The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

Aight guys, I have quite a bit to say/write, and I don’t really know where to start from :sweat_smile: I’ll probably write multiple posts :stuck_out_tongue:

So today I ran Mogul ZP, and my first impression of it is that the sub is smoother than a baby’s powdered butt after a nice warm bath :rofl:

Seriously, I thought that Chosen was pretty smooth, but this one felt like it was an instant “install”, and once the loop was over (within the first hour), all I could think to myself was “fuck man I love money, this should stay as my third sub for the holy trinity of looks, personality and success”.

Now, I’m still not working (have to wait till January) but damn the amount of things I finished today didn’t seem like I was “me”, and I did them in a very linear fashion, as in line them all and finish them off one by one, as efficiently as possible.

Briefly, I went to drop some food to my mom’s aunt’s place (cultural tradition on Fridays), then I went to get some food for myself and the fam, then I came back and played a game of LoL while having my coffee, then went to my car and started taking off one of the tires as I have damaged my rim’s ring (oops :sweat_smile:), then went to find a welder (found one in 10 mins), negotiated the price to be down for the welding from 400 to 250 (felt like he didn’t even want to try scamming me :rofl:), left it there and went to out alone in my car while waiting, picked it up and now I’m back home, AND ITS ONLY 7pm.

Usually if I would have tried to do all that, it would have been like 9-10 by now, but that’s due to my laziness and being too chilled out when doing things, now don’t get me wrong, I was chilled out today, but what I meant was that I never accounted for the amount of time I “wasted” by just doing things slow.

Now here’s the fun part, this is everything that I can say about what’s going on in my head today:

My dreams are now more of a to-do list, I don’t feel like calling them dreams if I’m honest, more like goals that I know I’ll achieve one way or another, and knowing myself, I’m probably gonna end up achieving even faster than I can fathom.
The air around me smells like success (but then again I have 1 million on today :rofl:), like just because I’m not working yet, doesn’t mean shit, in fact, now that I think about it, companies should really “bag” me while they can, because whichever place I end up working at, their numbers are going to soar so high, that burj khalifa would look like a tiny ant in a playground :sunglasses:.

There’s a hint of playfulness too, yeah life needs to be taken seriously and all, but if we’re gonna talk about money, money comes and goes, and most of it is only as valuable as we would believe it to be, so relating my self worth to a bunch of paper or a currency is just lame, and I don’t even care if my success is going to be monetary, like yeah it would be cool, but won’t really matter as much as name, because that’s what I want, and one day, my name’s gonna be bigger than Apple :wink:.

12 Likes

With all that out of the way, I have some news about my body.

My weight shot up to 73.4 in the time between Wednesday and today (Friday)…. What changed?

Took more rest days from the gym (Wednesday was light work for form perfection), removed Spartan, had my dream, and swore that it will get to at least 75 before the year ends, and I’m gonna do exactly that, and my body HAS to comply.

2 Likes

Man… at this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if Subclub comes out with the ‘INVICTUS’ lifecharger for high-flow living :wink:

3 Likes

hahaha well I don’t know how high flow I am yet with Mogul ZP, lets ask Saint.

hey @SaintSovereign what do you say :stuck_out_tongue:?

1 Like

Okayyy, now we are talking, I’m getting mogul for produxtivity before the price goes up hahaha

2 Likes

I thought I would be very interested in things related to money, but instead all I keep thinking about is the idea of “value”.

Like what even gives any value to anything?
Most of the products we see online or in stores, are only considered valuable because we as humans collectively give those things that much value, as in, the majority is fine with whatever price those products are set at, which automatically means that they agree to that certain number being the value of those products, like the iPhone, yes there are some things that are considered “cutting edge” or new, but whether you guys admit to it or not, it is overpriced, and the only reason Apple can get away with it is because of the people, there’s a collective agreement about the fact that iPhones, even with little to no “upgrades” each year, are actually worth the price tag, and thus we give it that much value.

Which leads me to this specific thought, what determines the value a person :thinking:? Is it their wealth? But then again, money technically has its value due to the agreement that we as humans have agreed upon, so then, wouldn’t that mean that a rich person is only as valuable as we would agree upon :thinking:?

5 Likes

I took my nootropic/pre workout mix a while ago, and the productivity combined with that is making me feel like I snorted a line :rofl:

I wonder how gym will be like tomorrow :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Well money is in brief a flow of energy
But an artificial one created by humans only for humans
It really isn’t all powerfull, it is only for those playing the game

Put 10.000.000 in front of some chaman guy in a tribe he probably won’t budge or may have some laugh at how we accord so much attention for some artistic little paper in stacks

As you said it’s all in perception

1 Like

I feel like Mogul ZP is giving me that “Tyler Durden” type of minimalism mindset.

Fuck consumerism :rofl:
Money comes and goes, but respect, integrity, self worth and status always stay :muscle:t3::sunglasses: (as long as you guard them with your life, of course).

9 Likes

The best way to make money is to not spend it
So you kinda have the first step :grin:

1 Like

@ItsSymphonie Well I still would spend, but I noticed I do have some impulsive buying habits, like since I started the first day of the test (October 1), I have bought over 10 iPhone cases, just cause they looked nice in the moment, but guess which one I use?

A transparent one :upside_down_face:
The money that I spent on those cases could have easily been used to buy this one workout program I want to buy (RP male physique template, my first goal with mogul), or get myself a 10 new modules in a custom :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sultan making you ''I’m worth it" I guess :joy: (even tho you were in the testing period)

Okay yes definitly you could have spare it ahahahaha

Or invested !
But if you got some program for your goal of male physique 2025 yes that’s an investment too !
Just don’t get lost in this last type lol, I spent too much money last year on those type of “invenstment”
I’m biting my fingers on it now :sob:

1 Like

well I ran my custom for long and even Wanted Qv2 made me buy quite a bit of clothes, but it all skyrocketed when I started my custom with Sultan in it, definitely not good if you already have bad spending habits, but that’s technically a result you know :rofl: if you noticed with that module or with Spartan ZP, my biggest “issue” is that I end up embodying the results too much at times that it becomes a problem :rofl: like with Diamond ZP (when i started testing it), I literally wrote that I feel weird that all my girl wanted was sex all the time :sweat_smile:

the best type of investment is the one you make in yourself :wink:

hahaha I’m staying away from customs till ZP builds are ready :rofl: if my intuition is right, then HERO will come out way before the ZP build customs, meaning I won’t have any reasons for that for quite some time.

4 Likes

Posting this here in case anyone has any questions, just drop them there :grin:

2 Likes

Either Chosen really makes you generous and overall a better person, or you are getting a god complex.

2 Likes

Why not both :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: Man’s gonna have his name on billboards and buildings. Might as well take advantage of the invitation now while you can! :man_superhero:

3 Likes

Well if you have any questions then don’t be shy either :wink:

1 Like

I also had VERY DEEP introspections about the relationship between money, value, and desire.

I realized the reason that people become rich is by being extremely valuable to society. You’ve helped so many people accomplish and achieve their deepest desires and wildest hopes and dreams… the more you’ve given other people THEIR desires, the more they’ll be willing to give you the money you need to satisfy YOUR desires too.

I thought of money as pent up desires.

People who spend all their money are people who are living a life of constantly satisfied desires.

People who save all their money have an incredibly high amount of desire-fulfilling potential.

Women are attracted to money whether it’s being spent or not because it’s about fulfilling your desires. And the way you get it (generally) is by being extremely valuable to specific people.

I realized that why I haven’t made enough money in my life is because I haven’t provided enough VALUE in my life… and even within that, I realized that the reason why I was in DEBT was because I was a MOOCH… and that being in DEBT means that I’m actually TAKING from society more than I’m GIVING.

I’m literally spending more desires than I’ve provided for people.

So, like you, I’ve gone deep down the rabbit hole of what is “value” but in my meditation, desire played a big part.

5 Likes

Sorry for not replying earlier, I actually didn’t see this for some reason.

But honestly I agree with you, the more value you bring to the table, the more that value gets tied to who you are, as in you’re the one who would be seen as valuable, not what you’re offering/selling/giving.
This is what I want to do, without having Mogul ZP in my stack, I was already getting calls from companies that wanted to recruit me (I don’t always post about every single call, but last week I had around 5 companies asking me if I’m interested in getting interviewed for a job at their companies), and that is because my CV that I posted on this website (it’s like LinkedIn for the national citizens, where you can apply to vacancies at whichever company, but it’s rare to get calls unless your CV is exceptionally good) shows that I would add a lot of value in whichever company I end up working at, and for that reason (plus my previous run of RICH ZP and Chosen) I am also being considered to start as a head of a division in the marketing department (Esports) after my training.

So yeah, if you add value to yourself, the world will value you much more, and if you’re value is high, so will be your bank account :wink:

2 Likes