StarkQ or Emperor

I am currently running the stack Emperor, RICH, RM, Diamond.

I am a married male at 26. I have a dead end day job and at night I am grinding on building a fantasy themed cocktail mix business at night. My primary drive is to create a business that I can run through my laptop as long as there is internet connection and be able to quit. My secondary drive is to have a great sex life with ONLY my wife. I don’t need a harem. I love her very much and we are buildinga great life together. Because of industry minimums and funding I need to create a customer base first then sell the product. Is StarkQ or Emperor the best file to get me to launch and success with this project? Is there a better program? I would like to avoid customs. Thank you for any advice.

7 Likes

as for sex with only one’s wife, I’ve had great results with:

Iron Throne Ultima
Libertine Ultima (Both V1 and V2 but V1 seems to affect me “faster” than V2)
Primal Seduction Q

As for productivity in building one’s empire, I’d have great results with:
AscMogul+LimitlessQ (got lots done but had a “I did too much” headache after lol)
Emperor+LimitlessQ (same productivity from AscMogul+LQ, less of the headache)

For what you’re doing, I’d say Emperor is probably the way to go as long as you include something to keep the sexual flame alive. Emperor has Sex Mastery of course, so PSQ or Iron Throne Ultima should help.

6 Likes

It depends on what kind of business you want to run but for building a clientele fast StarkQ is a much better choice.

1 Like

On the other hand, there’s RM in your stack so it should foster your endeavors in building a clientele too. Difficult choice, I don’t know much about RM, only what I’ve read but it should be a very good tool to connect with people too.

4 Likes

@Palpatine If you had to pick one from Iron Throne Ultima, Libertine Ultima, or Primal Seduction Q to replace diamond in that 4th slot, which one would you choose?

Would you please elaborate on this?

Also what effects are you noticing that are faster?

How much faster?

@Pyro

You’re getting good input here.

Also Diamond might also help keep that flame alive because some people have a side effect on Emperor of decreased sexual interest. It happened to me.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t replace Diamond necessarily. But if that’s your plan, of the ones you listed, I’d say Iron Throne Ultima…because it has the aura of Libertine built into the scripting, as confirmed by SaintSovereign.

2 Likes

Wife just seems to respond faster in terms of wanting it.
V1 seems to happen same-day or next day at the latest. V2 is more hit/miss but seems to take longer than V1 to get the result.

2 Likes

Thank you for elaborating. Any thoughts as to why that might be?

1 Like

Nah. Not sure why. Scripting differences is my guess, but I would have to defer to SaintFire on that, and since it’s trade secret stuff, I’ll leave it at that

Diamond must work, she went from not in the mood to in the mood from just kissing

5 Likes

Emperor did not help me to grow the personal relationship, on the contrary. Take a look at this thread: Emperor: relationships with women

3 Likes

This word makes me think Emperor. The fact that you’re already grinding, already know the nature and intended outcome of your business; those parts make me think run Emperor.

I’d run Diamond for the great sex life part. You said:

It sounds like many of the emotional, interpersonal parts are already coming together quite well. You’re not trying to fix an ailing connection. So, it seems like Diamond would get right to the point (uhh…pun intended?) of what is needed.

Since you’re married and are not trying to descend into a batcave for the next 2 years while you build your empire, I think it might be good to use Emperor: House of Medici and Diamond.

Eventually you can build one custom that combines all of the elements that suit your lifestyle. You have a very specific vision, so it seems that you won’t have trouble choosing modules, if and when you get to the point of designing a custom.

I’m currently in the mindset of Streamlining. A parsimonious, lean stack that produces maximal results. So my recommendations reflect that.

7 Likes

I like your vision statement for your subliminals

1 Like

I recommend only using HoM if you are into trading based on what I heard from Fire

otherwise Emperor or Stark depending on which one fits your ‘style’ more

Emperor may make you cold or easy to anger in the relationship, this is a risk, it makes you… not wan to waste any time over stupid shit

but Stark doesn’t have that - it has less of the drive that emperor does though

so, read the journals IMO see ppl’s experiences ( I see a lot of ppl maybe even my old self saying stark is very feminine. well, not really, but doesn’t feel as masculine as emperor either unless there’s a time where you need to draw a line or show that dominance and masculine side, then it really shows - but it’s not really “feminine” so to say I’ve found - also I’m connecting with my feminine side more now and embracing it and being ok with it it’s actually… not what I used to think it was about at all, just on a. side note)

so yes, just see which of the archetypes fits you better and which of the ways of doing things
if there’s more innovation involved also or need to market it through social media etc and being famous id’ say stark might be a better option

but emperor is a beast though, really, in its own way, it really makes you an emperor!

5 Likes

This is a good point, @Pyro.

HoM may not be right.

2 Likes

It sounds like HoM is good for once your empire is built and stable. Then it will really boost your influence and wealth. Still on the fence between stark and Emperor. I may do year 1 Emperor, year 2 StarkQ, year 3 HoM. I’m sure SC will produce something amazing to throw a wrench into things. Maybe RM will help “soften up” Emperor and help with online marketing.

2 Likes

Or who says you can’t do both hahaha

You could also start with emperor do it a month then do a week rest and do stark for a month and see which you prefer

I was thinking about doing a 60 day test for each. But I know I have shiny objects syndrome especially with ADD. I may end up doing that to use shiny objects to my advantage instead of disadvantage.