Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

That’s just crazy! :smiley:

1 Like

How much more powerful is QZP at its first tier level than Qv2?

1 Like

Wow insane . Would We just cease to exist and become pure consciousness with 5 haha

1 Like

Is the recon due to the Q scripting part which is more geared toward action?

Not sure. We never actually tried the first tier until the latest test. We started with tier 2.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that this is the case. Next, we’ll have to determine which is better: less Q scripting and a higher ZP power level, or more Q scripting and a lower power level. We have to find balance.

I do want to test pure ZP scripting at level 5, however. I’m just a bit worried that the tester will yeet themselves out of existence or something.

28 Likes

I’d love to test that level 5 power level lol. Might have a break through of reality changing or shifting lol.
You know it might just break reality and find something totally crazy with results.

3 Likes

:rofl: I’d be curious to see that

It was my understanding that ZP might affect Q script because ZP is changing your self image, while Q is acting more on the outside. Which in term, would allow easier “action taking”, “manifestation acceptation” because the self has been changed.

2 Likes

I think this would be best tested on something which is inherently very internally focused. Like DR ZP :wink:

2 Likes

What about doing this with one of the more internally focused subs like Mind’s Eye? I would love to test that.

3 Likes

@bujin looks like we got the idea of internally focused :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope that ZP won’t contain the exact same rain sound from Qv2 [Moderator Edit: Please do not refer to sexual assault even if it might be a colloquialism]

Ascension would be a good lighter script to test at that power level because it is mostly about internal work with external results or something along the lines of Regeneration or Elixir .

Though maybe something like mind’s eye or Rich would also be a good match since they are lighter and unisex related subs.

1 Like

I would love to run a RICH ZP. RICH ultima is the only wealth title I’ve ever run and results are worth thousands of dollars. That’s without any specific wealth healing. Any healing must’ve come from DR or the basic healing inherent in the ultima core.

2 Likes

Hope this work out, my mind is still thinking about to whole reality bending/ passing reality through the user.
Just to side track abit how is the the next module pack coming along my guess is @Fire is working on it right now?

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if the module pack was on the back burner for a bit with all the ZP stuff going on plus probably working on script rewrites aswell or atleast planning them out.

That probable true I betting anything to come out on the q store would be written in zp once its decide to be a complete product

I presume this will be done with the private testers, but even then, PLEASE REPORT lol

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign are you testing tier 5 personally
?

He should test Mind’s Eye in ZP Level 5 so that he can manifest the solution to QZP :joy:

3 Likes