The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

So instead of writing all this in the main QZP thread, I thought it would be better to post it all here :slight_smile:

This will be a review of each sub I tested along with a quote to summarize it, so let’s start shall we :smirk:;

Diamond ZP (DZP)

This sub is truly a beast when it comes to pleasure and performance, and even if you were the only one to listen, your partner will still feel it.
During the test, my skills and sensitivity were at an all time high, in fact, my girlfriend even mentioned how I taste better and was much harder than ever before. There were times when she was moaning so loud that I legit felt like my eardrums were about to pop.
There was also an aura of lust, whenever I met my girlfriend when running DZP, she instantly got sexual whenever she met me, with most of the time being in my car with her pants off :wink:.
Invictus jr. grew a bit as well during the time I ran it, and it’s safe to say that the effects (except the aura) have all remained :wink: (evident from the fact that my hands smell like :cat: right now).

So tell me, what is it you truly desire?

WANTED ZP (WZP)

Oh boy, many already know about me always running and talking about WANTED, saying how it’s my favorite store title and the most beautiful sub I ever listened to, well WZP took it to another level :smirk:.
From having tables of girls in mall food courts turn around, winking and staring at me, to milfs giving me numbers, my reality was that of Lucifer Morningstar :wink:. If I wasn’t as loyal and in love with my girl as I am, I would have EASILY banged over 10 different girls, even my girl offered a semi-open relationship, where I’m free to do anything with any girl (including her sister), while she didn’t wanna do anything with any other guy :smirk: talk about every guy’s dream right there.
Physically is where it blew me away. So when I was doing my custom, during the last few days on it (before the test), I was losing some muscle and lost my appetite due to issues and something feeling off, but then WZP turned my world upside down to the point where I was making gains much faster WHILE burning fat. This is the true Audible Steroid that I always dreamt about. Strength, appetite, muscle mass, fat burn, better skin, darker beard, all of those were happening at the same time.

Also, one thing I once suggested to be added to the og WANTED was some alpha boost, because it felt a bit too passive and chill, and lemme tell you, subclub always delivers, and I will tell you that WZP right now IS the most perfect subliminal for any man out there (in my humble opinion).

I got all these Ronnie Bennetts tryna be my baby
Tryna fiancé me
I take the steering wheel and drive them girls beyond crazy

Alpha Leadership ZP (ALZP)

This is the one sub that I would say has almost replaced WANTED as my favorite sub.
Regardless of how calm and cool you feel, it’s the little things in it that make it such a beautiful sub.
The best way for me to describe this is as WANTED but for leadership and being a good person, with the best example I’d give about this archetype being Captain America.
From having deeper connections with people, spreading love, caring about everyone (regardless of who they are), having a “things will always workout” mindset and being the definition of the word “charisma”, I would say this is easily one of the best subs that will be released.
I have also felt this sub in action during 2 interviews I had for different organizations I applied to, and both times they took my application to other departments within the organizations to “get you the best position for your skills and personality” (for context: I applied to a managerial position and administrative officer, but got recommended to marketing and public relations divisions as well), I should be getting the responses in the next 2 weeks.
I also helped many people with things like finding a job vacancy for them, hearing their issues, guiding people, saved a kitten, got people to stick to gym routines and take it more seriously, as well as being more responsible as a person.

Be strong, you never know who you are inspiring

RICH ZP

I’ll keep it short with this one, I’ve been getting money on a daily basis for whatever I wanna get, whatever it was that I wanted, I always got it.
Like I wanted the MagSafe wallet (not the apple one) and it was somewhat pricey in my country, but then the exact one I wanted in black (the color I wanted) was the only one on sale.
Also one of the places I got called for an interview for, only called me after listening to RICH ZP, even though I waited for 2 weeks prior to that with no replies.

I want it, I got it.

Feel free to ask any questions :grin:

46 Likes

Perfect what I wanted to read to confirm that it’ll help bloom my custom BD
I like the fact that it’s your pseudo to mention that part of the diamond script, feels right

I don’t have any question man I’m just ready to have a similar path :grin:
sorry for highlighting just that part of your marvelous review it doesn’t do it justice honestly

2 Likes

This is exactly what I want. The steroid effect.
I’m glad that Fire was able to figure this out

4 Likes

ahhhh i missed the “jr.” part :rofl:

1 Like

trust me when I say this, HERO would be even better when it comes out :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No need to be humble :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to read the Hero sales page

3 Likes

ahahaha it’s probably ALZP.

Confident.
Resilient.
Honest.
Humble.
Inspiring.
Optimistic.
Positive.
Reliable.
Grateful.
Lovable.
Loving.
Strong.
Fearless.
Down to earth.
Hopeful.
Kind.
Motivator.

A Leader.

That’s what I feel from and on ALZP after all :wink:

11 Likes

also one of the ironic manifestations of RICH ZP:

Invictus manifested Invictus :sunglasses: :joy:

12 Likes

Friend, I want to know when you used RAD-140 during the time you ran QZP, I am pretty sure it would of supercharge your results because (from what I remember), when I did RAD, my confidence was Sky high (and you emit more pheromones) ! So if you started RAD at the same time as the subs… (but if you had already started or started at the end, then we can assume that the change is due to the subliminals)

Also, RAD140 will assist in fat loss and muscle gain! So I’m curious to see how much was the subs and how much was the RAD :thinking:

And also, sex on RAD 140 is not the same since it act as testosterone in the body, your erection will be better, sensations will be better, you will have more stamina, will be more dominant… Lots of things change.

1 Like

Oh no no no, I didn’t use RAD-140 during QZP :sweat_smile:
I think you’re confused about that, I used it 2 years ago and I was just comparing that WANTED ZP’s strength gains were on par with the SARMs.

Sorry for the confusion there :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ohhh thank god bro :grin:

I’m so happy to hear that!

Edit : @NinjaGazin Has a goood question, in terms of the differences between Wanted QV2 and Wanted QZP

@SaintSovereign This kind of physical shifting seems nice, why not let it pass in the preview :wink:

2 Likes

What was the biggest difference you noticed between how Wanted felt in Qv2 vs ZP?

2 Likes

In terms of physical shifting, it’s more “in your face”, like let’s say you did chest today, then you’ll still have the pump till the next few days, then you’ll realize that it’s not a pump, but your chest in fact got bigger, while on Qv2 it was more steady, while ZP will change you faster than you can realize.

In terms of attention, ZP influences your reality really hard, it’s like girls don’t hold back about their attraction towards you at all. While Qv2 showed me the attraction but they never made moves.

In terms of how you feel, there’s a similarity in the calmness and being chill, however, the passiveness I always felt in Qv2 is dealt with.

13 Likes

What do you mean? is the power less?

This may rub some people the wrong way. But just for the sake of noting what is possible even without subliminals.

If you know about Lester Levenson, he reached a high state some even say he was enlightened. I’m not here to argue that point. I wanted to mention there’s a story that his student Hale Dwoskin was witness to. Lester had stepped on a scale and he had gained weight. So he said something out loud I don’t remember what and he corrected it in that very moment. The scale dropped back to whatever weight he wanted to be at.

1 Like

I would have to see it to believe it (in the case of lester), and yes, subliminals are tools, they use mechanism inside your mind to alter your body/beliefs and all.

If someone was to know exactly how to alter the right things in their mind to have those change, good for them, and it’s frankly impressive! But for me, I don’t know how to do it, how to boost my confidence in 15 minutes and how to accept myself more, how to attract more woman and push my body to use fat as energy and build muscle at the same time! Subliminals are the tool I use to help my mind do all that :wink:

4 Likes

Depends, but SaintSovereign did mention they might released Wanted with a turned down version of the physical shifting.

1 Like

that would be horrible :sob: