Have a question for Invictus? then come forth to this AMA

well the title says it all, I’ve been feeling like there are some people who often want to ask me things but either they don’t mention me, or feel shy/intimidated, so I’m starting this thread for that specific purpose; Ask me anything, related to subs & sub club of course :wink:

7 Likes

Mate, I have a very serious question.

How do I developp an inflated ego?

15 Likes

What would happen if Tom Cruise, or Brad Pitt, or Leonardo DiCaprio listened to Wanted. Do you think you would still get better results than them or do you think they’d be even easier gainers than you?

4 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

@invictus if you became famous would you publicly endorse subclub?

1 Like

What do you think of Wanted ZP + Chosen ZP + RICH ZP?

1 Like

I guess they are working. Maybe they still need to resolve some things in regards to being inspiring rather than envy attracting. I think those things will resolve themselves in due time, also testing out the Develop your mental fortitude, become impervious to negative attacks from others. I don’t think that’s been an issue for Invictus though. It’ll be great to be down the road a bit when everybody gets some time on their subs and has moved beyond the recon. Fame isn’t my cup of tea and it does seem to require a certain bravado and willingness to play that game. If that is your path, go for it! I think if anyone will get there it’s Invictus.

2 Likes

Start with self love and find something about yourself that you would consider to be the best thing about yourself, this could be anything from your looks, to a talent, and once you find the thing you’re proud of, keep telling yourself that you’re the best at it, and keep improving on it so that you can back up your prideful remarks.

there you go, start with one thing at a time, and after a while, you’ll just have pride in your existence itself :wink:
Also run WZP for at least 2 months :grin:

5 Likes

Age is a factor, and so is a person’s brain chemistry.

Yes, I do think I would get better results just based on the fact that I’d look better as I’m younger and probably better looking (if we compare us at the ages we are now), but if you put young Leo DiCaprio on WZP, then that’s a whole different story :rofl:

It’s the same as if 2 people workout, one is in his 20s and the other in 40s, if no drugs are involved then the guy in his 20s would easily make much better gains, don’t you think :wink:?

1 Like

Firstly, it’s not “if”, but “when” :wink::rofl:

But most probably not, because it’s all about self improvement at the end of the day, so people should find out themselves instead of me feeding them the info, but then again, if Saint doesn’t mind it or would like me to endorse, then I’d be happy to :grin:

4 Likes

Should I break up with my girlfriend? How do i determine if its the right relationship for me? Invictus you’re so famous I’d rather just be with you and your groupies instead :wink:

2 Likes

Whether you put RICH ZP or Mogul ZP in that stack, that stack is going to take you places and I would go as far as calling it the holy trinity of subclub (for now :wink:)

2 Likes

I’ll give you 2 answers.

A1:

The moment you ask that question, is the moment you have determined the possibility of moving on, so might as well go ahead.

A2:

What are the reasons? Is she not adding value to your life? Supporting you? Making you feel like a better person?

Question yourself on the why.
If you think you could do “better”, then tell me, in what sense?
What makes another girl better than the one you’re with right now?

Also, without giving out your personal matters on here, if it’s the same girlfriend as the one you were with during the test, then I think you’re not thinking it through, because from what I can tell, she’s a pretty forgiving person and wants to do more for you.

2 Likes

I agree just getting a pulse check since you’ve blessed us with this AMA

2 Likes

Now that you’ve listened to Mogul, what plans if any do you have to become and be super rich. What does that look like for you?

2 Likes

If it means anything to you, the first answer was my WANTED side, while the second answer was from the real me :wink:

2 Likes

How long have you ran Khan for?

1 Like

What’s your favourite stack?

1 Like

Friday is my birthday and I’m gonna post a list of my goals for this new chapter of life on that day :wink:

But briefly, my goal isn’t money to be honest, I just want to become the most influential person in the Olympics committee, someone that everyone knows, looks up to, and goes to for any kind of help and advice.
Then slowly expanding my level of influence through social media as well, and finally (this is a very very far fetched goal) end up in a position where I don’t even have to make any content myself or work as much, but have my status and bank account higher than me in my uni days (I was high for the majority of my 4 year course :rofl:)

1 Like

I never ran it actually, and I don’t think I’m ever going to consider it, it’s just not my style, nor does it intrigue me :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like