Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

probably connects with levels of mind where creation happens

3 Likes

Mogul is simply amazing. I ran one loop on Monday along with Spartan that day.

Immediately at the end of the loop I felt immense anxiety coming up. It subsided after a few minutes, but it was a really weird sensation Iā€™d never felt before on a sub.

I could feel Mogul working then and there.
After this, I didnā€™t really feel anything that day ā€¦ but on Tuesday I woke up and my mind was racing.
I was physically completely calm, but my mind was EVERYWHERE. It felt like a complete mental anxiety. I couldnā€™t sit still. But I also had no idea where to direct this anxious energy. It felt like hell.

And yet ā€¦ today, I woke up with a complete mental and physical/mental calmness and complete self-confidence.

Itā€™s too early to see any other benefits most likely, but holy shit! ā€¦All of this after one loop ā€¦

4 Likes

Chosen is a great substitute for anyone not wanting to steer off ZP.
Itā€™s not the same effect as Stark of course, but it works with ā€œinfluencingā€ quite well.

7 Likes
  • Since started Mogul zp I regained my productivity and Focus .
  • While driving or walking people staring at me !! . (I donā€™t know why ) nothing changed except running Mogul zp, now I understand why famous people crave attention .
  • in this 3rd consecutive day I start my day at 7 oā€™clock and sleep early around 10,30 . . ( I am known that I start my day late around 11 and end it late at night ) so this is impressive!!
  • With Mogul pepole reaction to me is more active not passive .
  • With almost no reconciliation contrary to Mogul QV2 . I did only 3 loops with Mogul zp
  • More conviction about achieving my goals .
  • Still no remeberance for dreams . (2 loops back to back and I wakeup like I didnā€™t have dreams)
    1 loop at night and I remember little things of what I dreamt . With QV2 even with 2 loops back to back and I will remember my dreams .
20 Likes
10 Likes

I know the feeling. :hugs:

Back in January 2019ā€¦

:joy:

9 Likes

I almost didnā€™t run anything today but I did run a loop of RICH ZP.

I felt fine when I went to bed last night but woke up feeling anxiety about money.
@SaintSovereign is this recon or Mogul ZP working on my beliefs about wealth and money?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what reconciliation IS

3 Likes

Probably a mixture of both. But yeah, textbook recon is definitely present here.

7 Likes

Holy shit hahaha, men I should run mogul to finish my research paper!

3 Likes

Wow, I am really thinking about using mogul.
At the moment I work smart and not hard.
It would be a competitive edge to work smart and hard. I would be unstoppable.

2 Likes

maybe! Iā€™d be curious to see if it helps with non-wealth motivationā€¦ unless you have your research paper as something you believe will help you advance in your career and make you wealthy. Try it out! Itā€™s like a hit of crack and next thing you know youā€™re winning harder than Charlie Sheen on a tuesday night

2 Likes

Hahaha, no I donā€™t see it as making me money, but I still need to to finish my masterā€™s degree and get a job at Mckinsey

Tho, my stack is full of seduction stuff hahaha

I might wait for stark. Productivity on stark was no joke.

Havenā€™t run Mogul ZP yet, but Iā€™m already thinking of registering for a business valuation course next year.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so glad I did the full Dragon Reborn earlier in the year (one month per stage) followed by Emperor and Power Can Corrupt / RICH.

Had some fun with Chosen + Rich ZP thanks to @Billions

Now with Mogul ZP (first loop tonight) ā€¦

I feel only good things are on the horizon.

3 Likes

Very interesting read about how oneā€™s personality type may affect his income-earning ability.

I am trying to be careful about not running anything or making decisions that make me quite far away from my archetype.

5 Likes
4 Likes

First experience with Mogul ZP, lesgooooo

6 Likes

Thought Iā€™d leave this here

3 Likes
  • when I am with two people or more they were focusing the conversation toward me . When they reply to each other they look at my eyes and speak to me . Like I am the centre .

• being energy efficient , no waste of money or time . This happened with me with the first Mogul title but after listening for 12 hours :sweat_smile:

• seeing some possessions with new eyes . A more appreciative loving eyes .

Edit

• there is some one was mocking me subtly (I know the reasons) . Since using Mogul zp he started praising me genuinely in different occasions!
9 Likes