Upvote TRUE SELL ZP on roadmap.subliminal.com

Here’s the link

@Malkuth @Ice @Davisnwc @Invictus @lorenzo @AlexanderGraves
@Vinci
Anyone with a business or product to sell!

Anyone interested in hypnosis, NLP, SALES, persuasion, getting what you want.

I proposed the creation of TRUE SELL ZP into the roadmap, and if you like the idea, upvote it! That’s the new way subliminals will be created and this is a sub that we would all like. Increase your persuasion. Your hypnotic effect. Your wealth manfiestations as you create and find new opportunities for people to fall under your persuasive spell, be it hypnotic or wealth related. Even if you’re a seducer , you need to sell yourself and the ideas you want to lead your love interests in to following you on.

10 Likes

I kinda disagree tbh I wouldn’t touch this subliminal at all.

Sales is all about really building relationships

1 Like

House of Medici is all you need tbh… Persuasion, NLP, getting ppl to do things and seducing… I strongly disagree with that.

I feel like good communication is important in being able to clearly communicate your values and who you are… but at the end of the day you don’t make that decision…

2 Likes

True Sell or a sales ZP would be awesome.

I’ll leave it to @SaintSovereign and @Fire to determine what would create the most effective content to include in that sub for that goal.

1 Like

Yo good point. They’re all separate. I’m more so suggesting a subliminal that does not exclusively help people that are ONLY in sales and are wealth focused, but, generally speaking, is a sub for people that want greater suggestivity. So the sub would play on the common elements involved in all persuasion or suggestion-based activities such as sales, such as hypnosis, such NLP, such as seduction.

Not that they’re all the same.

But good point!

The sales processes in Mogul/Emp/HOM are probably great for sales but it’d be awesome to have a sales sub that isn’t a massive personality archetype as well and is more flexible to various goals.

4 Likes

It’s ALL about building relationships. That’s one ingredient of many. Also, there are many wealthy salespeople who don’t really build relationships. They’re just that good at selling.

But my point is, a sub to help with ALL the elements of top sales people (including relationships, where appropriate) would be a great addition for many of us.

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of Hypnosis or NLP techniques … that would be quite unnecessary and significantly limiting for a Sales subliminal.

I do like this post made on the Roadmap. Let the user’s subconcious guide his/her own authentic expression of these objectives.

:+1:t2:

I kinda, sorta asked for a Sales title … about exactly 3 years ago.

:sweat_smile:

We did have S&S back then … so what I was requesting for, was a Sales Weapon X title.

But …

This was before … Daredevil, True Social, Khan, EOG, PCC, Inner Circle, Commander, Stark, HOM, RICH, Wanted, and Chosen.

Or even … Instant Business Tactician, True Sell, Dragon Tongue, Story Teller, Sacred Words, Financial Success Reality Shifter, etc.

I wonder if I still care for another Sales title.

Would I really have a place for it – in a max stack of 3 Majors?
:thinking:

Hmm …

With Asc, Mogul, AM, Emperor, etc. as main Archetypes … sure I could use a Sales Skill sub.
With Stark or Chosen … I might want a push to prospect … a Sales Executive sub.

So yeah … there is room for more.

Going ahead with the upvoting.

:hugs:

:+1:t2:

Are we doxxing people on this forum now? Not cool.

Bro you literally made the account your real name and you made our sc username your initials. You doxxed yourself lol!

1 Like

Over there, not over here. And when I made the account, I didn’t know my name would be published.

Thank you for your respect of my technology skills, however …
making that post only required:

1. A desire to support a good post of a fellow user,
  2. Pattern-recognition ability of a 5 year old child.

:joy:

Edit:
I have removed my credit to whoever made that post on the Roadmap site.
They can reveal themselves if they want to. I will no longer assume that it was you.

:hugs:

I’m with @Simon for a sales module contending as a full title with only 3 spots for ZP. That said a title that fully and really covers salesmanship, persuasion, marketing, self-marketing, etc. could be an absolute game-changer. Like a kind of chosen/wanted hybrid for what you are selling, ‘selling yourself’, selling yourself on yourself lol, self-promotion/influence, even clarification and creation of what to sell/conviction in what you are selling and pathways of manifestation for sales, manifestation for having others want you to do sales for and/or promote their products etc…It could get fleshed out, but sales are one of the fastest ways to change one’s income bracket fast, whether you’re doing it for yourself, others, or your own business. My friend went for $24k a year to over $140K+ a year in 6 months working 35 hours a week after landing the right sales gig and doing well.

1 Like

@Simon I agree, my post made it seem more like a non-specific persuasion/nlp/hypnosis/sales sub. I wanted to keep it general so that more people would find value on it, but I’m a sales person, and a lot of people are saying they’d prefer a pure-sales sub, and I LOVE that. Totally works for me. I would like a totally wealth-focused sales subliminal more than I would a generic persuasion sub.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Actually am a learning Copywriting. I would like a sublimal based on Sales, Persuasion and tactical skills to sell to my consumers. This would stack well with major titles like Emperor!

Interesting point to bring up but I was reading The Challenger Sale and it talks about how “Relationship builders” are, across thousands of data points, actually the most average sales people, and yet, theyre what sales teams and managers look for in recruiting.

There are, according to this book, 5 styles of selling supported by data as distinct and separate styles. One of them is relationship builder. Each of the 5 styles is about 20% of the selling population, so its an even distribution of styles across the population.

And relationship builders are often average sales reps, very often performing at par with the company average.

However, they’re SUPERSTAR sales reps (top performers) less than 3% of the time. The “Challenger” style is also often an average sales rep, but a company’s top performer will be of a “Challenger” style 40% of the time!

So if you want to be average, be a relationship builder… or be literally any style you want.

But if you want a 13.33x chance of being a top performer compared to relationship building, be a challenger.

The reason is because relationship builders try and get IN their client’s comfort zones… but Challengers push their clients OUTSIDE of their comfort zone… and big spending decisions are often outside of their comfort zones.

This isn’t them theorizing. This is them looking at massive amounts of data and making sense of it. They did not make up these styles. They only named what the data already suggested. And they did not go out looking for sales styles, even. These 5 styles just naturally emerged from the data.

All in all great book!

1 Like

TRUE SELL ZP is currently “under consideration” on the road map!

If you want a module about selling.

Go upvote it on the roadmap and make it known on this thread!

2 Likes

Hi @Billions, I really liked the idea of True Sell ZP, so I have upvoted it.

In my view it would be a amazing sub for not only salespeople but for anyone who wants to be good at persuading & convincing people through his communication skill.

Not everyone is a good communicator, so this sub would be a great help to mesmerize any of your listeners or audience.

Although there are Daredevil and True Social but True Sell would add the charm of persuasion & influence into it and I think it would be proved to be a very effective sub if it will be released.
And I hope so☺️.

1 Like