Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

RIP to the creator of The Master of the Universe. May he continue to live in our minds when we run Emperor ZP.

6 Likes

Khan and emperor would be dynamite.

Prepare to walk the path of the avengers young Friday.

1 Like

Real curious to see what Libertine ZP will do.

Might try it out and see if it helps the stack. Washout is over today so let’s see what happens :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok I think I understand. Helps cultivate energies towards manifesting and putting energy out into the universe. More energy = more vibrations.

2 Likes

I remember reading success stories on here (@Yardbird or @OldChap I can’t quite remember who it was) of them running Emperor in a corporate environment and absolutely thriving there - getting promoted quickly and moving up the ladder with ease. I don’t think it’ll be an issue, especially now with the dawn of ZP.

I feel like especially now with ZP we can mold these subs more to our conscious desires.

7 Likes

What he said.

1 Like

That was @Yardbird. Here’s his journal.

3 Likes

I miss my old friend @Yardbird I’m curious how he and @OldChap are doing?

Emperor is fine.

EoG brought me really fast results, but I already had a business. Just my opinion, to get fastest results from EoG you should have something in place already.

3 Likes

ZP was reported to bring out the true “you”, the person you’re meant to be. Since I’m using ZP now, I think this is happening. I’m going to paste some of what I wrote this morning to someone here:

"I have a strange conflict inside I’d like to air out. This involves my passion and focus which has been strenghthening in recent weeks.

I was just reading Invictus’ journal and it’s pushing up this conflict in me. I keep trying to follow some social script so people will like me and recognize me. And I’m feeling sad–unique for this issue–since I feel like I’m selling my soul so others will like me.

I’ve been pulling towards numbers and financial success–and NOT for approval. This is in me. It’s wanting to grow. I used Mogul ZP once over a week back since Saint advised I start it with Chosen and Regeneration. This is just growing in me…so I’m wondering why part of me is sad when I consider using it.

I believe I’m sad since MANY major changes on subs were NOT true reflections of me. The one sub which didn’t have that negative effect was one vendor’s first major money sub. I felt like a natural using it, and that was over 3 years back. I felt I could really grow on it since it was all me. Once in a while I’ll still bubble up with successful realizations and possibilities in some market. Or business insight. I’ve really surprized people at times…and it was all so completely easy to me.

The sadness I’m feeling is because I’ve “sold my soul” so many times trying to incorporate some new reality from a sub, and it wasn’t me. I’m thinking my mind believes this will be the same with Mogul."

To encourage myself, I’ll also add on that my mom was always a numbers person. She was a bookkeeper (before they called them CPA’s) and even in her last days was still totalling amounts on paper before shopping. My dad was good in big picture numbers, at first doing very well selling life insurance after WWII, then selling himself as a consultant, commanding large fees since he could easily see missing pieces in an organization. I’ve tended to drift towards his thinking style, as his insight was what people used to grow and restructure their businesses. I’ve gotten that wide-eyed look from others at times since I saw things noone else was looking at in business.

My hesitancy about Mogul is my concern. Like some small, old fear still trying to hang on. I am leaning towards using it 2 days from now, as my 3rd sub. Halting making decisions due to random fears has turned my life upside down repeatedly. For ME, that’s not inspiring. Going forwards.

6 Likes

I am in Asia​:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Bro you know alot about the components of subs

1 Like

Yeah many report this on ZP.

You’re the beginning and the end. Not just for manifestation, but for your being in general.
ZP REALLY brings me back to my source. I am more and more aligned with my natal chart. I TRULY realize these things every now and then.
Much more than Khan ST1 did and that was already a gamechanger.

The I AM Module on overcharge :wink:

Don’t block it, the authentic man is the most powerful man these days.

12 Likes

Thanks @AlexanderGraves. That was really encouraging.

@Alphamale are you in China ?

1 Like

This, and other posts, seem to suggest he’s in Afghanistan.

2 Likes

My brother seeker is right

2 Likes

It’s 10:30 pm of 26th here
You know how hard it is to wait
It really is

1 Like

I have been feeling like absolute trash during my washout. Anyone else? To be more specific lots of doubts, feelings of being lost, questioning all life decisions, regretting life decisions, processing failures. I am genuinely sad. It’s like all my existentialism over the years rolled into a giant ball.

5 Likes

Brothers maybe you have been average people before SC in your lives. But meee! I have been faaar lower than average. So yeah
I know what SC does
Maybe also there are others like me
But not all of you

1 Like