Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

bash and lash hahahahha

1 Like

Usually it’s because I like taking my time and all, if you meet the girl because of tour social circle and all… So I guess it’s not involvement, you really need to hide it!

But yeah, even if the condom break, you can get in trouble… And if it’s a fuckfriend or a relationship… You are fucked.

So Smash and Dash is the best option!

1 Like

I’m really hoping Emperor ZP comes to the preview.

Based off the fact that I’m also using Alchemist Stage 4 currently and I know that will probably be one of the last spiritual titles due to the multistages predictably being last I’d love for Emperor ZP to enhance Alchemist hopefully.

Just started using Emperor last week and I’m enjoying the push its giving me currently but QZP is what I’m definitely looking forward to as the internal changes are what I’m most excited for. Especially toward stage goals I’m working with.

2 Likes

why the fuck would she keep the baby,
also isnt that you guys should both agree into having it or not?

or at least you leaving the babe?

what if the condom breaks? HAHAHHA yo this is real

2 Likes

no more stark?

why did stop using stark for emperor?

1 Like

:heart_eyes:
I guess Fire will come up with some alpha+wealth subliminal in ZP format (Emperor ZP/AM ZP/Stark ZP) so we will be spoiled for choice.
I am almost sold on Picard ZP. If it got Mogul inside I am on.

4 Likes

I stopped using my MSQv2 custom in August as I went, and am still on, a spiritual journeyand don’t have room in my stack. I want to ultimately use an updated version of my MSQv2 custom alongside a spiritual custom that are QZP.

I needed and wanted Emperor as my life was becoming out of control and needed that control for my business and personal goals that I’ve begun getting ideas for.

Hence wanting ZP of Emperor asap.

4 Likes

Is it not more Primal Seduction territory?

1 Like

The wait is killing me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Happened to a friend of a friend, the girl really wanted a baby and she just decide to keep it even without the guy (but the state will comme for his money)

5 Likes

this is so stupid she can keep the babe? but i cant abandon the kid???

1 Like

More like she can abort, keep or give the child for adoption. But the guy has no say in the matter.

3 Likes

Support for single mothers who have been “abandoned” has increased throughout the years.

Women can just have a kid and get welfare support from the gov whom will try make the male pay and he still might not be able to even see his kids.

Women don’t need a male provider anymore, they just need the government and a sob story.

7 Likes

Wrong thread. Take it to the lounge.

13 Likes

Yes let’s no get off topic haha

I am hoping to see some new and cool ZP titles as well. Should be difficult to come up with a stack to run if fire is going all out on scripting new goodies.

1 Like

Ok, so it’s 11:37 here, still no news of the announcement, let’s brace ourselves!

1 Like

Saint O Saint, where are you Saint

2 Likes

Your subconscious S&S is working on it’s old goals. You’re approaching the women you find attractive / DTF / game-able.

Wanted is making a whole different set of girls attracted to you. Recalibrate your S&S intention to notice who is into you, instead of who you can/should run game on.

:wink:

8 Likes

Dam you Mr. @Invictus i am jealous :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t really know the type of healing PS has, and my run of Primal was pretty short before I started the test, but in my opinion, it just requires a little push and shift of focus, not a whole title.
Also, the ZP script heals your mindset, like on Wanted ZP, there’s a mindset that you’ll find yourself having and enjoying, and I’m sure many of you read how multiple people wrote a specific line in their journals when they saw girls interested, the line being: “I could have you if I wanted, but I don’t
whereas on Qv2, it was more like “ooo she wants me, that’s nice”.

the difference might not be obvious, but when it’s out and you try it, you’ll get what I’m trying to say :sweat_smile:

4 Likes