Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Even with PCT hahaha, trust me

Clomid+Tamox (12.5mg+20mg) will probably do the trick… And then make aure you take some time off of playing with that so your body can get it’s production high back again :+1:

1 Like

Were you a tester?

1 Like

This is a new one for me i was of the understanding that a pct would completely avoid hpta damage.

Thanks for your post i learned something new👍

I might want to get some blood work done now tho lol

2 Likes

Not a wealth sub imo, but then again leadership and confidence can help you with that ofc.

However, it seems to be mostly focus on your own beliefs, confidence, etc.

Wealth then is a result of that if pursued.

5 Likes

How is that new alpha title any different from Ascension.? Only difference i can spot is the leadership qualities but i thought that was something Ascension was meant to produce aswell…?

1 Like

yep,

here’s my review The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

1 Like

Ahhhh gotcha !
Yeah that way I’m 300% with what you say, as long as I can swim in my cosmos :wink:

2 Likes

They are, but I asked them to remain neutral. I want Zero Point to speak for itself. Strike fear into the hearts of the copycats, scammers and spies when they realize that they have absolutely no angle to attack.

And like I said, any “surprise” negative reviews from new members will be cross referenced with their purchase history. If we ask anyone for your store email and you refuse to provide it, those reviews still be flagged until it’s provided.

20 Likes

Yes. He was the one having a lot of the crazy over the top sexual experiences.

13 Likes

@SaintSovereign. I thought you all didn’t work weekends any longer?

I literally said it’s cool to be excited and that I am excited myself. Also never said previous subs didn’t work. I’ve actually been saying the opposite.
An iPhone is more like a tool, subs are more like Trenbolone lol, it’s a thing that makes actual changes to you. Things like iPhones or video games are usually not designed to make changes or to fulfill any desires, they actually leave you wanting more stimulus.
I did expect to be called something like a hater and a “bad agent”, it’s become a frequent thing here recently, but I don’t really care and would rather speak my mind. Hey maybe thats the wanted script. Btw I’m not a new face.

Anyways I don’t wanna continue talking about this anymore, the reviews of the testers are pretty interesting.

1 Like

Wow, you just describing my Wanted experience in subtle terms. Guys, I WANT to try Wanted ZP! :slight_smile:

I have a feeling Wanted ZP should be released later than most titles or most users will start it and not others ZP titles :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t you dare…
:scream:
Dude you’re looking out for troubles :sob: let me use it ASAP :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try out Wanted QZP since the beginning :+1: I’m not changing my mind because of the reviews :grin:

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Don’t take that personal, we’ll get EVERYTHING soon! Including Wanted :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, it sure as hell has, since a bunch of random people who haven’t contributed to this company or forum is suddenly popping up with a lot of criticism. It’s not a coincidence this is occurring just as we’re on the precipice of dropping Zero Point.

So — and this goes for anyone — if you haven’t been a regular forum member before now, spare us the anti-hype rhetoric / sudden critiques of ZP or feel free to patronize another forum.

22 Likes

Its quite expectable. New technology, innovation and such. It seems that your success triggers insecurities in some people. And its not your problem :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seems like a lot of work to make up some random name or whatever just to be critical or potentially steal the work of others. Especially those that have gone to incredible lengths of time and energy to create and build the company and community that is Subliminal Club

6 Likes

I had some crazy ass successes on SC but Im still hyped for ZP. I also have made some really high status friends so I know that people like Michael Phelps have something to get hyped for too.

Sounds to me that some people here dont understand that and thats cause they lack experience. A high status person is not some kind of robot, hes still going to have feelings and feel hype.

I really dont see the point of the people that are anti hype. What are you proving? You think youre putting in some wisdom, but youre just making a faux pass and making people think wtf are you doing. Let the people be excited about things they care about. Really, theres nothing wrong with being hyped about the things you love.

21 Likes

I’m hyped!! Sorry to sound like a moron, I’ve been off subs and the forum for a while but is this going to replace Qv2?

1 Like