Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I feel you @King, my mind is pretty pessimistic these days!

Yeah, it would be nice if QZP helps us to have a more realistic vision of life!

3 Likes

Thanks for stating that @Lion. I’ve not had a consistent aim lately, but when I double-checked my thinking, I knew that wasn’t true. My consistent aim as of late is being true to myself. ZP’s results have grabbed my attention lately. I even had some slight epiphanies of why some titles have not worked well with me.

To summarize, when I try to be someone you’ll like (instead of the person I am and really like), my motivation and confidence quickly disappear. I’m looking forward to ZP. I’ve been running Regeneration and Ascension mostly, but added Wanted 2 days ago.

5 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher and @RVconsultant are quite silent, thought they were testers? :thinking:

1 Like

I have read all ZP reviews yet and have to say, I’m more hyped than ever. Initially, I was not interested in Wanted, but now I am. :slight_smile:
If the ZP effects are so instant and come with less recon, I guess I will just get all titles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I had access to the subs, but wasn’t officially part of the test. Of course, had something amazing happened Saint and I would have discussed it privately. As it was, I was mostly messing around, trying ZPPF, ZPS and several of the 15-minute ones. No magic for me unfortunately, except maybe a little at the start.

As for RVC, usually he goes quiet when the subs are having an above average effect on him.

9 Likes

Can someone reach out to @DarkPhilosopher is he ok ? please check on his health and well being.

Eh excuse me ? I beg your pardon ?? You really said “realistic” ???
Dude I’m ready to lose my mind and swim in the cosmos don’t talk me about realistic things :joy:

And ZP will fulfill my irealistic life

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can find him.

6 Likes

Oh great your alive :slight_smile: i was concerned as we had not heard from you.

1 Like

Not of he does a proper pct after each cycle

1 Like

By realistic I meant less pessimistic thoughts like “I’m a fucking loser”, in the case of wanted “I’m not attractive” are worked on

1 Like

Even with PCT hahaha, trust me

Clomid+Tamox (12.5mg+20mg) will probably do the trick… And then make aure you take some time off of playing with that so your body can get it’s production high back again :+1:

1 Like

Were you a tester?

1 Like

This is a new one for me i was of the understanding that a pct would completely avoid hpta damage.

Thanks for your post i learned something new👍

I might want to get some blood work done now tho lol

2 Likes

Not a wealth sub imo, but then again leadership and confidence can help you with that ofc.

However, it seems to be mostly focus on your own beliefs, confidence, etc.

Wealth then is a result of that if pursued.

5 Likes

How is that new alpha title any different from Ascension.? Only difference i can spot is the leadership qualities but i thought that was something Ascension was meant to produce aswell…?

1 Like

yep,

here’s my review The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

1 Like

Ahhhh gotcha !
Yeah that way I’m 300% with what you say, as long as I can swim in my cosmos :wink:

2 Likes

They are, but I asked them to remain neutral. I want Zero Point to speak for itself. Strike fear into the hearts of the copycats, scammers and spies when they realize that they have absolutely no angle to attack.

And like I said, any “surprise” negative reviews from new members will be cross referenced with their purchase history. If we ask anyone for your store email and you refuse to provide it, those reviews still be flagged until it’s provided.

20 Likes

Yes. He was the one having a lot of the crazy over the top sexual experiences.

13 Likes