Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

oh hold up I didn’t focus on this, your issue seems a bit different then.
I used to not even be allowed to write my ticket :rofl: it just used to give me a box with text saying im not allowed to submit

is your error text like this?

1 Like

Mine is just like that, I thought I was the only one. Didn’t mind it really as there are a lot of helpful people posting on the forum. So most of my questions before I even think of them are posted

3 Likes

i dont use anything ,

proxys or vpns make my internet slower so i dont use them

hmmmm, ill try to put up tickets from my iphone, but its gonna be a slower progress rounding my thoughts on there, i pref my pc

ill try to find whats the issue

thanks!

1 Like

no mine is a webpage that looks like the US security something, its blue and white very weird

it just pops right into my face once i press submit,

1 Like

Free VPNs are junk and will definitely do that… A good VPN won’t. I use NordVPN and still get ~700Mbps download speeds.

2 Likes

but i never got the idea of why should i use a vpn, like it protects me and my iP but from what?

i only browse safe sites :smiley:

VPNs protect your traffic from being intercepted by packet sniffers among other things. Especially useful if you use the “free” WiFi at places like Starbucks.

The protection comes from the encryption used to establish the tunnel connection. Every bit of VPN traffic is inherently encrypted

holy potato i didnt understand one word hahahah excuse my littlie knowledge

i mainly use my home wifi :smiley: so i think theres no need

@Invictus — that’s an annoying bug that showed up when we tried to unify logins. PM me the email address you used when signing up for support and I can fix that.

Budewr’s problem is different. There’s something on his computer that’s causing one of our firewalls to think he’s doing something nefarious.

3 Likes

VPNs remove blocks on regional content as well… When I was traveling in China 2 years ago, I couldn’t have done much of anything without a VPN… no gmail, no google drive/docs.

They are super useful things to have, and very cheap.

4 Likes

@Budewr PM me. I’ll look into a fix for you.

1 Like

@Budewr

When you are not using an VPN you are exposing everything you do on the Internet to big brands like google and Facebook. By IP they are able to collect and connect all your online data starting from your browser searches, to your email content (if you use gmail) to meta data and location tracking, across multiple accounts and even different phone numbers. It is like having a private detective follow you around and listen to all your conversations creating a profile that knows you better than you know yourself.

They used to sell those data for huge profits to other companies for e.g advertisement but there is now a shift where they stopped doing that for the most part. Seems like they realized that this data is „the new oil“, so instead of selling they just keep collecting it… who knows for what they are going to use it for in the future but looking at the past it is clear that it will NOT be to our benefit.

2 Likes

Facebook used to be great for advertising, then people got all fussy (for the wrong reasons) about privacy… now the new iOS pixel blocks etc are in effect, but the only ones it really hurts are the small businesses who relied on social advertising for their revenue.

It reminds me of the “BPA in water bottles” stuff from years ago… huge fuss over that, yet the BPA exposure from thermal store receipts and canned vegetables was way worse, and that hasn’t changed for the most part.

2 Likes

Hang on. We’re getting a bit off topic. And guess what, I think I started it.

For those who offered ideas to those who might have problems with the SC website, thank you.

Let’s please get back on track with QZP.

12 Likes

Let say, ZP is going to be awesome.

Can we create MetaHuman stacks out of it ?

Wolverine  = ZP Paragon(for insta healing) + Emperor v1  
Deadpool  = ZP Paragon    + Daredevil
2 Likes

Emperor V1? lol.

2 Likes

I don’t know if he is referring to old version of Emperor, but the older emperor version were making you agressive af hahaha

Well see how Emperor ZP might turn out!

4 Likes

I think I barely got in when V2 was the thing. Then V3 hit

1 Like

Hopefully in the rewritten Emperor script there will be some more physical shifting and maybe something along the lines of the serum x module too. Some more intelligence properties would be a nice bonus and something related to inner circle.
Did I miss anything lol
Maybe some of scripting from from the wealth modules in the store too

2 Likes

If you have nothing to hide you do not really require a VPN, some people have privacy concerns one person did ask me why do i still use whatsapp. Its very simple I have nothing whatsoever to hide :slight_smile: