Results 15 charrrrrrrrr

4 individual euros? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Billions @Invictus @Vesper @Azriel @Niles @Viktor @SaintSovereign myself @AlexanderGraves

1 Like

@Malkuth @HyperMan @Simon @Extraordinaire @Hoppa

1 Like

You forgot oldchap, Elme, Saiyan4Blue

1 Like
1 Like

Was literally pulling up @Saiyan4Blue journal as u said that, this is one of the craziest journals of all time

1 Like

@friday and @Luther24 both stacked Wanted + Khan and became complete and utter gigachads with women in a very short period of time

1 Like

I understand your concerns. Yeah, no doubt. Life changing results.

That said… life is personal . We all start from different places and all have different goals.

I gotta tell you, from my perspective, when you experience things just change… and you’re like, was it? Wasn’t it? That aspect becomes addictive. I’m not surprised people stay around.

With forums you also have a lot of bias in the people who ever open the thing, people who read and lurk, people who comment.

People who comment are usually a super small subset. There’s probably many more people who have used the product got what they wanted and have moved on.

Good luck with your healing

1 Like

I did forget about Elme though! Never saw old chap.

@Pilkington has a review of Primal on the subclub store page for Primal

I still have the mention of Swedish Ariana Grande in front of my eyes.

@anon31823662 i’m not tagging these people so they can come on and brag. I’m tagging them so you can go straight to their journals and see for yourself. If you asked the questions it’s up to you to put in the work to find the he answer that satisfies you - i can only refer you to the resources aka profiles

1 Like

Nevermind he is just a regular bloke.

1 Like

@Yardbird

1 Like

Emperor’s story, absolutely forgot.

Palpatine again ahahahaha same crazy manifestation I’m already pulling up the journal of a guy as you mention him :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like