The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

Well, we’ll have to wait for official confirmation!

fingers crossed mate

1 Like

Lester is pretty cool!!

I once heard an interview on buddha at the gas pump where Hale said that he does other practices next to releasing, but he does not tell people(paraphrasing). It’s interesting because lester did not.

I think the interview is on youtube if you look for buddha at the gas pump and hale dowskin

Excellent review @Invictus!

1 Like

Awesome results dude

Just wanted (heh) to know how the proposition came about regarding your gf’s sister; Did she suggest it or did the sister come up with it and she agreed? Were you already getting signals from her to begin with?

1 Like

nope, but her sister and I have hooked up years ago :sweat_smile:.

basically what happened was one day I was with my girl and we were having some fun, one thing led to another and she couldn’t believe what I was doing to her like my skills were “hypnotizing” her.
the next day she was out with her sister to do some things and texted me saying that they were alone and bored with this emoji “:face_with_hand_over_mouth:”, which she only sends when she’s sexting me, but I declined.
few days later she offered me a hall pass, to hook up with any girl anytime, i accepted but never did anything, because most girls didn’t really match my standards :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Do you feel like RICH ZP has helped with luck, more deals manifesting, more activity in the pipeline (assuming you’re in a sales job) or its too soon to ask

I do want my income to increase

1 Like

Nah I’m not really working, but, luck and deals manifestations were happening (like finding whatever I wanted at reduced price, receiving random gifts that I wanted like the perfume), but the main thing it did for me was secure an interview at the Olympic committee, and lemme just say this:
FIFA 2022 is going to be held in my country (Qatar) and the Olympic Committee has a big part in setting up things with the football association.
Now the interview went really well and the interviewer also told me that she’s gonna forward my papers to even more departments in the organization as she was way too impressed (ALZP played a part here too :wink:), which rarely ever happens in governmental organizations. So now we wait and see what ends up happening as I have a feeling deep down that I’m going to get 2 offers (2 different departments).

Now here’s the luck part here; my mom’s cousin works directly under the chairman and asked me if I’d like him to give some good words for me inside :smirk:

How often do things go that smoothly for anyone?

Also the interview was last Tuesday, and fridays and saturdays are weekend here, so not enough time has passed for a reply, but fingers crossed :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Looks like a homerun!

1 Like

Great journal @Invictus, I wish I had a hot girlfriend with a hot sister who offered me threesome :).
I am curious about Alpha Zp so called Picard. I assume you have ran Wanted Zp and ALzp at a same time. How did you know which one had a certain impact on which area of your life?

2 Likes

Also you said somewhere @Invictus that you think Picard ZP helped you for your interviews, why do you think it was Picard or not Wanted? Which quality do you think it helped you bring forward?

1 Like

Nope, I chose to ALZP with RICH ZP and my custom.

But ALZP had the best effects on me tbh.

2 Likes

Can you compare Ascension or maybe Emperor…with the new Alpha ZP

1 Like

Because like I mentioned, I didn’t run them together.
Also I listed the qualities that I felt like I got from ALZP alone, and I will say this:
I will still run ALZP for a few more months, as it is the most “compatible” sub with me (after WANTED).

1 Like

Hmmm a comparison :thinking:

I never really ran ascension and Emperor was only a 2 weeks thing for me (when I first discovered subclub)

However I can tell you that it’s more of a compassionate leader, imagine if Emperor was more about helping others reach their potential and being selfless, that’s how I see it.

I’ll give you some fictional characters to make sense;

In arrow verse there are characters that resemble the archetypes of the alpha subs;

Green Arrow → Emperor
The Atom → StarkQ
The Flash → ALZP

Another good example is Captain America.

Or you can just watch this video, it’s almost like a guide (not 100% though) on ALZP’s leadership style :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you! @Invictus

1 Like

My custom bodybuilding sub stack with ZP vs Wanted ZP:

Wanted ZP : the gains are more “visible”, requires less effort, can get away with any kind of routine to look good in general, but soreness takes a while to go away.

physical shifting custom in a ZP stack: gains are 75% of WZP’s speed, however, the modules are doing this by faster healing, which leads to faster recovery from soreness. It does require a proper routine and progression, and a better diet.

I know many wanted to know this, which was actually one of the main reasons I wanted to test it out like this.

Also strength gains are somewhat identical, but towards the end of the stacking test, I realized I had a lot of untapped hidden strength, so I can’t really tell if it was built up from WZP or I got it from my custom, however, I know for a fact I wasn’t this strong before the test.

5 Likes

Nice reviews👍 I am interested in RICH zp and wanna know how it affected you internally? Also did it push you for financial opportunities or help you find a “right” way to make money that fitted your personality or talents?

We need more power to promote physical shifting, I really hope Saint don’t turn the power level down. Or it might be back to square one.

4 Likes

I tried the Sedona Method and the release technique and I have nothing to show for it. I tried the Sedona Method for like up to 5 years and nothing… The difference is the speed and the amount of people who will benefit.
Over the years I’ve come into contact with many people who used the above techniques and they didn’t see didly either.