Inner Circle and Power Can Corrupt - The Dynamic Duo

I must share my experiences with PCC and Inner Circle

There are three things about PCC and IC that are certain.

1) They’re two of the most powerful titles in the store.

2) They’re two of the most UNDERRATED items in the store.

3) They’re two of the best stacked titles in the store.

And in my opinion, just like Sanguine and Elixir have been combined, just like how DR and limit destroyer have been combined, just like how commander and GLM have been combined…

I’d like @AnswerGroup to take note and @Forum_Ambassadors, @Luther24 @Extraordinaire and @Vesper to put in their two cents as well.

it’s time to combine Inner Circle and Power Can Corrupt

because as I’ll be pointing out, they are so synergistic together that it’s impossible not to stack them together.

Running IC without PCC to know how to handle those high power conversations will lead to disaster.

And what’s the point of running PCC, learning the ins and outs of masterful conversations with those in power, without actually manifesting those people into your life to take advantage of the skill?

Do you want to be the leader of sheep, or an equal amongst lions?

Power and results

The results I’ve gotten on Inner Circle are what started this journey off for me.

Now, let me be clear, I had two aids in my results.

I knew exactly the outcomes and people I wanted to connect with.

And I had tangible means, unlikely but possible, of making those connections happen.

I’ve had two periods in my life running Inner Circle. November 2022 and March 2023.

In November, I wanted to create a deep and personal connection with my long time mentor, the CEO of the coaching program I was a student in at the time.

I was able to secure that connection and not just land a job as a high ticket closer with him… which was the happiest I’ve ever been in my professional life, and I worked way less and made WAY more money in that role than I ever have, but I also learned a lot, made many more connections as a result, became an incredibly well connected people in the agency space, all as secondary results from having a high level of influence with the CEO, a position of trust in the company, and a dedication to give to whoever I could indirectly building myself a massive reputation.

In March, a similar process happened, I wanted to connect personally with a highly highly highly sought after sales trainer. One of the main “gurus.” He’s Jeremy Miner’s coach, actually owns the intellectual copy right to Jeremy’s company, coached Cole Gordon, Taylor Welch, and is respected by ALL the big names out there.

With Inner Circle, I got him to spontaneously ask me to hop on a call with him, and we had a 1.5 hour convo where he was fascinated by everything I had to say, told me deep deep personal stories and business stories, and a high level of mutual respect was built in one convo.

He even offered to come into the coaching program I’m a salesperson for and run a sales training for our students on how to sell marketing packages, which he’s also done for Tai Lopez.

That’s when I realized I needed Power Can Corrupt.

The CEO just seemed completely disinterested in connecting with the sales guru. I wasn’t able to convey what a MASSIVE opportunity I was handing to him on a silver platter. Maybe it was just the 7 life crises happening for him simultaneously that made it bad timing, but that was when I realized that I was sorely lacking the skills needed to handle high power conversations.

So I added PCC

And right off the bat I noticed that my manager was one of the most manipulative people ever. Another thing I noticed was a person in my life leeching my energy and draining me for personal gain. And the third thing that happened was me and the CEO became even closer still and he gave me positions of leadership.

My manager has now fired me under the most baseless accusations ever. I’m not upset that “PCC DIDNT PREVENT THAT”

It just made me realize that in order to have prevented that, I needed more PCC AND more Inner Circle.

Actually, I needed them both simultaneously, because the moment I attracted incredibly powerful, valuable, elite people into my life with IC, I simultaneously shot myself in the foot by not having PCC to help me navigate the manifested connection and opportunity.

I needed PCC from the day I entered the role because first impressions are everything.

Which means that I needed to start PCC at least a month before starting the role, to give PCC time to kick in and take root

First impressions are everything

Which is why PCC and IC almost HAVE TO BE stacked together. Just one man’s humble opinion.

I needed more Inner Circle, even after manifesting the connection.

Because GETTING the job with one connection wasn’t enough. I needed to make deep connections with ALL the important people in the company in order to truly succeed.

One reason why stacking PCC with Inner Circle is powerful

Is because PCC shows you who the powerful people are who are worth connecting with, and IC helps you connect with them.

Being so blind to power dynamics, I thought I was hot shit connecting with CEO’s, and I completely neglected the connections with the managers, and got fired for my naivety.

Both of these titles are sorely underused and underrated

@Vesper at first brushed off IC because he already ran HOM and Stark for years, but when he finally ran IC he was blown away. Yet it’s not powerful enough or full spectrum enough to justify a whole spot in a 3-title stack as more than a booster.

Remember, PCC and IC were both meant to be boosters during the 4-title stack era. They’d be blessed in the STKS era to be combined into one more encompassing title, similar to GLM:Co

PCC on the other hand is the social title that pulls so many other titles together and amplifies their results immensely. It’s hard to put it in a stack because of it’s subtlety but it’s also hard NOT to put it in a stack for it’s power and audacity.

Which is why, not only am I creating an IC + PCC custom, but I’m also pushing for an Inner Circle: Power Can Corrupt ZPMAX title, to revitalize both titles and synergize two titles that need to be synergized.

Because if you manifest powerful connections, you need to know how to actually benefit from their power. And if you actually know how to benefit from powerful people, of COURSE you’d want to manifest them in your life.

25 Likes

I have thought about this too. It always seemed to me that this pairing of subs is “made for each other”.

I don’t know about IC but Saint once posted that PCC is actually one of the best selling titles. The Users of PCC probably follow the 49th law of power which is “Never talk about the 48 Laws of Power”(I’m not kidding that’s a real thing). :laughing: :

8 Likes

Well you have high flow factor with PCC and IC so there’s that. Remember when I ran PCC, it wasn’t the best time of my life similar to how I get mind blowing results with Wanted Black regarding my career others are in constant recon from it. I believe what matters as well is lifestyle and actions taken. You know the actions I take and the lifestyle I live and same for you if we think about those two factors I can see why PCC and IC is a good combo in your stack.

Was a great sub until Wanted Black was launched. Wanted Black changed my life in ways no other sub has not even Stark. To this day, Wanted Black is still the top 1 sub I’ve ever used my whole life and not even for romance goals that’s the funniest part mostly for career and social life. Super thankful that is the case for me since I know some weren’t as lucky in regards of using Wanted Black for their goals.

FYI for anyone considering WB you have my full support on it, the sheer social skills it gives you is unbelievable and to this day shocks me when I use it.

9 Likes

Love the review, @ouroboros. The idea of combining Power Can Corrupt and Inner Circle is very compelling. Have made a request in the roadmap for it. Please upvote:

Power Circle

6 Likes

I agree with you, they would be better combined into a comprehensive sub. I have both of them and struggle to find the room as broader priorities oftentimes take up the slots.

An artisan HoM - Black comes to mind with these components involved. Or perhaps a module version, much like Truesell.

Just speculating here.

5 Likes

That’s a great name!

1 Like

Thank you, brother. I guess it was too easy lol.

1 Like

Amazing idea, will definitely combine power circle with wanted black into a custom if and when the title comes out.

2 Likes

Done with the upvote :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow! This idea already got 5 upvotes. That was fast.

EDIT: 7 votes.

3 Likes

This guy is running True Sell that’s why we all upvoted his idea.

4 Likes

And Inner Circle too. Help! He is influencing us!!!

4 Likes

I don’t think combining two cores into a module is a good idea but… that would be a powerful module as well! Repurposed, of course.

1 Like

I think he meant to make a module for ic and a module for pcc so you can add those into your custom so you can get the benefits without running the main titles and catching two spots in your stack.

3 Likes

Yep this

1 Like

That’s genius

Because it’s ZP Max and was one of the first subs to be pushed to the max. I’m sure Stark will release similar, if not better, levels than WB does socially and fame wise when it’s given a fair chance against WB. It’s like putting Wanted against WB. They’re both different but also on different upgrades.

Technically I have Stark in ZPV2 max format due to it being in a QTKS custom so it would be similar tech to Wanted Black no?

Once Stark gets upgraded with the new wealth experience scripting that will be interesting to see.

1 Like

I think it’s unfair to discredit your idea that wanted black is responsible for your social results. If you say it, it’s true.

Howrver I’d add that your whole stack is pointing in a social direction - wanted black is adding all its own flavor PLUS it’s adding an intense aura and social wit that is amplifying all the other subs.

Just because WB is responsible, doesn’t mean it’s responsible in a vacuum

1 Like

Agreed but I know a big chunk of my results are either from Wanted Black or amplified by Wanted Black. This is considering I’ve started it a few weeks after starting my QTKS custom + GLM: The Co. Don’t get me wrong those two are amazing by themselves but words can’t describe what Wanted Black has done for me. It has changed my whole perception of what it is to be social and what it takes to achieve the life I want.

One of the biggest insecurities I had in the past is the perception of what people thought of me either first impression or people I already know. It got so bad that I was paranoid whenever I would speak to people and there was no positive reaction to it. WB changed that I no longer need to have that paranoia because whenever I speak to strangers and connections I already know they let me know the positive things about me. I still get that feeling of “why me” but not in the sense of negativity more so why has WB been such a big change in my life. Honestly and I don’t say this lightly WB has been one of the best things I’ve put in my life so car with everything it has done and will do in the future.

With WB, I know no matter what goal I want to achieve, I will achieve it as long as I take action and let WB do its magic.

On a side note, physical shifting is on a next level on WB too but might be amplified with LoTs. Face wise not sure if much is different but aesthetic wise there’s a noticeable one.

Super long reply but yeah haha.

4 Likes