Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Emperor, Emperor+Stark or Emperor+HoM+PCC hybrid, RICH.

You can tell I’m seriously biased :slightly_smiling_face:totally excited to try this new tech.

1 Like

That’s true to a point. But many people do prefer keeping things away from prying eyes like their credit card details, bank account info, SSN, shopping, etc.

Also, a VPN is useful when your government has something to hide from you. They might ban certain sites which are useful to you and using a VPN circumvents that.

If they ever block SubClub in my country, I will be very grateful for a VPN.

6 Likes

@RVconsultant already asked us once to get back on track.

4 Likes

Agree :slight_smile: lets get back on track.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I was wondering if there’s any chance we can get an idea of what the original ZP title you guys came up with is about? Though, having typed that now, I am pretty sure you guys won’t be revealing too much too far in advance. I would understand that in the interest of y’all’s opps not getting too obstreperous outchea.

Another question, perhaps it’s been answered. Will you or do you guys have a test group that’s seeing the benefits of ZP name embedded? Another one I understand if that’s also not ready to be revealed.

Are there any other current titles in the barrel to test ZP? If not…

I haven’t seen a single recommendation of Renaissance Man and of all the newer titles, this one seems to have potentially one of the most ground breaking possibilities. The reason I say that is, you guys have seen massive results from initial testing of Wanted and Diamond (perhaps PS too, not sure) both in terms of new beginnings for people in line with what we know of the script objectives, and waaaaay deeper.

I suspect that it has less to do with ‘sexual’ change as it does creative. Each go hand in hand as I’m sure you’re aware.

So, bringing RM back up, Renaissance Man is the epitome of creativity. It’s also, as far as I know, less dense than Stark or other major alpha programs so maybe that would make conversion to ZP easier, especially since you guys have had a chance to gather more experience with this very novel to this industry concept.

I mean… You guys kinda define the industry…

Anyways. Another reason I bring it up is that you guys seek to drive human innovation and better the world. Is there a more exciting individual than someone that has the blocks surrounding self expression and creativity shattered… with the most advanced subliminal build to date driving him??

Oof.

Leonardo Da Vinci. Available now, but in ZP

thunder cracks

6 Likes

I have this feeling that the ZP title they scripted out has something to do with ZP itself. Maybe it will be a kinda healing sub or a guiding kind of sub that helps you figure your place in life and what you really want to do. And also maybe figure out more about your self like the ins and outs of who you and what you can truly accomplish.

Ofcourse i could be totally wrong and farthest from what it really is lol.

1 Like

AscensionQ to Ascended ZP? :wink:

2 Likes

My guess is, the newest ZP title is a wealth-oriented sub like RICH to test ZP manifestation power.

Another option would be a physical shifting title like Paragon to check its power in that regard.

5 Likes

I would be so thrilled to see wealth title in QZP

3 Likes

I guess wealth ZP sub, that is easiest way to check effectiveness as well as sex one.

Slumdog Millionaire movie qoute:

Police Inspector:

Money and women: the reasons for make most mistakes in life. Looks like you’ve mixed up both.

4 Likes

We’re currently testing QZP Mk. II. Early results are promising.

We had to scale back the power a bit, as the recon in Mk. I was a bit too intense. And to think, Mk. I was set to the second power tier out of five. :wink:

18 Likes

I just noticed that your logo and Deathly Hallows are quite similar lol

3 Likes

That’s just crazy! :smiley:

1 Like

How much more powerful is QZP at its first tier level than Qv2?

1 Like

Wow insane . Would We just cease to exist and become pure consciousness with 5 haha

1 Like

Is the recon due to the Q scripting part which is more geared toward action?

Not sure. We never actually tried the first tier until the latest test. We started with tier 2.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that this is the case. Next, we’ll have to determine which is better: less Q scripting and a higher ZP power level, or more Q scripting and a lower power level. We have to find balance.

I do want to test pure ZP scripting at level 5, however. I’m just a bit worried that the tester will yeet themselves out of existence or something.

28 Likes

I’d love to test that level 5 power level lol. Might have a break through of reality changing or shifting lol.
You know it might just break reality and find something totally crazy with results.

3 Likes

:rofl: I’d be curious to see that

It was my understanding that ZP might affect Q script because ZP is changing your self image, while Q is acting more on the outside. Which in term, would allow easier “action taking”, “manifestation acceptation” because the self has been changed.

2 Likes