StarkQ or Emperor

This is a good point, @Pyro.

HoM may not be right.

2 Likes

It sounds like HoM is good for once your empire is built and stable. Then it will really boost your influence and wealth. Still on the fence between stark and Emperor. I may do year 1 Emperor, year 2 StarkQ, year 3 HoM. I’m sure SC will produce something amazing to throw a wrench into things. Maybe RM will help “soften up” Emperor and help with online marketing.

2 Likes

Or who says you can’t do both hahaha

You could also start with emperor do it a month then do a week rest and do stark for a month and see which you prefer

I was thinking about doing a 60 day test for each. But I know I have shiny objects syndrome especially with ADD. I may end up doing that to use shiny objects to my advantage instead of disadvantage.

Will running Emperor when you don’t have a job affect the way the sub produces results? It’s intended for empire building…so that’s why I ask. Or should one have to do Ascended mogul first…get a job etc and then run emperor?
Will the same apply to Khan?
@ALMIGHTY
@Malkuth

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks @King
Really good post that clarifies things.

Why not run Ascended Mogul with Limitless

not sure honestly I dont have enough info to say

I imagine emperor is better if you dont have a job and about to make your own shit
cuz I’ve heard / seen similar things to ppl treating you a bit badly - those who can get away with it - as they feel threatened by you
with both of them
more so with emperor though

I actually ran them both and I’m a student, it’s been going great so far - some ups and downs but you learn the game - consider adding pCC :wink:

1 Like

Emperor with PCC can help with people treating you bad or negatively especially since PCC helps with charisma

2 Likes

I don’t know …but what I can say is I’m running Ascension and Mogul right now. When I first started out, I think I jumped into Emperor too quickly. Eventually I decided to go back to the basics and I think this is working better. My next planned step is to progress to Ascended Mogul and to then run that until I feel ready for the next step. I expect that next step to be Emperor, and at that point I’ll take stock to see when I want to add HoM. I’m treating it as a progression.

5 Likes

HOM has plenty of benefits even if one is not in financial trading.
In my experience:

It helps with trading and exchanges of all kinds, when I run it I get deals and price reductions as well as free gifts quite often. Helps with negotiating prices and things with other people

It also has very strong relational effects, and strongly influences the quality of my relationships

It’s very much like a social/relational Emperor.

It helps with deals of any kind, including client acquisition.

6 Likes

After meeting with a friend in the marketing area we determined that I am going to have to build my customer base via YouTube and social media so I will run StarkQ as my main in the stack and drop emperor.

1 Like

Is it better to run the masked version or terminus of StarkQ? I am seeing people run terminus in a StarkQ which is not recommended in the forums but people say StarkQ is easier to run in general.

I know, and still this was the recommendation I got. I think that looking at benefits of different programs there are of course things HoM can do for you other than the trading aspect but perhaps other programs also can bring that to the table. There is a lot we dont know, this is just my opinion and me sharing what I heard from @Fire, which far as I can tell was not just in my situation but rather as a general remark - that it’s better suited to those who do trading etc

otherwise for entrepreneurs I think stark and emperor are powerhouses too

1 Like

run Q for some time ideally then go on to terminus, IMO

and nice choice! :wink:

terminus is heavier, follow the guidelines in the FAQ if you wish to (I dont at this point but I’ve been listening to it for ages and also I may not be doing the right thing rn)

1 Like

Totally get it and I appreciate the info! If there is anything you can say more specifically about what he said that would be helpful. I’m transitioning into finance side of private equity and always looking for deal flow, so it’s a fit for me in any case but the more I know the better :slight_smile: From my understanding HOM is meant for long term wealth generation as well regardless of trading/investing but I could be wrong.

Agreed Stark and Emperor each would be enough for a lifetime for entrepreneurs.

2 Likes

@Pyro please re-read @ALMIGHTY’s post. You could run Q for 60 days then try Terminus. Please read the support articles on the main shop page so you know about the differences of Q and its Q cousin called Terminus.

3 Likes

do you mean that emperor has some kinda angry scripting?

im seeing this often terms anger and getting cold and poker face, when running emperor

is it part of the script? or its just recon?

have anyone ran emperor without being an angry alpha male :joy:

Best example would be Yardbird he has run it for a long time, he was already well liked and I don’t think he had much anger… I think other good ones are Davisnwc and Saiyan4Blue (think both of them had that anger you speak of) and ofc saint

I think yardbird went straight for emperor without using any other sub from subclub and had very good results.

I myself am running Ascension but want to go for emperor. Unfortunately not getting okay sign from my subconscious - it tells me I am not ready yet

1 Like