LimitlessQ Results (From coding noob to software engineer)

So I’ve used Limitless for the pass 6-8 months and it has really completely changed my life.

My results: As most of you know I have a passion for coding so I decided to make a goal that by April I would apply for job postings as a software engineer. So everyday day I coded and practiced coding interview questions everyday, probably around 8-12 hours a day learning and coding to get ready if I get a interview for the job. Limitless helped a lot with it, it made learning so much easier and faster and my focus became unbelievable which helped me reach the extra step to become better at coding. Another benefits of Limitless is it changed my analytical thinking which helped with understanding some thing I didn’t understand in my studies. Best part of Limitless is it improved my problem solving skills a lot which basically saved me when I had to do the leet code questions.

Anyway, on April I applied for a few jobs (Around 40) around me and one of them was at a FANG company! It was a whole process but I loved it, the hardest part was the technical interview where they gave me a hard leet code question but guess what I passed it:) Now I work as one of the youngest software engineer in our team and I couldn’t be more happy so thank you for making Limitless:hearts:

32 Likes

But but but dat placebo innit j/k

If you want to take it up a notch, Quantum Limitless will help you see the mechanisms at play in your job and may decide to change them :wink:

4 Likes

Great job, thanks for posting it here. This post shows how it’s done. All the guys who create non-sense on the forum must read it. Look at the time period he kept doing it. This has motivated me to also stick to my stack until I see concrete results. Thanks Again!

4 Likes

That’s what I’m doing now QLQ ST1:sunglasses:

3 Likes

No problem anytime!

Do you plan to journal it?

First of all, congratulations for your success. May I ask you a question? How do you feel the difference between Limitless versus Quantum Limitless Q?

1 Like

I was thinking of doing that once qv2 comes out which from what I heard is soon.

Limitless is definitely quicker results but not as a deep for cognitive benefits if that makes sense. I can’t really say anything for QLQ because I just started it this week but it definitely feels like it’s improving my cognitive function on a deeper level.

Thanks for your prompt response. I will start learning to code. People recommend starting with Python. So, I am looking for good resources to learn it, well.

1 Like

Python is good, pretty easy. If you want something has a goal-oriented type raining modules I’d recommend freecodecamp. I had codecademy pro before I started working, it was okay but it’s more for beginers and doesn’t teach you the advanced things that freecodecamp offers. Only issue with freecodecamp is it’s more focused on web development but still better then codecademy.

2 Likes

@Vesper Good to see you

@Vesper If my stack wasn’t so Wealth dense as it is I would seriously consider running QL QV2 when it comes out. As someone with severe ADHD and an admittedly horrible memory being able to understand literally anything quickly and remember it would be incredibly beneficial. That and just understanding the mechanisms of reality and how or why things work would be a lot of fun.

3 Likes

I agreed, I will start journaling when it comes out so you don’t miss out on the possible results you could be getting:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

For someone who wants to reinvent himself like I do, this post is certainly inspiring. Congrats man.
I have Limitless but I’m very curious about QL as well, looking forward to your thoughts.

1 Like

Well done , and that is how its done with anything a person wants to achieve ,put the work in and have patience …results come in due course !

2 Likes

@Vesper . U just got this kind of amazing results by only using the Q version or Qv2 version

Q version, I haven’t tried Qv2 yet because I’m using QLQ at the momment.

Congrats on your amazing development - very inspiring story.

I’m currently in a very good, but maybe not a dream job, and I’m really interested in knowing what is possible if I use these amazing subs to learn something new, and maybe dramatically alter or completely change my career.

I hope you don’t mind that I’m asking, but can you tell me approximately how much you earn in the new software engineer job after only 6-8 months of coding experience? Just wanted to know what is possible, but if you feel that this is a private matter, I totally understand.