Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

I ran 2 back to back loops of Mogul ZP and i have undeniable conviction that its the best sub I ever ran on Sub Club. It’s so congruent to what I need, which made me realize how important congruence is on ZP. Chosen and Limitless just didn’t provide me the same euphoric feeling Mogul ZP did.

Because of Congruence, im taking so much inspired action. It feels totaly natural and then all of a sudden, i think back and realize how much more inspired and passionate ive felt all day.

Mogul ZP is my new fave sub bar none. I’m excited to run a pure wealth ZP stack!

13 Likes

Mogul ZP vs. RICH ZP in personal experience anyone?

2 Likes

This stuff is so new. Run them and tell us what YOU think :wink:

2 Likes

Not at this point my friend:) Don’t have the testing capacity to mess with that. I’m leveraging other people’s experiences as many do before making choices. There are people who have run RICH and Mogul and will be able to comment on the question.

3 Likes

Does what it says on the tin as far as I can tell.

I ran a couple of weeks of RICH ZP during the trial. I have one main pathway of manifestation, a smaller side-avenue in which I see clients. Someone who had expressed interest and then disappeared for 4 or 5 months, suddenly popped up again. (Interestingly, I think that time when they first expressed interest was when I played RICH (non-ZP) the first time around.)

Stopped RICH ZP when the trial ended.

Started Mogul ZP this week. 1 loop of every 4 days. I’ve played 1 loop so far (on Monday). Just as Saint described, I’m experiencing internal shifts first. Ideas and observations about value. Some deeper, some less so.

One random one during meditation today: Movie production houses get paid by automotive companies for product placement when they feature the car brand prominently in the movie; but when a song is featured prominently, it’s the singer and related producers/distributors that get paid royalties by the film production company.

No special point to make about it, but it’s just more interesting to me that my mind was glomming onto and integrating these kinds of details. Let’s me know “something” is happening internally. For external manifestations, need to be a bit more steadfast and patient.

My feel is that Mogul ZP is the perfect wealth program for me right now. Funny because I already went through all levels of Ecstasy of Gold. Yet, I feel that once I’ve worked with Mogul for a while, EoG is going to be expressed in a profound way.

11 Likes

Thank you for your personal insight and experience.

It sounds like RICH really is a pusher/motivator and a manifester while secondarily addressing internal issues/ limiting believes to a lesser extent

While mogul has a focus on creating the internal identity, sense of value, and shift first, followed I imagine secondarily by action to build and work pathways followed by manifestation

or as you said ’ what’s on the tin’ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yup. That seems like a good description to me too.

With Mogul, you’ll ultimately build excellent pathways. (I hope). With RICH, the flow along those pathways will be manifested, facilitated, and strengthened. (I’ve experienced).

I’m feeling Dragon Reborn interacting with my ZP programs. And that’s really interesting too. Watching to see how it unfolds.

5 Likes

Just curious, did that client disappear when you kept listening RICH Ultima or did you stop listening and he disappeared?

I have this urge to get Mogul ZP now simply for its internal wealth perspective shift yet what I’d like even (much) more is Ascended Mogul, which only available in Q2. Since I don’t know when AMZP will be available, do you think it’s better to get MZP or AMQ2 now?

1 Like

I like this perspective:

It was more of a prospective client. I did not pursue them at all, and am still not pursuing them now. If I had done more back then, I think that we would have been working together already. But this is truly an extra avenue. I only use it if it is completely convenient for me. For example, last week that client contacted me and asked if they could schedule (finally) a first appointment on the following day. But that would have been way too tight for me, and I do not want to set the precedent of setting impromptu appointments without sufficient notice, so I simply told them that we could do it at another time once their affairs were better settled and in order. Haven’t heard back from them since then. And that’s great.

If and when things can be done properly, then we’ll do them. Otherwise, I’m fine to wait another 4 or 5 months.

Hmm…I guess what I’m implying here is that RICH ZP is Short Game, and Mogul ZP is Long Game.

Sometimes Short Game is exactly what you need. Other times, it’s more important to first get your Long Game in order.

(I think my job right now is a little too close to Short Game. Mogul will help with that.)

3 Likes

Both contain scripting for Identity, Motivation, Healing, Manifestation, etc.
But they come from different angles.

Mogul works on your Foundation and Pillars.
Think: Debt Annihilator, Productivity Unleashed, Natural Winner, Potentiator, UWME, WLD, etc.

RICH works on your Ceiling and Decor.
Think: Sultan, Secret Source, FSRS, etc.

:nerd_face:

Disclaimer: Module names are for metaphorical thinking only.

:grin:

8 Likes

Isn’t one BIG thing of Mogul specifically also the wealth ceilings?

I thought RICH is more DIRECT manifestation and opening pathways. Whereas Mogul is the foundational stuff and beliefs.

RICH adds a "Ridiculous" to Mogul’s results. :joy:

It was designed as a Booster … aka “Results Enhancement”.

:wink:

3 Likes

RICH ZP will have nice little money coincidences fall into your lap. The more “coincidences” that could be possible for you, the more effective RICH will be. But it’s not a deep change sub. For wealth, it’s better to pair mogul with RICH… which is why mogul ZP was such an early release in the first place. Mogul will help you take action, RICH will help manifest some results.

3 Likes

How different is this compared to Stark’s fame effect?
Is it effective for someone who wants to just become an online influencer and potentially take it further?
Or would Stark be better for that?

5 Likes

Even from just one back-to-back listening day, I already feel myself feeling more worthy of connecting with high net-worth individuals.

My prediction is that Mogul will give me a celebrity like aura in the business and wealth world that will be clearly visible in the non-business world. I’ll have an air of success and positivity that will make it easier to relate with everyone, but specifically, it’ll help with Mogul’s main goal, wealth generation.

It’s an aura targeted to attract and influence certain people for certain goals. Not just to love you, but to want to work with you.

It’ll be like Gary Vaynerchuck kind of celebrity aura… no-one is sexually attracted to Gary Vaynerchuck (I hope)… and no-one thinks that he’s the coolest person in the world to talk to… but they all understand he’s an insanely high net-worth individual and is that way because of his skills, and so they want to be around him, and he knows how to talk in a way that is extremely resonant for everyone with money as a priority. When he speaks about wealth, people stop and listen… not the way they would listen to a finance professor, but the way that would listen to a finance icon.

I don’t think that it’s for being an online influencer unless you plan on being a wealth influencer. Not the celebrity aura anyways. But if you plan on building an income from being a celebrity wealth influencer, then, Mogul will help you build the brand, build the business, see the earning potential and act on it, and provide a light celebrity aura as well.

Quoted Thrice for added emphasis.

If you decide to start a business, a youtube brand dedicated towards fitness, which IS a totally viable business, then Mogul will definitely help you become a content creator that is famous and gets paid due to alignment of your work with your passion, motivation to do what you love, ideas and habits to turn what you love into cashflow, and the knowledge manifestation needed to do what it takes to LEARN how to become a celebrity online.

I think Mogul is going to the perfect sub for a lot of people, Mogul ZP will be as equally respected as Stark ZP.

3 Likes

It’s not. The program itself is different. Consider what StarkQ is for – innovation and fame. Mogul is for building businesses. The aura is going to support the sub’s target goal. In this case, building businesses. If you want to be an influencer, StarkQ would be much more useful.

12 Likes

More reasons why I’m not currently interested in StarkQ. I couldn’t care less about being an influencer. Right now, I want to see those millions flood my bank accounts (from businesses that I created). :joy:
I’ll think about becoming an influencer when I’m a mogul. Broke people don’t influence anyone!

3 Likes

what sub would you recommend just for innovation? Renaissance Man? or does only Stark offer innovation?

1 Like

I think Quantum Limitless would work for that