under the impression it would help me climb there, which it is, I just need to pivot to run my own ship via independent business or be of equal standing in my self employment.

I no longer perceive clients as higher ups. Before Emperor anyone who was responsible for a paycheck occurred to me as my boss. I have only one higher up now, and I just ignore him for most of the week to get the job done. Its just any pandering is basically impossible, and it’s kind of expected.

I have some strong consideration to do.

I wonder if Ascension or Ascended Mogul would be faster for getting a business up and running or find a more suitable career. I hear many good things about ascension, it seems to be a fan favorite among the veterans here.

Also in the hour I ran Stark I solved the biggest problem I was experiencing at work for the last two weeks and it didn’t feel like a challenge, or an emotional problem, or a burden, it was fun.

As powerful as Emperor is, it’s almost like it gives you super strength and then throws a mountain on you, and is like ‘see not so strong’.

6 Likes

I’ve dug out some for you.

Anyway, I’m thinking that perhaps I should put in Ascended Mogul or Ascension in my custom stack (with some modules having the qualities of Emperor/StarkQ) instead of Emperor/StarkQ as the core module as I am still at a point when I am open to going back to the workforce if there’s a good position for me .

I’ve been struggling a lot being an freelancer/entrepreneur and don’t know for how long I can sustain myself any longer.

2 Likes

Thanks King,

have you run other Ascended Mogul or Ascension before, if so how was your experience?

Sorry to hear your struggling, I wish you the best in your future financial success.

I replaced being broke month to month with doing quite decently for myself working from home with long term Self-Employment gigs, I stuck out a shit job at a start up for almost two years to get there.

After 9 years of not having any money, to now being financially stable, able to pay off debt, and put $1000-$2000 aside a month in savings. I can definitely say financial stability is a must have for my own creative, entrepreneurial spirit. I’m not good at getting ‘food’ when ‘I’m hungry’ but I’m great at making things happen from a solid base.

I’ve always wanted to be a self starter-entrepreneur fully, but will need to add it with the current work I have for the time being.

Although I’ve heard Entrepreneurial spirit being defined as willing to sacrifice everything for a Vision. I’m inspired by that, I just still think why take unnecessary risk, when I can make money now and then build something at the same time.

2 Likes

I’ve run Ascended Mogul before and actually when I think back, I had some positive results but my impatience would make me switch to Emperor to get faster and deeper results, even though thinking back, I was not really ready for Emperor.

Being able to survive 9 years of not having any money is impressive by the way.

Thank you
it was a combination of not knowing what I was missing
misguided idealism
addiction to the adrenaline rush of the struggle
caring more about Call of Duty, Woman, and Ju-Jitsu than anything else
and sheer stupidity

3 Likes

Found you another meaningful quote about how our current position in life determines how fast the subliminals will work.

1 Like

Book Title
Duty, Woman, and Ju-Jitsu: The Life and Times of AzrielQ

Publishing Year

1 Like

Haha,

I got some stories :wink:

1 Like

Whats is your stack these days?

Yes, one more.

2 Likes

Thanks king,
I appreciate the info.
I’ll make a decision on it this week,
I said Emperor for 6 months and I want to fulfill on that.
I believe I can make the leap as needed or resolve the situation
without switching my lead Sub.

1 Like

Not a stable stack right now. Conducting tests.
That’s why I didn’t respond to PMs about it also.

Favorite one till now was code name SAGES aka “The Gospel of Excess”
… Spartan + Alchemist 4 + Gold 4 + Emperor + Stark :sweat_smile:

You have to use each of them first, to experience effects together.

2 Likes

I freakin love it!

no worries on the PM, we all always come around :slight_smile:

How is SAGES going,

Are you making millions off fighting in a self designed robot suit that channels spiritual energy for empire building in alternate dimensions yet?

but very curious how it is actually going, is it working with synergy together for you?

I’m running tests too
8 loops of EmperorQ
2 loops Azriel Q
1 loop Minds Eye Q
1 loop PPC Q
1 loop Regeneration

Pretty awesome but I need a rest day soon

2 Likes

Any experiences you can attribute to regeneration?

I can sometimes get bogged down, over analytic trying to figure
out what to stack, how to get where I want faster, how to design the perfect roadmap and
custom, I get FOSMO- fear of subliminally missing out, and then I remember or am reminded of two things

1. What are my goals?-what is actually supporting me in taking action and making the goals a reality
  2. The Spirit of Experimentation-I will reach my goals regardless, I might as well have fun and try things out (@Simon although perhaps not intentional-thank you for reminding me of this) -no loss in testing
2 Likes