Results 15 charrrrrrrrr

1 Like

@Yardbird

1 Like

Emperor’s story, absolutely forgot.

Palpatine again ahahahaha same crazy manifestation I’m already pulling up the journal of a guy as you mention him :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I love Billions he is a fantastic guy.

3 Likes

First SC millionaire?

Hoppa definitely the second

2 Likes

Also it’s hard to measure results sometimes. I have been on internal trip ever since the outbreak of the pandemic, and the level of change in me is so far off the chart so it’s not even the same person. I’ve leveled up a couple of 1000% procent since starting these subliminals, but I have not really put it to the test in building things like wealth and social status (although my status is sky high whenever I go socializing) almost… yet that is of course.

It’s easy to get stuck on seeing others external results sometimes because we want to see proof all the time out in the material world. I would personally say that one of the biggest thing for me I’ve noticed after years of exposure, is that a lot of trauma, negative patterns and clutters such as thinking I want something, and then only to see that it was just something I thought I wanted. So clarity might be the world I would choose here, or as my journal on here (which is very active :see_no_evil:) says, “Finding my Original Face.”

Lastly, for me my spiritual practices skyrocketed after using programs such as Alchemist and Mind’s Eye. In meditation which I used to have so much aversion to, like I could not sit still at all, I’ve reached periods of 2-3 hours straight sits without flinching… and also reached and experienced some otherworldly states as a result, which has carried into my daily life.

4 Likes

True as fuck.

I built up a business to 50k/mo because of subliminals and the realization I got from that was I don’t care about money as much as I thought. I took a sales job that aligned with passions, and now I’m in a sales job that aligns with passions even more.

Being a “gigachad” is usually a childish dream, anybody who wants to be Andrew Tate could benefit from doing some reflecting and/or growing. 100 women, for me, is a fraction as enjoyable as one woman that I love with all my heart. But maybe I’m biased as I just bought a wedding ring thanks to subclub, yesterday, and that’s MY definition of Gigachad

I also ran HOM and had a 100% close rate for over a month… normal close rate is 30-40%… that extremely elevated my finances… do that long term and you’re guaranteed to succeed. Kaizen is small improvements every day, not a “I ran a sub once and now I’m perfect” subliminal… gotta be careful, just because people have gotten good results, doesn’t mean they’re perfect, so don’t go looking for people with perfect lives now cuz you won’t find any - the only people with perfect lives are the ones who sell you things on the internet (or just want that sweet sweet ad revenue money)

5 Likes

That results was not life changing lol but limitless does give good results.

Out of all of those HoM and Stark we’re the life changing ones. Okay let’s be honest Stark was lmao.

1 Like

You are an absolute G, master networker, insanely social, you went from coding noob to WAY BEYOND a software engineer, you’re a freaking legend with high paying clients, authority, expertise, and a cheeky lil smile to boot. Not saying THAT journal specifically is the blow up, but, YOU are the blow up. (I know Maxi obvs)

1 Like

Why not mention for instance Chris Hemsworth or Henry Cavill and not this clown

2 Likes

Stop it your going to make me blush

Because he’s a clown which exactly why I want to bring him up.

You wanna be an actor/famous? Fine. That’s one thing.

But if you wanna be Andrew Tate that’s not in the same stratosphere as wanting to be Cavill or Dicaprio.

But most guys that are young, lost, in pain, growing, respond to their failures with women and money by overcompensating and wanting to completely dominate those domains…

Even though their failings aren’t “failings” at all… just a natural consequence of the fact that women peak at 21 and men peak at 35… a 16-25 year old is not at peak, he’ll grow into it… he doesn’t need to overcompensate, but he doesn’t know that yet.

2 Likes

Same here for me, I was never in worry of money as a young bloke, always had some and did the things I wanted do with it. But then after years of suppressing stuff I got so frustrated and ended in the whole get rich and be a pimp circus… Absolutely hated it deep down but kept pushing and ended up in financial trouble, and now I’m back to square one and happier than ever…

Also during this period of 3 years I reconnected with nature big time, and lived in a wooden cabin all alone for 6 months, it was great. It was then I saw when I got back into the city just how low energy usually a big city has, and I was like a child jumping around… then someone gave me a beer and some nicotine and my energy crashed :laughing:

Yep, just looking at the old school PUA scene, met soo many absolute slayers with thousands of “nuppi nuppi,” but inside they looked totally dead. And then you see most of them go into big times spirituality instead, before coming back into the center and finding themselves.