Results from different subliminals over 2 years (Main Titles & Modules)

It’s been almost 2 years since I started using Subliminal Club subs so I decided to help out the forum and provide the results I’ve gotten from the different most impactful subs and modules I’ve used for months. Starting from main titles to modules from custom (Over 30+), so much has changed so this will be probably a long post:

MAIN TITLES:

Paragon Sleep: Improve and Enhance Sleep Quality, Get Better Sleep:
Best sleep sub I’ve ever used. With taking action to learn how to improve my sleep, I’ve been able to do research and develop a methodology to optimize my sleep by improving my diet, supplement routine and different biohacking tricks to go from 60% consistent sleep quality to 90% consistent sleep quality with 8-9 hours of sleep daily (This data is coming from my WHOOP).

Emperor: Subliminal Audio for Wealth, Empire Building and Increased Sex:

Best way to describe it is it’s life changing. Emperor was the first sub that gave me real results that got me committed to SubClub. It was the sub that got me my first job in tech (I honestly credit all of my future to me using this sub since without using it I wouldn’t be where I am now). It taught me and gave me discipline and willpower I didn’t have before relating to fitness and a motivation and continuous growth when my life was stagnant. I could go on and on about this sub but that would take hours to read then.

Paragon Complete: Accelerate and Enhance Your Physical Healing Abilities, Relieve Pain Subliminal:

As far as physical healing subs go this is my go to, from healing my wounds after a surgery quicker by 3 times the average healing time to helping me heal and recover from c-19. This is a sub I will forever use whenever I need physical healing.

EMPEROR: The House of Medici: Dominate Trade and Finance, Foster Deep Relationships, Create a Dynasty:

HoM has a special place in my heart. It’s not better then Emperor in terms of results but it made me better at networking and socializing in a way I never taught was possible. It’s one of those subs that if you can run it can be a good foundation to getting the necessary networking skills to grown in life.

Stark ZP: Enhance Your Intelligence, Social Influence, Romance and Empire Building Skills:

The only sub I never stop using and if I do always end up coming back to. I don’t say this lightly with subs but this and Emperor we’re THE subs that changed my life. I’ve used it for a 1 year+ now from when I start getting serious about networking and have a good social circle to ruining it all because of my mistakes (Completely my fault I was in a bad headpace back then and deserved everything I got.). In the start of January, I had 0 friends and when I mean 0 I truly mean 0. Completely alone, lost and considering questioning life but with Stark it showed me that mistakes are their to make us better and happen for a reason. I took a big financial risk to get out of that situation and went full throttle on networking going from 0 connections to a social circle that I didn’t think was possible and only dreamt of back in the day. Stark is a life changing sub because it gives you the dream social circle you want and the networking skills to go after what you want. This is without mentioning the cognitive and tech skills it gives but that would be too long to explain.

WANTED: Develop Your Attractiveness, Become the Enigma, Be The "One That Got Away:

Wanted is one of those subs that I love but needs to be used with caution. My biggest mistakes with it back when I started is using it while trying to focus on work which just ruined my experience with it but using it when traveling it’s the best sub for having fun, dating and everything else. It’s the reality bending dating sub but only when traveling. Main reason I feel like is when I run Wanted when I travel is I get to be my authentic true self and connect with people I never did back in my original country.

R.I.C.H.: Manifest Incredible Amounts of Income and Wealth Subliminal:

Interesting sub, honestly Emperor gives me the same results more compared to RICH but RICH is one of those subs that truly makes you questions what is money manifestations? On it so many financial conscisdences happen that your kind of trying to dissect how did this happen and why but aren’t able to because it’s just so beyond your understanding of it.

Legacy of the Spartan: Subliminal Physical Shifting to Sculpt the Perfect Body:

When I say this is the best physical shifting sub in the world I truly mean it. I thought Wanted was good in that aspect but LotS takes it to the next level. I never knew I could change so much physically until I used it. With it, I achieved nearly perfect blood markers for my age (only thing is estrogen), implemented biohacking things in my routine that changed my whole physical shifting journey and overall got more physically attractive while being super motivated to workout and hit PR’s after PR’s. It’s a stable in all my customs.

Genesis: Discover Your Purpose, Develop a Strong Sense of Adventure and Courage, Achieve Your Goals:

I’ve been the most energetic, productive, and most praised I’ve ever been using any of these subs after one loop. Genesis feels exactly how I’d think NZT-48 would feel like. Complete mental clarity, focus, and understanding inner workings of complex tech that I wasn’t able to solve or understand before. It’s as if I know what to do before I realize I know it and things naturally align with what I want and need to achieve my goals. Genesis is amazing for productivity but also it heals very smoothly issues that you might of not noticed you’ve had that we’re blocking you from growing. It makes you grateful for what you have but also have a unrelenting drive to succeed more and more.

Index Gate – Ultimate Programmer X: Learn Any Programming Language, Master the Art of Programming:

Only been using it for a week but I can guarantee that I have high flow factor on it. Potentially because I basically take action on every single element of the sub in my daily life because of what I do. Index Gate is one of those subs that once you have a complex tech solution to build and create you don’t stop trying to get it done until it’s done. One of the first time I used it I was building a complex AI solution and I was in such a flow state that I didn’t realize I spent 12 hours in front of my computer creating this thing and haven’t eaten in hours. Not to mention when you speak about tech to people while using this your remembering key details about what you know even if you might of forgotten it that makes you sound like an expert in your field. This + Genesis is a must for anyone in tech. I might sound wuwu for this but Index Gate truly aligns you with your purposes and goals on what you should create and commit to in life to achieve success and ultimately be happy doing what your doing no matter how hard or stressful it might be. Not mention it’s a powerhouse for tech opportunities but only if you take action to make those opportunities happen.

31 Likes

I would like to know those tips if you do not mind.

2 Likes

CUSTOM MODULES

Serum X:

If your working out and go to the gym this is a must. Recovery is such a important aspect of working out that without it you won’t really be able to get good gym results. With Serum X, the recovery is accelerated to new levels and I can compare this to when I’m not using it and using it a custom. With it, I can workout 5 times a week at gym for 2 hours each session, without it 3 and I might be struggling.

Deep Sleep:

Kind of like Paragon Sleep baby brother. Since Paragon Sleep takes a spot in my stack I had to remove it so I replace it with Deep Sleep instead. Similar results just maybe a bit lighter and not as strong as Paragon Sleep however I won’t be using this module anymore as a common thing I notice with it is that it makes you super tried (more then normal) if you get less the 9 hours of sleep.

Lifeblood Fable:

Funnily enough this is a module I’ve had in my custom for 6 months+ now. I’ve never needed to remove it or replace it because it’s so unique and so important that it makes the custom perfect for me. Fame is fun but reputation is more important that’s one thing I learned that I completely agree with. Lifeblood Fable if used correctly has people knowing and talking about you in a way that is beneficial and advantageous to you think Iman Gadzhi (Reputation + Fame) compared to Greta (Fame but needs Lifeblood Fable). If your going to use Stark in your custom Lifeblood Fable is a must.

Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy:

Good module for any founder, CEO, exec or high level position since it gives you the qualities of one. You will never feel like your success is enough which will make you addicted to success and obsess over achieving it. Dedicate day and night to it. Some might see this as unhealthy but honestly it’s the healthiest qualities someone can get to achieve success if they don’t ignore their health/fitness in my personal opinion.

Financial Success Reality Shifter:

Enhances results of Genesis, Emperor, Stark, Index Gate, etc but also aligns your reality to make financial situations in your favour. I had times where I was in complete shock of what just happen like as if I just became the luckiest person ever or some high force must of helped me make it happen until I realize this + Fortune Favourite we’re my customs.

Machine: Action:

Underrated but stacks well with cognitive subs and Productivity Unleashed. Aligns your day in a way where you’d be the most productive and take the most action by keeping your work/social life organized and planned out so you know exactly what your doing and when.

Fortune’s Favorite:

If luck had a module this would be it, super versatile module and can be used for anything from wealth to romance. Good things just happen whenever you knew they would or didn’t as if welp as if your lucky.

Void of Creation:

Hard module to define but a good one. A module I wouldn’t recommend starting with on customs as others have mentioned since it works better when your aware of how subs bend your reality so your better able to control and enhance it by using this module. Possibly the best results enhancement module if you know how to use it for manifestation. Even if you don’t have control on your reality but have the open mind and awareness while using it. Things in your reality happen in way you never thought we’re possible.

Gorgeous Manifestor + Sexual Manifestation:

Kind of a background module that works slowly but surely as you use it. I do monk mode + travel so I only see the full power of this module when traveling but always keep me in the background to consistently use it and oh boy using this when traveling manifest in ways that makes you question everything you knew about romance beforehand.

Long-Range Seduction:

Background module, that is a must in the digital age of romance (Online Dating). Hate it or love it online dating is here to stay so you can either decide to use it to your advantage or have it block your success (I’m not talking Tinder I’m talking about everything you can use for dating Instagram, Tinder, Snapchat, etc.). I’d say this module is good for romance since if your trying to meet a girl from the internet it helps which makes it easier when she meets you.

Productivity Unleashed:

I mean the name says it all. Been using it for month since once you have a task while using it you won’t stop being productive until you get it done but you must have something to do and or have work planned out. Don’t just expect it to make you productive by listening to it and not doing anything (Something I’m speaking about from experience).

Carpe Diem Ascended

Result enhancer to subs like Emperor and Genesis. Standalone those subs are amazing but with this module it takes motivation and ambition to the next level.

Omnidimensional

Hard module to quantify since if I explain how I see it working and how it helped I might sound like a crazy scientist. In short, makes results and manifestation happens faster then anything I’ve never used. I regret removing it from my customs for a few months to test other modules as this module is as close of a module that I can call that gives you high flow factor with customs.

There’s a lot of other modules I’ve used that I don’t use anymore as the current modules that came out and cores basically replace and are 10x better than them so if you have questions on a particular modules feel free to ask and if I’ve used it I will give my results on it to the best of my ability.

19 Likes

Part of it is this (30%) then the other 70% is a whole notion page of what I do for good sleep.

1 Like

Thanks, will watch that.

2 Likes

Thank you @Vesper
This really helped

2 Likes

Thanks, for sharing! It is much appreciated. I know from the other customs you also included Direct influencing Aura. What made you not include it anymore?

2 Likes

Replaced with King Radiance and Heremon

1 Like

Edge of falling:

It’s exactly what I wanted. First, want to thank @Azriel @Malkuth for making me take the risk on this module.

So far the results I’ve gotten with it is Wanted effects on the romance side without any of the effects on people and internal behaviour.

No hot/cold, no jealousy as from Temptation, no internal behaviour. Just pure presence and e du external effect on the romance side of things (Imagine wanted but no different in what you do just your presence). Actually seems to make people like you EVEN more which is a bit of an unexpected but welcome effect.

One thing to note that it will make you more tired, hungrier and running more hot (temperature speaking) then usual but effects seem to subside after a few days.

8 Likes

Have you listened to those main titles once a week?

1 Like

Two loops a week followed for 21 days followed by a 7 day washout.

1 Like

King’s Radiance:

Speechless, wow. Who knew this + Index Gate is the perfect combo in the tech industry. It’s as if you become a mini Elon Musk having people listen and want to help you. Being in awe of your knowledge and expertise. This is a must if your in a position where you to show people instead of telling them.

Hegemon:

Seems to be synergistic with King Radiance and seems to enhance the effects of Emperor in a way that best suits your personality and goals. One that gets attention and does not seek it. Have so much confidence in yourself with stacking it with Genesis that you know what your success and what you will achieve.

14 Likes

Wow, is this cybertate?
Dude you are missed by us.

1 Like

tired?

1 Like

Yes, indeed.

2 Likes

Have you tried Anvil of Hephaestus?
Mimisbrunnr?
Subconscious Flow?
Yggdrasil?

1 Like

Yes to both writing a note for this right now

Haven’t tried Mimisbrunnr and Anvil of Hephaestus tho

1 Like

Subconscious Flow:
A good module if you don’t have Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer already if you do I’d say it’s a bit redundant in my opinion. This module allowed me to do things in a way that’s automatic or natural for me without realizing it. Similar to how you automatically know how to blink when your eyes need cleansing and moisturizing. Subconscious Flow works in a similar way where you do things without noticing you’ve done them that are part of the objective from your sub. Example, speaking a different way that makes you charismatic, you don’t even notice you changed your speaking it just becomes a natural and automatic process of who you are with time.

Yggdrasil:
Amazing module to open up manifestation pathways. It’s one of those modules where you sometimes don’t realize the opportunities coming towards you until they happened and your aware of them. Like random instances of money coming in when you weren’t supposed to get it or random connections that you’ve dreamed your whole life that would of never happened (or so you think) if you haven’t used that module. One of the main modules I use with all my customs now.

Power Talk:
In tech, for most people it’s very hard to explain technical information into a simple and easy format to understand for all users. This module resolve it, it allowed to explain the most complex technical details about AI to essentially anyone even probably a kid by make it easier to understand and explaining it in a way that is familiar to the person I’m talking with which made them understand and listen to what I talked about.

5 Likes

Mastermind:

A bit of a confusing module, I’ve almost gotten point where I’ve created the perfect custom I can run for years on end without get fomo (if you saw my previous customs their essentially exactly the same just 1 or 2 modules we’re switched. This has now gotten down to only one module which is Mastermind) which hopefully before QTKS comes out will be resolved so I can create the perfect QTKS custom. The goal behind Mastermind was to use it to make perfect networking events but what I noticed is it’s much more than that from planning hypnotic presentations or getting invited to unique events/out of the blue invite-only events it’s definitely a module that is great for anyone in the leadership space. Reason I’m unsure of this module is I’m not sure if these results come from Mastermind or the Genesis core. Only time will tell.

3 Likes

Thanks, have you tried Heracles? And what is your custom rn?

1 Like