Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Not a whole lot else to say other than what I said already. If you have a specific question

1 Like

Same here… Just want to read all the testers’ experiences…

Did anyone test QL ZP?

1 Like

That was not a testing option otherwise that was what I would have gone with

1 Like

How do you “feel” Wanted ZP? Not effects (they are outstanding, as I see) but just the “feeling” of listening it? Immediate mood change, energy change or something?

2 Likes

They didn’t like it. They tried to change my mind. I refused and told them no. So they accepted it.

After around 2 to 3 days, things were back to normal. We were joking around as usual. There’s no problem at all now. I think in some way they appreciated the honesty. But most of all, regardless of what they thought, am free.

17 Likes

I’d personally find it quite difficult to tell my parents something like that, I may never tell them that for the rest of my life! Considering the impact it’d have on me socially (and even legally). Maybe some day, maybe when I run QZP for awhile that might change.

3 Likes

WANTED QZP feels very light. You won’t get much recon on it if any.

I don’t know how soon every one will feel it but compared to previous builds you will feel very nonchalant and confidence soon. What people say won’t irritate you as much. Not that you will be a doormat but you will speak your mind regardless of what people think and you are not too concerned of how they react. It’s all so natural.

You will also feel quite witty on it. And carefree. Might even smile mysteriously. And have a swagger when you walk.

14 Likes

Not always right away but relaxed . Honestly my memory is horrible so I don’t recall much else.

1 Like

I can understand this while at the same time understanding that people of different cultures will react very differently.

But yeah, run QZP for a while and maybe (and most probably) the odds will be in your favor.

jennifer-lawrence-the-mocking-jay

4 Likes

@Lion Proud of you. I’m thinking Wanted ZP and Ascension ZP would be the ultimate" Nice Guy" cure

9 Likes

Be careful with RAD140, it can mess up your HPTA :point_left:

1 Like

I have no social media apps on my phone at all including Facebook Messenger. If anyone wants to contact me they have to call, text , or email

4 Likes

If you have shiny object syndrome, there is good chance that QZP will reduce that.

I never felt like purchasing anything or changing my stack (maybe because WANTED fit my archetype but I would also give credit to Zero Point because when running WANTED Qv2, shiny object syndrome was still there). Nor did I feel like making one custom after another like before lol.

Now i can’t guarantee that you will also get rid of it. But there is less chance for you to be dissatisfied since you are more congruent when you run this new build.

If anything, Zero Point will help guide you to your ideal stack for what you need right now. Even if you are running a QZP title that isn’t ideal for the moment, it will guide you to your correct stack.

If am not mistaken, this must be part of the Primer scripting in all QZP titles.

12 Likes

I think you pretty much summarized why this tech is so effective, and the aim it has.
I observed that what is always on your mind usually manifest to some extend, but from your review it seems that if you really crave and know what you want from the sub it just becomes an Atomic Bomb life-changing matrix download, wich I couldn’t be more happy to be a witness of emergence and future user as it was a tool I sought for so long !

2 Likes

Great guess! QL gave you some special abilities.

1 Like

What if you are a pessimist always thinking about the worst case scenarios?

So it could be also why hype (internal image of results) was so important for Saint & Fire, because the more you’re hyped, the more the Sub works hand in hand with your own desire, therefore if you feel “meh we’ll see” you might really miss A lot of the subs power

I sound like I’m endoctrinated lol, Idc as long as ZP will deliver :joy:

Well a bit like I said above I think it will just downgrade a bit the power of the whole stuff, But the sub will probably get stronger with time and help for the mind setup anyway?
In resume, it’ll have some snowball effect ? instead of starting from a 1m diameter snwoball it just will take more time ?

Honestly I’m just theorizing a bit with everything but I’m think I’m not so far from the actual truth

What a mad lad. I can’t wait to test some of these titles :wink:

2 Likes

Naw Tnat is definitely me

Fire is on Fire :slight_smile:

5 Likes