Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

1 Like

I ran a 4 core Qv2 custom and 2 ZP files and saw good results with little to no recon.

5 Likes

What titles did you run? Did they stack very well?

Wanted QZP, RICH QZP, and a super dense Emperor custom with Emperor + HoM + EoG stage 1 + IC

do you guys all use the 1 day on 1 day off pattern?

Really sounds like @Invictus description

3 Likes

I am so excited by everyone’s excitement, I am almost high because of it. Our love for human potential and enhancement :sunglasses::heart_eyes::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Paragon / regneration / rich continue building on the momentum .

Will (ultima titles ) still include ultrasonic ?!

Yup.

Summary

This post contains at least 10 characters.

3 Likes

Doesn’t a healing sub overpower the other subs? That was the general advice in the past. You may want to confirm if that’s still the case.

1 Like

Saint, I’m also running Stark, WANTED, HoM and Rich as my ultima. I’m not sure if I should drop Stark, HoM or Rich with our three titles cap with QZP.

2 Likes

So Chosen - Rich in a stack plus Primal Seduction for the raw sexual power :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Now imagine running both :wink:

I’m probably gonna run GMX ZP with them, because if I think long-term and get the job in Olympic Committee’s marketing department, and if the “e-sports joining the Olympics” thing becomes a reality, then not only will I have even better relatability and marketing skills towards gamers too, but also be on the same level as them :sunglasses:

1 Like

Because of that moment when you find out emperor is not on the list, i give you:

Secret

Smile dang it :rofl:

2 Likes

Yo, @Apollo. SaintSovereign said to drop RICH since HoM already has enough wealth scripting in it

1 Like

Yeah I am curious about Chosen ZP because Saint mentioned it would be good for entrepreneurship and I could see how smooth it was for you to use it in your context.

It can serve also as a Ascension type Alpha grounding sub. :thinking: I guess

1 Like

I have been on Chosen Zp for the test, what Saint mentioned in the copy i have been thinking about that all.

1 Like

Yeah they’ll come with solace masked and ultrasonic. Ultima will only be for customs from now on

Am off to sleep. It’s 1.30 am here. Will be back to read a crazy big thread tomorrow haha

3 Likes

Remember, your conscious must be 18 or older to run anything besides Limitless. :slight_smile:

2 Likes