The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

Yea it’s worked for me. The best thing I ever learned. At a certain point it’s more about self inquiry. The who am I? and just remaining as the pure awareness or I amness. It seems to be just training wheels to get to that point really. Other methods work for different people it seems but that’s where it ends up at some point. But I’ve already said too much and am a big fan of Sedona Method myself and unfortunately everything seems to invite some challenge or argument. If it works for you that’s great. I hear that a lot of people don’t.

That’s why subliminals are great too. Probably my second favorite tool for sure. Some people get great benefits from simply meditating and I guess some people might be advised to stay away from meditation. With ZP coming I think that’s gonna be huge for people. Especially those of us who are here to lift people up and create a better world not one on stolen ideas and control, suppress, kind of world that this has been.

3 Likes

Bro. What did you experience related to Masculinity and Dominance when using Picard? I always enjoyed those aspects in Khan.

3 Likes

For me, masculinity is not something I can really put into words, but I can tell you that I feel like the type of a man that people can always really on, a people’s champ in a way, but that doesn’t mean I’m passive at all, in fact I’ve been standing up for why I want in a very calm way.

Like there’s no “my way or no way”, instead I do it in a calm manner where they see my point and no one feels “dominated” by the other.

Speaking of dominance, there’s a very unique type of dominance here, where no matter who it is talking to you, they just can’t maintain any assertiveness because they just end up liking you, and I observed this more than 4 times so far.

11 Likes

This is something that happens when you are so good in a certain field that no one can hate on you or you are not phased by anything.

Like in my job, I am so good that I dont care about work challenges or dominance challenges from work colleagues. I handle everything swiftly. And I don’t HAVE TO react to everything because I know I am superior. Not in a “nice-guy” avoidance way but just I KNOW I am so good at my job. And you end up like you say having people liking you and respecting you.

Or when I am in the flow pursuing a woman, I KNOW I will have her. She can say whatever she want, I am calm and collected and I know I will have her if not tonight, in a week in a month but I will have her.

The issue for me is to transpose this kind of self-confidence in ALL domains of life.

If Picard ZP can do that I am in.

6 Likes

The first thing I’ll tell you is that don’t see this as an issue, it’s just a challenge, and we all love a good challenge, don’t we :wink:?

From my personal experience so far (also keep in mind I’m on my 4th day of washout), I can tell you that Picard ZP or ALZP (as I like to call it) is going to bring out the absolute best in you that people will look up to you and want to talk to you more and more, because to them, you seem like what THEY want to be like, which is also what will fuel you deep down to help them bring out the best in them.

Why am I saying this with such certainty? I helped a friend apply for the same position I applied for, in the same organization, and even though I will be glad to get the job, I would be even happier if somehow both of us got it, because I don’t see it as competition, and want him to succeed as much as I want to succeed too.

13 Likes

Definitely gonna pair ALZP with khan

3 Likes

That my friend would be an awesome combo!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experiences in that detail. Impressive results. All the best on your future journey!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reviews man. How many loops did you run daily?

1 Like

1 loop per title, no matter when I ran it, it was always the bare minimum.

2 Likes

Curious to see how everybody express this sub, cuz I dont really like/care about people outside my team. And what you describe looks more like a “good” behaviour (like in Good vs Bad) instead of leading toward a greater goal. So there is no selfishness in Picard?
But maybe that’s just your experience from your current circumstances.

In an organisation, bringing the best of your team and having them progress in their career mean that you are a good leader. So it is not a moral thing, but more a materialistic business oriented motivation, because you are taking in account everybody needs, weaknesses and strengths and at the end of the day your team will be made of the best.

TLDR: Does Picard sub let you define your goal then lead everybody towards it (with inspiration etc)? Or are you led by other people needs and wants?

EDIT:Lol I am asking so much questions when we will be all able to test these subs in a couple of days (hours?). :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s more this yes.
I know that the way I’ve been talking might make it seem like it’s too “selfless”, but there’s a good amount of assertiveness in its own way.
Like I’d describe it as being firmly polite, where you’re nice, kind, polite and inspiring, but you’re not a pushover or open to getting used.

If you want my opinion, I like it more than any of the other alpha titles, simply because it doesn’t make you “force” your assertiveness, instead your way of talking just makes people want to follow you.

Think about it as WANTED, but without the physical shifting and more geared towards leadership, inspiration, lifting others up and being capable of achieving greatness.

Hope that helps, and sorry for the late reply :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I was reading through my old threads and I came across this post regarding a certain leadership test used at Goldman Sachs. Looks like the style of leadership as expressed by Picard (or AZLP) might be similar.

3 Likes

So every day instead of every other day ?

1 Like

I followed Saint’s instructions, at first it was 1 loop everyday with 1 off day, but the last couple weeks of the test we were on “every other day” schedule.

Please take the warning seriously and stick to the listening pattern that Saint told everyone to follow, overdoing it can cause things to happen that would mind-fuck you.

In my case, there was a day where I looked in the mirror and felt somewhat uncomfortable, because even though it was me, it didn’t feel like it was me, I’m looking at the reflection of someone else, and that my face wasn’t mine anymore.
Not a nice feeling.

9 Likes

Okay gotcha don’t wanna subtrip, thanks for your answer man !

2 Likes

An update on this:

I got a call today from the Olympic Committee (one of the organizations I did an interview at) and they asked me to come for another interview on Sunday, but for the communications department.
Apparently, 2 different departments’ managers were impressed with what they heard from the previous interviewer and my CV, so they want to meet me in person and interview me more to settle on which department to take me in :wink:

I said it once and I’ll say it again: ALZP is like WANTED, except it’s not attraction for looks, but more for who you are.

15 Likes

No worries, you got an entertaining way of describing your experience with sub :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that’s why the intensity level of these new subs is at a 3 not at a 5! Can you imagine someone ruling it everyday at that strength.

1 Like

If you get that job, I can boast and tell people, that I kind of know someone who works for the Olympic committee.LOL
The very best of luck on that job!

3 Likes