Emperor: relationships with women

COWolfe is on point. :neutral_face:

I’m a bit surprised about the criticism part: when I run Emperor(after one month or so), there is not way a women in my life would dare to criticize me. They always become ultra submissive, with a deep respect coming out of fear.

5 Likes

Actually, what I think the sub is doing is attacking my “take what I can get” scarcity mindset. Before I started improving myself, I would feel very lucky to get with any woman who’d have me because in the first eighteen years of my life, I convinced myself that no girl would ever have me. Since then, there have been mountains of evidence to the contrary, but that notion had stayed with me to some extent anyway.

3 Likes

Have any of them been used to taking their bad moods out on you at will for twenty years? People who are close to you usually experience some dissonance when you make radical changes quickly.
It’s no surprise to me, and she does seem to be getting over the adjustment period.

2 Likes

Here’s my take on this. Theory and what I’ve seen from experience with myself and others.

Men are in general stronger and more dangerous physically than woman. Status, strength, testosterone, aggression can, and not wrongfully so, be seen as threats to a woman’s security and/or safety. Woman will seek to control the environment in whatever way they can when they feel this threat or unsafe.

If a woman you are with is used to being in their feminine, respecting you as a man, and in general feeling trust and guidance by your presence more often than not, an Alpha sub will increase their femininity, and level of ‘surrender’. If I woman is used to expecting and/or demanding equality or running the ship themselves, a sub that causes increase in status/Alpha will cause kick back unless the level of trust can be rapidly developed to match.

8 Likes

@lovage - would recommend adding Power Can Corrupt to Emperor. PCC will boost your relationship skills and also help you not waste time on those who aren’t important to your success journey. PCC is a comparitively lighter sub too

Have detailed a review here:

2 Likes

I haven’t run Emperor yet…but I have Stark in my custom…now scrolling through all the posts …I realised that…the emperor script seems taking place right now…I become less interested in chasing women and I qualify them a lot …and usually with one talk or two I will have a hunch whether they are right fit for me…and the alone wolf vibe is strong…I put my personal goals before women and have no interest to settle down for any woman…and I could totally feel at ease and happy being alone…no boredom whatsoever…

1 Like

Hmm, interesting, I’ll read up on that. At first sight though, it seems it would exacerbate even more my (perceived) issue: lack of interest in a relationship. I’ll do a more in-depth read of your journal.

2 Likes

That’s a good point, I was always adamant about not allowing bad energy around me, unless the issue was real, not “bad mood”.
Happy to hear things are working out this time!

2 Likes

Re-opening this thread to get more stories

2 Likes

@lovage right now i am still with the french bird i met in the street i was on emperor that time and still am.

She is always submissive around me. Previous relationships girl were submissive. I dont know why but some girls i met and dated they would become short tempered when i was on emperor.

Perhaps because they could not control me.

9 Likes

You go, titan!

Very eager to see if Emperor ZP gives the same overall stuff as mentioned above re: Changing status causing reactions in le women

1 Like

I have to control myself sometimes on emperor as I get short tempered with some girls especially when I’m texting but I did realize the respect and trust some women give that even extends to pets is kinda interesting. I know my cat was a little aggressive with me the first few days I played emperor qv2 but after he would let me pet him normally and come lay on my lap(he rarely does that).

1 Like

Emperor did not help me with girls very much. Yhey were attracted. But not like PS.
Because with PS you start the talk.
But with emperor there was just attaction and nothing else

@Alphamale with emperor i always initiated the conversation. with the girl and when i did she would show signs of arousal.

1 Like

I did not
And maybe it’s because of the community and culture
But when I got female customer, they showed signs of arousal

For Emperor you need to take the first step since women will be intimidated by you. In my experience, the more courteous I was, the better - attraction is there, you need to build a bit of comfort…

3 Likes

You can pair Emperor with PS and you have perfect combo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For daylight pickups, for me Emperor-Primal worked best. For online is shit :))

1 Like